Eighty Seven

Blue Blossom

">

It was the day VIXX was supposed to come back to Seoul and Suyun was starting to feel a little anxious.  She and Leo had talked over the phone a little bit about how they were going to have to talk about their miscommunication and how it affected them. 

“Where are you going?” Gayun asked as Suyun stood in front of the mirror and adjusted her link pink dress.

“I’m going out.” Suyun said back without even looking at the younger girl.

“Oh? With who?” Gayun said with a wicked grin on her face as if she knew something that no one else did.

“I am having lunch with Taekwoon oppa’s mother. Who were you out with at two in the morning?” Suyun shot the question back and Gayun became quiet and politely on her way. The eldest girl chuckled before heading to the door and putting on her white heels. “I know more than you think Gayunnie~” Suyun teased the rapper whose face drained of its entire colour. It was true that Suyun knew Gayun’s secret but she just evil cackled without truly revealing anything. When the girls finished shooting their music video Ara and Gayun went hang out with EXO’s Chanyeol and since then Gayun has been going out more and more and had EXO’s latest song on repeat constantly. It was obvious that Gayun was starting to get a little crush on the boy but she wasn’t even sure if the rapper knew it herself.

“Unnie are you going out already?” Ara came skipping into the room with her hair up in adorable pigtails.

“Yeah, I should be back for dinner. Good luck at filming today.” Suyun gave Ara a quick hug. The maknae had been cast in a drama as the female lead. It was her first day of filming and she had been up all night so she could memorize her lines. “Oh and make sure to keep your Saturday free, I’m setting you up with that guy don’t forget.” Suyun gave herself one more look in the mirror before she scampered to the door.

“What’s his name? You never told me.” Ara was becoming a little anxious at the thought of her first blind date. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time for the seventeen year old girl.

“Oh, his name is Yeo Jingoo. He goes to the all-boys school in your neighbourhood.” Suyun gave Ara one last smile before rushing out of the apartment. She could hear Ara and Gayun screaming as she walked to the elevator. Suyun rushed to her new car that was a sleek black with leather interior. She was very proud of her new car and didn’t understand why she didn’t get one sooner. Forty minutes later she arrived at Leo’s mother’s apartment and was let inside.

“Suyun-ah~ Come in!” His mother happily cheered and Suyun walked into the apartment.

“Thank you for inviting me over.” Suyun politely said as she took off her shoes and put on the house slippers. The two women walked further into the apartment and sitting on the couch watching television was a man that Suyun had never met before.

“This is Taekwoon’s father.” His mother said and Suyun felt her heart stop. He had short hair and Leo’s sharp eyes that looked her over. Suyun remembered Leo telling her that his father was a career soldier and he definitely looked the part. She quickly bowed to the man who greeted her kindly.

“You must be Suyun.” He said while standing up. Suyun nodded her head and nervously looked over to Leo’s mother who was smiling as per usual. The two of them talked for a few minutes before Leo’s mother grabbed her and put an apron on her.

“You’re going to help me make lunch, are you okay with that?” She asked and Suyun nodded her head. “Do you know how to make Korean food? I remember you saying that you were raised in America.” His mother seemed a little worried as she and Suyun stood at the counter with a wide spread of food in front of them.

“I know very little about Korean food. But I am willing to learn how to make it if you teach me mother-in-law.” Suyun shyly said to his mother who lovingly the top of Suyun’s head as if she were her real mother.

“I like your determination and please continue to call me mother-in-law.” His mother said and Suyun agreed. The two women began cooking. Suyun was very sloppy and was constantly asking for directions and confirmation that she was doing things right. Once in a while his mother would give her something to do and because of the old style of Korean that she spoke, Suyun would have a hard time following along but Leo’s mother was slowly falling for Suyun’s determination and cute personality. She now fully understood why Leo had chosen to date Suyun. Half way through making the food, they heard the security code being punched into the door. Suyun looked over to Leo’s mother and she looked just as confused. The door opened and they heard the ruffling of bags.

“Mom, Dad! I’m home.” Leo called out and he closed the door.

“Go and welcome him home.” His mother pushed Suyun out of the kitchen and angrily glared at her husband to be silent. Suyun tried to take the apron off but his mother slapped away her hands and forced her out. Suyun walked to the front entrance and silently stood there while Leo was looking at the ground and taking off his shoes. As soon as he was finished he looked up and spotted Suyun standing in front of him.

“W-Welcome home…” Suyun shyly said with her cheeks the same shade of pink as her dress. Leo looked her over and felt his heart beat rapidly. For a brief second the thought ‘Ah~ I could get use to coming home to this’ went through his mind.

“Yeah…I’m home…umm…what are you doing here?” Leo walked over to her and the two of them awkwardly stared at each other.

“I’m cooking with your mom.” Suyun lightly tugged at the apron she was wearing and Leo nodded his head as if it were normal. The two of them then walked further into the apartment and Leo greeted his mother and father.

“Come on, we have more cooking to do.”  Leo’s mother charged back into the kitchen.

“Yes mother-in-law!” Suyun happily called out before scurrying after her. Hearing Suyun call his mother ‘mother-in-law’ made Leo insanely happy. It felt like they were already married even though they were years away from that being a possibility.

“Lunch is ready, everyone come sit down.” Leo’s mother called as she set the last thing down on the table. Suyun sat beside Leo and across from his parents. “Suyun made the kimchi stew.” His mother proudly stated and Leo instantly grabbed his bowl of the stew and started eating it while Suyun silently sat back and waited for a reaction.

“It’s good.” Leo said quietly and Suyun smiled so brightly the whole room seemed to light up around them. The four of the ate happily with Suyun and Leo sending each other little look and nudges as a way to silently tell the other that they had missed each other. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

People aren't commenting anymore........do you not like my updates? I'm sorry I will try harder

Watching Hwayi: A monster Boy

Yeo Jin goo is in it...............hence him being mentioned in this chapter

if that boy wasn't underagged I would be a huge fangirl of him