Reunion

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-hyuk could hear the voices of lots of people. The Consortium must have arrived. Aunts, uncles, cousins, his parents, his family all gathered to be with him and the children. He wished he could play the grief card, but standing he took a deep breath and walked out into the hall.

“Oh oppa!” Jiyeon immediately hugged him, “Oppa I am so sorry.”

Soo-hyuk hugged his sister and looked around at the blur of faces all watching him. “Oppa we are here for you.”

“Where is Yoongi hyung?” Soo-hyuk was suddenly flustered, “And Hoseok ssi…” he just needed some space. Where were his closest friends?

“Soo-hyuk…” his mother approached with tears in her eyes. “Oh my child, I am so sorry.” Soo-hyuk was passed from family member to family member, hugged and touched and kissed. “Kim Namjoon…” Soo-hyuk looked around for his House Master. Kris approached, “I am so sorry President. I wish I could have done more…” Kris cried openly and Soo-hyuk comforted him.

“What is all this about?” Namjoon shouted at Tanaka as he walked across the underground parking, “The Consortium has arrived and President Lee is alone.” He stopped when he saw Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok as well as the children and the other House Masters. “What is this? A secret meeting?”

Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Minah were also confused. They didn’t understand why their House Masters had insisted they all meet in the parking.

“Listen, I know you don’t feel like facing the crowd, but we need to be strong now. The President is alone and probably wondering why we’re not with him.” Namjoon turned away.

“You always did know where your priorities lay,” Gaelin said as she walked across the parking lot with Ren. Namjoon froze at that voice.

“You’re ing kidding me,” Taehyung swore and he clutched onto Kai and Baekhyun. Minah swayed and Kyungsoo caught her as they continued to search the darkness for the familiar voice. Chen and Chanyeol were speechless and beside them, Yoongi was breathing erratically.

“I am sorry if I’ve caused an inconvenience.” Gaelin walked up to them and they all stood dumbfounded. 

“What the hell?” Julian asked Luca but he was smiling. He met Ren’s ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter