Sixty Three

Blue Blossom

">

Suyun eyes slowly opened as a wave of nausea over took her. Sitting around her were two strange men with masks over their faces and their muffled voices were saying medical terms to each other. Suyun forced her nausea back as she tried to focus her vision which was very blurry.

“Ouch…” Suyun muttered as she felt a dull pain in her shoulder that rung down all the way down into her bones. The men noticed that Suyun was struggling to keep her eyes open.

“Are you awake? Can you tell us your name?” The man asked and when Suyun opened to say something she couldn’t hold back anymore. She rolled onto her side and the man was holding open a plastic bag as if he was waiting for her to be sick. When the nausea finally passed she laid back down the groaned in pain.

“Can you please tell me your name?” The man asked again and his voice was becoming surprisingly annoying.

“Suyun.” She said painfully as her eyes started to close again.

“Last name Suyun, I need your last name. Stay awake.” The men started talking to each other.

“Kim…my name is Kim Suyun.” She said, struggling to stay awake. Soon the ambulance she was traveling in came to a stop and she was pulled out on a stretcher and wheeled into the hospital where the lights made her head pound. When she paramedic saw that she was in pain he placed a cloth over her face which helped a little bit but it was still a little too much for her to handle.

Hanbi and the manager were brought to the hospital in a medical van instead of an ambulance and their vitals were checked on the way to there and they were deemed perfectly healthy and only suffered from slight shock. Hanbi was in tears as they were led into the hospital and directed to where Suyun was being looked after. Another manager was called to bring all of her medical files and the money to pay for the medical bill.

Hanbi could remember the ambulance, fire truck and police cars showing up to the scene of the accident at almost the same time as the entertainment reporters and the civilians that were taking videos so they could post it online. The drunk man who hit them was taken to the hospital and their manager made it very clear that they wanted to press charges against him for possibly killing Suyun.

The young girl was led to a waiting room where they saw Suyun’s name on a screen. Beside it was the words ‘Scan in process’ which a nurse explained was because she had to have a brain scan since she showed signs of a concussion.

“I left my phone in the van!” Hanbi suddenly said and she burst out crying.

“Hanbi-ah….it’s not really time to worry about that.” Their manager said while fidgeting in his seat.

“How am supposed to call Juhee unnie…or Gayun unnie…or Ara…” Hanbi covered her face and sunk back into her chair.

“Don’t worry I am sure that have been told what happened or they saw it on the news.” The manager tried to comfort her by patting her shoulder but Hanbi wanted to sink into a hole in the ground.

In Washington DC the boys of VIXX were hanging out in the hotel restaurant munching on their breakfast. They had a long day ahead of them so they were trying to eat as much food as possible so they weren’t hungry by noon.

“Taekwoon-ah, look at this.” One of their managers reached across the table, handing the phone over to Leo whose cheeks were puffing out because he had stuff his face full of fresh fruit. Leo grabbed the phone and his eyes widened as he read the title of the article and saw the picture.

Love-E’s Suyun and Hanbi in car accident

The picture attached to the article was one of the idols van almost totally crushed on one side with a expensive looking white car whose front was totally crumpled up like a piece of paper. Leo became very ridged in his chair as he read over the article with shaking hands.

Around 8:30 pm the girls of Love-E from JYP Entertainment, were traveling back to their dorm after finishing the last schedule of the day. While going through a busy intersection Mister Kim, an elderly business man, drove through a red light and crashed into the girls vans. Mister Kim had been seen drinking since early in the afternoon and decided to try and drive himself home.

The girls manager, Lee Daewon was seen getting out of the van and confronting Mister Kim. The girls were only noticed by witnesses when the ambulance showed up to the scene. Hanbi was able to walk out of their van whereas Suyun seemed unresponsive and had to be rushed to Asan Medical Center.

JYP Entertainment has not revealed the girls current condition but many fans are worried as the images of the crash gave many a reminder of the Ladies Code accident that happened September 3, 2014 which claimed the lives of two members, RiSe and EunB.

Our hearts and prayers are with the girls and their manager for a speedy recovery.

Leo dropped his managers phone on the table and jumped up from his seat and took off running.

“TAEKWOON?” N called out after his friend. He grabbed the phone that was sitting on the table and read the article before running off after him.  Leo was practically in tears as the elevator brought him up to his floor. Thankfully no one was in there with him so he had his panic attack there as he started breathing heavily and smacking his hands on the wall of the elevator. When he reached his floor he ran to his door and fumble with the hotel room key in his pocket before finally getting the door open and lunging for his phone that was charging on the drawers. He dialled Suyun’s number and paced around his rooms as he listened to it ring.

“PICK UP!” He screamed and it went to her voice messages. He hung up and ran his hand through his hair as he started to panic more. There was a knock on the door and Taekwoon went to answer it while he tried calling Bomi. He swung the door open and N was standing there looking absolutely heart broken. Leo didn’t even really acknowledge his existence as he started pacing around again. Just like before, Bomi didn’t answer her phone and out of frustration Leo threw his phone on the bed. “NO ONE IS ANSWERING THEIR PHONES!” He yelled before crumping down on the floor and his shoulders shook as he silently let go of a few tears.

“Taekwoon…I’m sure she is fine…” As N said this he was already calling Juhee and when she didn’t pick up the first time he tried calling her again.

“I hope she’s alright….she better be okay…” Leo’s voice was shaking as he slowly pulled himself back onto his feet.

“Juhee-ah!” N called out when it finally connected to the Love-E leader. Instead of talking to her N just handed the phone over to Leo who was grasping for it like his life depended on it.

“How is Suyun? Is she okay? Is she hurt? How badly?” Leo started firing off questions and he didn’t give time for Juhee to answer one before he asked another.

“Suyun unnie is getting scans done right now, sunbae. She dislocated her should, broke a finger and might have a concussion but she is okay.” When Juhee said she was going to be okay, Leo sat on his bed and let out the breath he had been holding onto.

“Thank God.” Leo quietly said and he closed his eyes, trying to forget the image of the van that was now forever stuck in his mind.

“The nurse said they will likely be keeping her for forty eight hours just to watch over her because of the concussion. She should be out of a sling and finger split in about three weeks and then completely recovered in about two months.” Although Juhee was rambling off facts, she was actually standing in the hospital with Gayun, Ara and Hanbi who were all waiting for Suyun to be cleared to see visitors.

“But…she’s okay?” Leo asked again and Juhee repeated that she was going to be fine and nothing was critical. There was nothing else Leo could say so he just handed the phone back to N before falling back on his bed and running has hand over his face. N talked to Juhee a little more before hanging up. He sat on Hyuks bed and silently looked at Leo who was trying to calm down from the full blown panic he was in just a little while ago.

“She’s alright Taekwoon.” Ne said and Leo just nodded in response. There were no words to describe the relief he felt knowing that Suyun was safe and alive. He had no idea what he would have done if she was seriously injured. But he knew exactly what he was going to do once he landed back in Seoul. Now Leo just had to figure out how he was supposed to walk around all day like he wasn’t thinking about Suyun. 

---------------------------------------------------

Do any of you actually listen to the music I post in the beginning of the chapters?