Ninety Eight

Blue Blossom

">

“We’re here.” Leo said as he opened the door to the hotel room where they were going to stay. Suyun followed in after him and kicked off her shoes and slipped on the hotel slippers. She looked around at the living room area that had television, a couch and a few chairs. Off to the side were two doors; she opened one and revealed a large bathroom and the other one led to the bedroom.

Wow, look at this room!” Suyun walked in and happily flopped onto the bed while giggling.

Do you like it?” Leo said in English as he leaned against the bedroom door frame looking at her. Suyun looked up at him with a surprised look.

“Did you just speak in English?” Suyun ask and Leo just shrugged his shoulders. “Jung Taekwoon…did you practice English so you could speak to me in both languages?” She sat up on her elbows and looked at him.

“No, I learned it so I could actually understand the conversations your family is having.” Leo wagged his finger at her and Suyun just scoffed. He had honestly been taking English lessons more seriously since they had started dating and was proud of the progress he had made. The goal of learning English was so that he could tell her how much her loved and worshiped her in multiple languages.

“You totally learned it for me.” Suyun happily squealed and Leo just sighed and walked up to her. “Oh, but since you mentioned family I just remembered that I should text your mom back.” Suyun started reaching into her pocket but suddenly stopped when she saw Leo standing at the edge of the bed staring at her. He brought one knee up and placed it on top of the bed and then started leaning down. Leo placed both of his hands on either side of Suyun’s head and basically crawled over top of her; trapping her against the bed.

“It can wait until later.” Leo said in a husky voice that sent all of Suyun’s senses on fire. She opened to speak but all that came out was a shaky sigh that sounded like a slightly like a moan. Leo chuckled and bent his head down and placed a kiss in the middle of her forehead. It was the simple and innocent acts of love and kindness that drove Suyun absolutely crazy. When he would hold her hand; kiss her forehead and cheek like they were shy children; stare at her as if he needed to memorize every inch of her body so that he would never forget her even though they would see each other the next day. It was all of the little things that meant the most to Suyun and they were the ones that were going to stick with her until she was old and brittle. “Let’s just enjoy these moments while we can.” Leo said as he placed feather lite kisses against her neck.

“We will always have this.” Suyun said as she rested her hands against Leo’s shoulders. At times like this Suyun never knew what to do with her hands. Although the two of them had been dating for a while, she was still very awkward and didn’t know how to do basic things. Leo just seemed to effortlessly glide around in their relationship. The more she thought about it, the more Suyun realised that Leo had never truly messed up. She was always the one to cause trouble and to cause grief which broke her heart because no matter where she went she always seemed to cause the people around her pain.

“Well maybe not always.” He quickly commented and Suyun grew ridged beneath him.

“What do you mean by that?” Suyun slightly pushed Leo away and he sighed knowing that he had said something that had upset her.  

“I just mean that at one point I will have to go away to the army. That’s two years of barely seeing each other. You will be out here still promoting and…I don’t know…you might meet someone else and fall in love with them….” Leo couldn’t bring himself to look at her and completely sat up. He rolled over to the side and sat on the edge of the bed with his back to her. Suyun sat up and wrapped her arms around herself as she suddenly felt awkward and exposed for some reason.

“Do you honestly think I would cheat on you?” Suyun asked and she wanted to throw up. To think that Leo thought so little of her and her character was a really low blow.

“NO! I don’t mean it like that. I just meant that….I wouldn’t blame you if you found someone else that makes you happier than I could.” Leo sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He was clearly getting stressed but there was no way that Suyun was going to just let this slide by.

“No one can make me happier than you do.” Suyun hung her head and felt a little embarrassed about getting emotional over something like this.

“So maybe I should go to the army soon. If I go sometime in the next year or two we can spend more time together later on.” Leo rubbed his hands along his thighs to dry his sweating palms.

“Can we stop talking about this?” Suyun got off of the bed and angrily stood by the side table to put some distance between her and Leo. “Why can’t we just be happy now? Why do we have to talk about us not being together?”

“We are going to have to talk about it one day.” Leo stood up as well but didn’t walk towards her. “If we plan to be together for possibly the rest of our lives then it is something we are going to have to deal with.” They were slowly raising their voices. This would be the first time they ever truly fought with each other and Suyun hated it. She absolutely despised this anger she felt towards Leo for ruining their nice evening together.

“Why do we have to? Why is always coming down to the fact that one day we just aren’t going to be together anymore? What was the point in getting into this relationship if we can never be together!” Suyun leaned against the wall and hung her head while slightly covering her face with one hand. She didn’t want Leo to see that she was crying. Why was everything so difficult all of a sudden?

“I thought we both knew that all of this was going to be a problem when we started dating. I fully understood that one day we would have to have a slight separation at some point.” Leo didn’t want to yell at Suyun but he was just so frustrated that it was all he could do. He didn’t want to go away one day. If he could he would run away with her to LA so they could live there in peace but that wasn’t possible for either of them.

“Then why don’t we just speed up the process.” Suyun suddenly said as she slowly raised her head and wiped away her tears on the back of her hand.

“What?” The atmosphere in the room changed and Leo didn’t like the way this argument was going. Something inside of him was telling him to panic and freak out. He slowly started to make his way over to Suyun.

“If we are going to have to separate in the future anyways, why don’t we just do it now?” Suyun had a calm air about her as she stared at the bed. She felt almost as if she were in a trance. She didn’t want to look at Leo because then this would twice as difficult to do.

“Suyun….what are you saying….do you mean-“

“I mean we should break up.” Suyun’s soft voice cut through Leo like a knife. His feet stopped moving and he stood froze in the middle of the room, staring at Suyun as if she had just grown a second head. These were the words he had feared hearing for the past year. Everything he had worried and stressed about was happening at one. This was their first real fight. They were fighting about their future together. And now Leo’s future might not have Suyun in it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any song you want me to put at the top of the next chapter? Because it is the last chapter before the epilogue.

QUESTION TIME (Because people really liked this last time for some reason?)

1. What was your favourite moment between Leo and Suyun BEFORE they started dating?

2. Who is your favourite character besides Leo + Suyun (Can be anyone in the story)

3. Do you have a favourite member of Love-E?

4. What has been your favourite moment of the whole fic?

5. Who do you think is going to end up still together by the epilogue? Leo+Suyun/Hongbin+Hanbi/Jason+ZhuLi/Daniel+Hannah

6. Who is the most underrated character in the story?

7. Who do you ship?

8.What song do you think sums up this fic as a whole?

9. Do you hate me for ending this fic?

10. Do you hate these chapters and is that why people who used to comment all the time have stopped all of a sudden?

 

 

 

 

Don't unsubscribe because the next chapter is the best. I swear on my mum