Suspicion Confirmed

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s heart was racing, he was petrified of being caught but he was also excited. He had found the Madame! His mother had been right. He slipped out his phone and made sure it was on silent. “Need saving. Found the Madame. Trapped in Kris hyung’s bedroom.” He messaged his uncle hurriedly while shielding the light of the phone.

“Madame, are you awake?” Sehun now recognised the voice as Mr S. When had he left Oracle? Damn traitor.

“I am now.” The Madame sounded groggy, “What’s all the fuss about, it’s not like Jung Hoseok is going to barge in here?”

Hoseok received a message and checked his phone. His eyes widened.

“Is something wrong?”

“We have to get going now. Julian says the luncheon will start in the next hour.” Hoseok stood, “I will help you select a suit.”

“Hyung wait…” Kris was panicked as Hoseok left the room. He rushed after him, “I can choose a suit.”

“Nonsense, this is what uncles are here for.” he walked up the stairs, “Come on, I’ll show you how to dress.” He tried to sound light but he was thinking of Sehun tapped and afraid. “I’d like to see what Gaelin did to the room as well.” Kris paled but had no choice but to follow Hoseok up to the third floor. “What is going on?” Zitao asked.

“Come on,” Hoseok said to the House Master in training, “This is good practice for you too.”

“Wait!”  

Sehun heard Hoseok’s voice outside the door and thought he’d piss himself from relief.

He felt the bed shift and saw a shadow stand and walk to the bathroom. Sehun didn’t hesitate as he rolled out from the bed and raced to the balcony doors. He made sure to close the door silently behind him, “Aish,” he saw the height and looked around for another way, there was another balcony below him. “Game time.” He climbed the bannister and hung off the ledge, he looked down and tried to calculate. If he got his wrong, he would fall all the way and most like break something.

“What a wonderful room,” Hoseok announced loudly as they entered the room.

Kris and Tao looked around confu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter