Come with me

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pushed the girl away as if she were poison. “Hyung…”

“Jongin ssi…” Sung-kyung was petrified of the look on his face. It was what she didn’t want to see, the judgement.

Kai stopped and she could hear him take a deep breath. He turns back and closes the classroom door behind him. Kai’s face is hard, “So this is why you couldn’t meet with me?”

“Hyung it’s not what you think…” Sehun and Sung-kyung are devastated at the accusation.

“Sehun get over here.” Sehun sighs and shakes his head. “Now Sehun unless you’re siding with the enemy.”

“Hyung, I was just asking Sung-kyung ssi about last night.”

“And I suppose holding her was part of that?” Kai looks incredulously between the two. The one was his brother, the person he trusted most and the other, the girl he hated and liked at the same time.

“I held him…” Sung-kyung blurted and Sehun glared at her.

“So you like my brother then? Or is it Kris Wu that you like? Why don’t you make up your mind? I told you I wouldn’t stand for your games.” Kai flicks his head at Sehun, “Get over here.” This time Sehun listens and Sung-kyung watches as they leave the room, “I told you to be careful who you hang out with.” She could hear Jongin telling Sehun.

Sung-kyung feels tears of hurt and shame gather in her eyes, she tries to hold them in, but they spill over and fall quickly down her cheeks.

“Hyung you know nothing happened right?” Sehun is still worried that Kai might get the wrong idea.

“Of course you idiot. Unlike me, you have taste and sense.”

“Aish hyung, don’t beat yourself up.”

“You’re right.” Kai forced a smile, “Wanna go back to Club X and get some intel for Namjoon ssi and the other House Masters to finally shut it down?”

Was this a rebound thing? “I don’t think it’s a good idea. Especially because of Kris hyung’s connections to the Madame.” 

“You’re right.” Kai walks ahead.

Sehun is relieved when Kai drops the idea so easily and they join the others in the cafeteria.

“I feel like dancing.” Minah is telling the table.  “Sorry agassi,” Kyungsoo took pleasure in rejecting his sister. “You stay him and finish your homework.”

“It’s not fair that you guys go off and have all the fun.” Minah tapped her foot angrily and Chen placed his hand on her knee and she stilled.

Kai looked away. He was happy for his friends. They made an awesome couple and Jung Minah had let go of any illusions about the two of them ending up together. It was still y to watch a happy couple when he was so miserable. “Where’s Arran?” he changed the subject.

“She’s in the Alpha Clubhouse.” Minah said.

“So wanna do something normal like go for a movie?” Chanyeol asked.

“Sure, that sounds like fun.” Baekhyun agreed. Everyone liked the idea of going out for a movie.

“You guys go have fun. I need to stay in and catch up with the House Master.”

Sehun was suspicious. Kai had literally suggested going to Club X like five minutes ago. Kai better not be up to anything.

Kai entered Club X and ordered a drink. He just picked the first thing off the menu and paid for it cash. He didn’t want the HM to find this transaction on his bank statements. He downed the fiery contents and coughed. The bartender smiled and Kai wiped his mouth and ordered another drink. He turned to face the dance floor. He watched the dancers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter