Eighty Eight

Blue Blossom

">

 

*Double update....sorta?*

The four of them finished their meal and Suyun helped Leo’s mother clear all of the dishes. Both of them men went out into the living room and started watching television together. 

“When was the last time you saw Taekwoon?” His mother asked as she started to fill up the sink with warm water. Suyun had to think back hard as she tried to remember when she last saw Leo face to face.

“About a month.” She said back casually while picking up a wash cloth. His mother yanked it from her hands and forced Suyun out of the kitchen. She then called on her husband and told him to help. When he complained about not wanting to do it, she scolded him and said that she needed to talk to him about a few things. Her husband finally gave up with a sigh and joined his wife in the kitchen leaving Suyun and Leo alone in the living room. Suyun went over to the couch and sat beside Leo who was staring at the television. “I didn’t know you were going to be here.” Suyun said and Leo looked at her from the corner of his eye.

“I could say the same thing.” He leaned back comfortably on the couch and finally turned fully to see her better. “How have you been?” Leo asked as he reached out and grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together.

“I’ve been kept busy…we are having a comeback soon.” Suyun looked over her shoulder constantly; worried that his parents would look over and see them holding hands. Leo asked her what was wrong and she told him about being shy in front of his parents.

“Who cares? My mother would be ecstatic to see us holding hands.” He chuckled and casually flicked his hair out of his eyes. “You’re comeback is soon right? I haven’t seen the teaser yet, show me.” Leo pulled out his phone and held it out to Suyun.

“No way, it’s embarrassing.” Suyun whined and pushed it away from her.

“What’s embarrassing?” Leo’s mother asked as she walked back into the living room drying her hands on a dry cloth.

“Suyun’s group is having a comeback soon and they released a teaser for it but she won’t show it to me.” Leo totally ratted out Suyun who felt like scolding her big-mouthed boyfriend.

“Oh~ I want to see it!” His mother happily exclaimed and Suyun suddenly felt pressured to show everyone the video. “Yeobo, we have that thing that can put videos from online on the t.v right?” She called out and her husband came out of the kitchen, nodding his head and automatically heading over to the television to set it up.

“M-Mother in law….it’s embarrassing.” Suyun whined, hoping that she would take pity on her. But she totally ignored her and made Leo pull up the video. Suyun groaned as she saw her personal teaser pop up onto the television. She covered her face with her hands as Leo’s mother and father sat beside her. The video started with Suyun and the guy talking on the couch and eventually sipping on their drinks with some light hearted music playing in the background. Suyun’s eyes landed on the guy’s throat that was moving because he was drinking. She her lips and the two of them do a love shot together. Their eyes lock and the guy leans in to kiss her and Suyun looks totally ready to kiss him back but at the last second her eyes lock on the camera and they are a different colour; the sound of piano keys being slammed on replace the cheery music from before. She opens showing off her fangs before plunging them in the guy’s neck with her eyes still staring at the screen. Everything goes black and the words ‘Darkest Night’ come on the screen along with Love-E’s name and the comeback date.

“OMOMOMO~” Leo’s mother playfully slaps Suyun’s knee. “That was terrifying!” She said to Suyun whose face was a bright red. It was weird seeing herself on screen even after all these years of performing and going on entertainment shows. The Jung family then went on a Love-E music video spree and watched almost all of the girl’s music videos and embarrassing Suyun the whole time. Leo’s mother loved it and said she was a bigger Love-E fan than VIXX fan which made Leo a little jealous. His father said he liked some of the songs but wasn’t a fan of the y dances that she always had to do.

“Sir, don’t want my next video then.” Suyun warned him and he just agreed.

“Why, what kind of dance are you doing?” Leo asked and Suyun leaned over and whispered into is ear ‘grinding on the floor’ and he violently nodded his head up and down. “Dad and mom aren’t allowed to watch it.” Leo banned his parents who were now becoming more and more curious about what was wrong with it. Soon Suyun noticed the time and said she had to go.

“Do you have work?” Leo’s mother asked as she watched Leo and Suyun stand up.

“No, I just promised to have dinner with my group members tonight.” Suyun could imagine the girls all sitting at the dorm waiting for Suyun to pick them up. “It was good seeing you again mother-in-law and it was very nice meeting you Sir.” Suyun bowed to his parents who happily wished her to have a nice day. Leo and Suyun went to the front door and put their shoes on but Leo called back to his parents and said he would be coming back up soon. “You don’t have to walk me.” Suyun said once they were out of the apartment and heading down into the parking garage.

“I can’t let my girlfriend just wander around by herself.” Leo put his hands in his pockets and the two of them silently walked together. “Do you have to wait for your manager?” He asked once they were on the second floor of the parking garage and walking among the empty cars.

“No, I actually have my own car now. You would know that if your phone worked.” Suyun said still sounding a little bitter over the incident that happened while VIXX was away.

“I am going to go right after you leave to go get a new one.” Leo said and she just hummed in response. “Are you mad at me?” He asked and Suyun stopped walking and looked up at him.

“Why would I be mad at you?” She questioned him while she pulled out her car keys and hit the unlock button so her car lights would flash on and she could find it.

“Because we really couldn’t talk at all while I was gone and I don’t know…I thought maybe you were going to break up with me.” Leo pointed out the car and they headed over to it.

“I’m not mad at you for something you couldn’t control, idiot.” Suyun chuckled at Leo and felt a little bad for making him think that she was mad at him. “Was it inconvenient? Yes. Did it make me miss you even more? Yes. Did I think about breaking up with you? Not even for a second.” Suyun reached up and grabbed Leo’s face with both of her hand and placed a kiss on his lips. “I love you Jung Taekwoon and I’m sorry to say this, but you are stuck with me. You are going to have to kill a person for me to want to break up with you.” She declared her love almost like a threat. Leo quickly leaned down and kissed her again; this one was a little more heated and rushed that before.

“I love you so much.” Leo said when they separated and Suyun smiled brightly.

“Of course you do.” She poked the middle of his forehead before getting into her car. Suyun back out of the parking spot like a pro and rolled down her passenger side window so she could talk to Leo. “You better get your phone fixed for tonight!”

“Why? What’s tonight?” He asked, having to raise his voice a little bit. Suyun picked up her phone that was plugged into the car radio so it could play songs that she had downloaded.

“We’re going to act like young people and go out to a club.” Suyun called back.

“I hate clubs.”

“I’m not a fan of them either, but it should be fun right?”

“Juhee is forcing you to go to a club, isn’t she?”

“We are a couple! We should struggle together!”

“Fine, I’ll go. But it’s only because you’re cute.”

“Well, duh.” Suyun a VIXX song and turned the volume up high so almost everyone on that level of the parking garage could hear it. She drove away as Leo was rolling on the ground laughing at how embarrassed he was. As soon as he couldn’t hear the music any more Leo rushed back to his parent’s apartment and searched up the closest cellphone store so he could get a new one. He was excited to go out that night even though he had only been to a club a few times and only with Ravi or Ken; but he liked the idea of being able to blend into the crowd and dance with Suyun as if they were an average young couple. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun quiz for Blue Blossom readers: 
(This is just a random and fun quiz to see if you can remember certain things from the story since we are reaching the end)

1- What chapter was Suyun and Leo's first 'date'?
2- What chapter was their first kiss?
3- What chapter did they become an offical couple?
4- Who did Leo punch and in what chapter?
5- What was the song that Leo and Suyun sang in the finale of their show?
6- What are the names of Suyun's brothers?
7- What are Love-E fans called?
8- Suyun's solo song at Love-E's concert?
9- How/what did Suyun get injured and what chapter did it happen?
10- What is Love-E's strongest shipped couple?