Eighty One

Blue Blossom

">

The next day they flew back to Seoul around six in the morning. They had wanted to spend the hour on the plane talking and enjoying their last few moments together, but they had fallen asleep and were awoken by the air stewardess when she told them they were descending. In a complete faze the two of them walked through the airport, grabbed their luggage and headed to the parking garage where her manager was waiting for her.

“Welcome back.” Her manager said, seemingly quiet pleased that she was back. “Come on we have to head to the salon to get ready for the shoot.” He opened the trunk of the van and threw her luggage into the back. “Do you have a ride?” Her manager asked Leo and he just jingled her car keys in his hands. “Alright then, let’s get going.” He clapped his hands and headed into the driver’s seat.

“I have to go now…” Suyun muttered and Leo nodded his head while gently swinging their hands that they had been holding since they got off the plane. Suyun was the first one to loosen her grip but Leo refused to let go. “Oppa~” Suyun cutely whined and a huge smile spread onto Leo’s face.

“Don’t go.” He said as he yanked her closer to him; she stumbled a little bit and her face bumped into his chest.

“I have to go to work and so do you.” She muttered, looking up at his face that scowled as he thought about all the work he had to do.

“I will call you tonight.” He said before placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

“Talk to you then.” She giggled before pulling herself completely away from Leo and heading into the van. Leo walked away a little so the van could pull out of its spot. He waved goodbye as the van drove away leaving Leo alone. It seemed that he was always the one watching her leave.

“Aigoo….”He muttered to himself as he walked to his car, humming Love-E’s latest song. Suyun silently sat in the van as her manager rambled on and on about all of the things that she had to do now that she was back in Seoul. She wasn’t really listening to him; she was just staring out of the car window with a blank expression on her face wondering why she felt so lonely all of a sudden.

When at the salon Suyun was ecstatic to learn that they were dying her hair black again. She happily put herself into the skilled hands of the hair stylists that spent two hours taking the faded blue colour out of her hair and putting back to its natural colour. When it was finally done it was ten in the morning and Suyun was staring at herself as she looked over her new hair. They had trimmed it up a little bit and gave her straight across bangs that framed her face very well. With that they were off to the photo shoot where Suyun met up with the rest of the girls of Love-E.

“UNNIE!” Ara screamed when she saw Suyun walk through the door. She didn’t care that the staff members were working on her hair, Ara jumped out of her seat and ran at her. Suyun faked an annoyed sigh as she stood there with her arms wide open, allowing Ara to fling herself at her. The two hugged tightly and slowly the others girls came over and greeted her before going back to what they were doing. Suyun sat in the chair beside Juhee while they were getting their hair done; Ara had been moved to wardrobe to get ready since she was going to getting her photo taken first.

“So how was the trip?” Juhee asked and Suyun hummed in response.

“Relaxing.” Suyun couldn’t stop the smile that slowly crept on her face as she thought back on her short vacation with Leo.

“Yeah but I mean…you two shared a room together…” Juhee said and Suyun looked at the staff members in the mirror and even though they must have heard everything they were talking about but the stay professional and kept working on their hair as if nothing was happening.

“Y-Yes…” Suyun awkwardly fidgeted with her fingers as a gross smirk crawled onto Juhee’s face.

“Boom Shaka Laka?” Juhee eyed her suspiciously and Suyun burst out laughing.

“You sound so disgusting.” Suyun but Juhee wasn’t going to move from the topic.

Horizontal tango?” Juhee said in English and Suyun just stared at her with wide eyes.

“Where do you learn these phrases?”

“Movies.”

“You’re not allowed to watch anything anymore.”

“Answer the question!”

“I-I’m NOT going to answer that!” Suyun’s face burned as she forced herself to look at her own reflection in the mirror in front of them. Juhee happily stomped her feet on the ground and said that she was going to treat her to dinner one night for her ‘big success’. Eventually the girls have and makeup was done and they were given their outfits to wear. “WHAT IS THIS~~~~” Suyun whined from the change room. Gayun and Juhee were standing by as the staff adjusted their clothing. The theme of the photoshoot was supposed to be like the photographer had caught them as they did things naturally. Juhee was wearing a cute pink and white stripped sleep gown that stopped high on her thigh. Gayun was wearing a tank top and gym shorts which totally fit her style but still looked y. Since Hanbi and Ara were still in high school, they wore cute full set pyjamas and even had eye masks so they could hide from embarrassment. But now the two youngest were changing out of their pyjamas and were getting changed into cute little sun dresses.

“THIS ISN’T RIGHT!” Suyun stepped out of the change room in black, lacy boy shorts and a white men’s dress shirt that was see through enough that they could all see that she was wearing a matching bra under it. One of the staff members came over and started ing the shirt. “Stop it!” Suyun’s face was bright red from embarrassment but the woman just swatted away her hands and ed the shirt so she was standing in front of them in, basically, just underwear. After complaining for a few minutes the photographer told her that if the first few photos didn’t turn out well then they would button up her shirt.

