Ten

Blue Blossom

“SUYUN?!” Leo knelt down beside her and lifted her head off of the ground. She wasn’t responding to him; she was totally knocked out. Bomi was right, Leo could feel the heat coming off of her and he felt terrible for not realizing just how sick she was.

“Move.” Her manager ordered and Leo hesitated before helping Suyun onto her managers back. A few of the staff members went off with Suyun and her manager to make sure they made it back to their van safely. The rest of the group was left standing in the hallway in total shock.

“Bomi, did you know she was sick?” CAP asked and Bomi, with tears in her eyes, nodded her head.

“I told her to go to the doctors but she wanted to do the performance.” Bomi wanted to go after her best friend but just followed the group as they headed back stage and waited for the results. The four groups were led onto the stage and stood beside each other, staring the judges and audience straight on.  The red team stood beside the white team while the black and blue team stood on the other side. Jackson moved right beside the white team and looked for Suyun.

“Bomi sunbae…” Jackson whispered as the staff members were getting ready to film the final shots. Bomi looked over to Jackson and gave a weak smile. “Where is Suyun?”

“She’s really sick. Her manager took her to the hospital.” Bomi whispered back and Jackson’s mouth was hanging open. The MC started talking and the audience began their favourite group’s name. After stalling for a few minutes the MC finally announced the group that lost and it was the Blue team which had people like BtoB’s Eunkwang and Hello Venus’ Alice. The MC then revealed the concept for next week which was the three groups had to perform a girl group song and dance. All of the guys groaned and covered their faces in frustration. With that the filming came to a wrap and it was late into the evening. Jackson was quickly whisked away to go film something else but he asked Bomi to find out Suyun was doing and make sure she was okay.

“They must be good friends.” Kangnam said to Leo who he was standing beside. Leo just gave a grunt in response as he was typing something away into his phone.

Suyun had woken up almost as soon as they got to the hospital but they still brought her in a stuck an IV into her arm. They said she was suffering from exhaustion and wished that the company would give her a few days to recover before doing anything too strenuous. The manager agreed with the doctor but Suyun knew she was going to be able to relax because she had to prepare for their comeback plus if the white team won then they would have to perform another song in a week. Her manager went off to fill out some paper work as Suyun was sending out a group text to her Love-E members and her kpop war members.

Suyun: I’m fine. Nothing extreme, just tired.

Bomi: SUSU! YOU SCARED ME! 

Kangnam: Get some sleep you idiot

CAP: No wonder you looked terrible ^_-

Zico: Minsoo, remind me to never ask you for help….ever…

CAP: perfect! I would never help you with anything anyways

Zico: RUDEEEEEEE

Zelo: You’re okay Suyun noona? Oh good! I was worried T_T

Leo: Why didn’t you tell us you were sick?

Suyun: Why did you never call me back?

Suyun angrily sent that last message and wanted to throw her phone across the room and smash it into a million pieces but it started vibrating violently. She looked at the screen and saw that Leo was calling her and she begrudgingly answered it.

“What?” Suyun asked, not caring to hide her annoyed tone of voice.

“Are you okay?” Leo was sitting in his van and heading back to his dorm since he didn’t have any other schedule for the day. The group had decided to do Girls Generation ‘I got a boy’ for their next performance and Zico was currently back at his personal studio splitting up the lines.

“I’m fine; didn’t you read my text I sent everyone?” Suyun hated hearing his voice because her anger for him started to die down.

“I just wanted to hear you say it with your own voice.” Leo’s voice was soft as he stood in the elevator with his manager standing right beside him. Dating wasn’t banned at Jellyfish entertainment but the managers still warned them not to get involved with anyone. Even now the manager was glaring at Leo as he spoke to Suyun. He could tell Leo liked her and technically he couldn’t stop them if they did decide to date, but he didn’t want to be the manager that couldn’t prevent a dating scandal.

“Taekwoon…” Suyun sighed into the phone and felt bad for ever being mad at him. Hearing Suyun saying his name like that made Leo’s heart stop for a second and he wanted to see her now. Talking to her on the phone wasn’t enough, he needed to see her. Leo and his manager walked into the dorm and he headed straight for the bedroom. The only other member in the dorm was Ravi and he was locked away in his room either sleeping or writing lyrics for a song he was working on.

“Can we meet up?” Leo was nervously pacing back and forth in the room. He knew that if she was sick that she really shouldn’t be out and about but he needed to see her. There were a few moments of silence between them and Leo was slightly worried that she might have passed out again. “Suyun?”

“I have to head over to my dorm in about ten minutes…I can try and sneak out for a walk but I can’t go far.” Suyun wanted to see Leo as well even if she was still slightly mad at him.

“Perfect. Text me when you get there and I’ll head straight over.” Leo said and Suyun grunted in response. Things were silence again between them. There was so much Suyun wanted to say but she didn’t know how to say it.

“Bye.” Suyun said quickly and Leo said goodbye to her also. They hung up and Leo was standing in the middle of the bedroom he shared with N, Ken and Hongbin. His phone was ringing constantly in his hand and he saw that there was a conversation going on in the group chat.

Suyun: Why did you never call me back?

CAP: huh?

Zico: Susu and Taekwoon are chatting outside of work?

Zelo: ohhhhhhhhh

Kangnam: This explains so much

Bomi: SUYUN YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU

Zico: Why aren’t they answering??????

CAP: They are probably talking to each other right now

Kangnam: SUYUN

Bomi: SUSU

Zelo: I see a scolding in Suyun noona’s future

Zico: It’s exhausting being popular

CAP: Not like you would know

Zico: RUDE!

Zico: I don’t like you minsoo

Zico: Stop trying to call me

CAP: Hyung~~~~~

Zico: GROSS! NO AEGYO! ERT!

Kangnam: What is even happening right now?

Bomi: No idea

Zelo: Bomi noona I’m scared

Bomi: So am I baby boy…..so am I….

--------------------------------------------------