“Don’t mess them up on purpose.” Her manager threatened as if he could read her mind. Suyun groaned as she made her way onto the set which was a brightly lit, white room with only a bed in the middle of the room.

Gayun and Juhee were standing off to the side waiting for their turn. But, while they were waiting, Juhee took out of her phone and took pictures of Suyun as she ily posed on the bed.

“Sending them to Taekwoon oppa?” Gayun asked and Juhee just laughed manically. The rapper just shook her head and walked away from her evil leader to see what the maknaes were doing. Suyun decided to act professional just like the hair stylists from earlier, and do what she was told to. She rested with her back against the head board staring the camera head on with one leg slightly bent. Naturally she bit her lip and brushed her hair behind her ear since they had made it so frizzy she didn’t know how to deal with it. After doing a few more poses in the bed the photographer called Suyun over to look at her photos.

“What do you think?” He asked as a few of them huddled around the computer screen looking at her photos.

“She’s gorgeous.” Hanbi said with a shy smile and a few of the male staff silently agreed with her. Suyun sighed heavily and rested her hands on her hips.

“Fine, we can keep the shirt open…but can I at least get some shorts or something…it’s cold in here…” Suyun muttered under her breath and the photographer promised to get her some shorts after she posed a few more times by the window. By the time she was allowed to wear pants, they were already moving onto Gayun. So realistically Suyun did that whole portion of the photo shoot without any clothes and she allowed them to trick her into it. She laughed at her own stupidity and got changed into a white, off-the shoulder lace top and tight skinny jeans paired with black combat boots with a fairly high heel.

Leo was sitting in the van on his way to a schedule with the other guys, sipping on his iced coffee while the guys all looked as pictures of Jeju Island on his phone. A few times they would run into photos of Suyun sleeping or a selca of the two of them posing cutely. Usually Leo would notice when they saw these photos because Ken would scream out ‘OMOMOMO’ or N would try to send the pictures to himself.

“OH MY GOD!” Ravi yelled out and he burst out laughing while forcing his face away from the phone. All of the boys started freaking out and with a blushed face, N quickly handed the phone back to a curious Leo. He had no idea what the big deal was, it wasn’t like he took any inappropriate pictures of her. Figuring they were making a big deal out of nothing, he continued to casually drink his coffee while grabbing the phone from his friends hands. The picture he saw was not something he took on their vacation. It was Suyun ily posing on a bed, in underwear and looking totally sensual. Leo choked on his coffee and ended up coughing it up all over the car floor.

“What’s going on back there?!” Their manager yelled as Leo violently coughed, trying to catch his breath while the rest of the boys were laughing at the awkward situation. N, laughing so hard he was crying, pat Leo on the back to try and help his friend.

“N-Nothing hyung…don’t worry…” Hyuk’s face hurt from laughing so much. Leo reached back and started smacking the maknae because he was the loudest. Hyuk tried to curl himself behind Hongbin like a shield which wasn’t working out very well because the handsome boy was laughing hard as well.

“Yeah well…what if we saw a picture of Hanbi like that?” Leo growled through his teeth and Hongbin instantly stopped laughing and looked serious. Hongbin then reached over and smacked Hyuk and Ravi to get them to shut up. Although Hongbin ever doubted that his sweet Hanbi would ever pose like that, he didn’t want to ruin this chance to have Leo help in case he was ever in an awkward situation like this. Soon all of the boys calmed down and Leo refused to hand his phone back over.

“I want to see more photos of the island!” N whined but Leo refused. He didn’t want to run the risk that Juhee would send him more photos like that out of the blue. His heart wouldn’t calm down as he looked the photo over again, pretending to be picking a song to listen to.

To: My SuSu
Saw the photo Juhee sent me from your shoot….who ever dressed you like that is evil…only I can see you like that…

To: Taekwoonie oppa
JUHEE IS DEAD

To: My SuSu
Is the whole shoot like that?

To: Taekwoonie oppa
No, just that one part. I’m wearing pants now. Victory!!

To: My SuSu
Good

Leo laughed at their texts, ignoring the weird looks from Ken and N who were trying to look over his shoulder at what he was doing.

From: A-Pink Bomi
So what did you get for Suyun tomorrow?

From: SuSu’s Taekwoon
Tomorrow?

From: A-Pink Bomi
It’s her birthday tomorrow…you didn’t forget did you???????????

“.” Leo cursed and smacked his head against the window. Hongbin asked his what was wrong and he told every that it was Suyun’s birthday the next day and he had totally forgotten. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do the music videos have anything to do with the chapters?

sometimes

Why did you pick this song for this chapter?

Have you SEEN Kyungil's abs????????? HAVE YOU REALLY???????

 

Blog about how I feel about the upcoming group SEVENTEEN  http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1029805