Ninety

Blue Blossom

">


*Double update*

“Oh my god I am exhausted.” Ara panted out as she collapsed onto the practice room floor. The others girls followed suit and laid down on the ground breathing heavily from the five hour dance practice they just had.

“Maybe if you were in better shape then you wouldn’t be so tired.” Their manager said and Ara winced a little at his comment. She hadn’t been working out as much as she use to because of drama filming and interviews.

“Oppa why don’t you dance for five hours straight?” Gayun snapped back at him.

“I would love to see oppa dance even just once.” Juhee commented, her eyes automatically traveling down to their managers large stomach. The girls chuckled and their manager angrily left the room, mumbling about the girls being rude. “Ten minute break and then we get back to practice? Alright?” Juhee said and all of the girls agreed. Suyun crawled over to her phone that had been charging off to the side. She saw that she had three missed calls from Daniel and grew worried because he only ever called about important things. Suyun quickly called him back while sitting on the floor, watching Gayun and the choreographer going over some of the moves.

You don’t answer your phone very often, do you?”

“I am in the middle of practicing for our comeback. Is there something wrong?” Hearing Suyun speak English, some of the girls looked over and tried to guess who she was talking to.

I have some good news…” Daniel said with a slight laugh and Suyun just hummed in response. ”…you’re going to be an aunt.”

WHAT?! ZHU LI IS PREGNANT?!” Suyun screamed into the phone and everyone looked over to her. They all understood the word pregnant and grew very excited at the mention of it.

Huh? No! No way, Zhu Li isn’t pregnant you idiot.” Daniel scoffed at his sister who was still slightly confused. “I’m going to have a kid.”

“Daniel…I don’t know how to tell you this…but you’re a boy…you can’t get pregnant.”

“OBVIOUSLY I’M NOT THE ONE PHYSICALLY CARRYING THE CHILD! My girlfriend is you .”

“G-Girlfriend? I didn’t even know you were seeing someone.”

“Yeah well…stuff happens…” The conversation lulled a little and Suyun looked around to see that everyone was staring at her. “We’re getting married…before we have the baby…

Daniel…I really can’t fly to LA any time soon. We are seriously about to start promotions in a few weeks. I’m going to be busy for like…five months.”

“That’s fine; we are having the wedding in Korea actually. Her whole family is over there and we were actually thinking about living there permanently.”

“What does dad think about all of this? The baby, the marriage and now you moving across the ocean; isn’t it a bit much all at once?”

“He really doesn’t have much of an option. Hannah and I are going to have this baby and we want it to be raised in Korea where his future aunt is super famous and super rich so you can spoil them.”

“Yah, I don’t know how rich you think I am. I just spent all of my money on a car. I am just as poor as Jason now; you and I both know he can barely afford to buy coffee from Starbucks.”

“No one can actually afford Starbucks.”

“Not the point….anyways, congratulations Daniel. Send me the details of the wedding in advance so I can book the day off.” The conversation ended around there and Suyun hung up the phone. She then relayed the message to the rest of the girls who were sitting around impatiently for the news. They all grew very excited at the idea of Daniel having a child.

“I hope it’s a boy. Maybe he will be as handsome as his father.” Juhee commented, looking off into the distance as she pictured Daniel in her mind.

“The baby is twenty years younger than you…that’s gross.” Ara pretended to gag at what Juhee said.  

“I never said I would marry them! Although…if he’s handsome I wouldn’t object.”

“Can you please stop talking about my future niece or nephew like this? It’s weirding me out.” Suyun chugged her water and the girls just laughed and talked about the wedding and getting to meet a baby which they fully considered family. She felt a little weird knowing that her eldest brother was going to be a father soon. Daniel was lazy, moody, and self-destructive along with being notoriously known for not being able to commit and now all of a sudden he has a girlfriend and a baby and plans to marry her. It all felt surreal and made Suyun realise that they were adults now. She was going to be an aunt; a sister-in-law to a woman she had never met and that one day she would be a mother and a sister-in-law to someone else. In her mind when she thought about marriage or children all she thought about was Leo.

Would he marry her if she suddenly got pregnant? Would he drop everything for her so that they could be together and raise a family without any grudges or hardship? It scared Suyun to think about and for the rest of the day she was in a daze. Suyun just wished that she could meet Hannah before the wedding to get a sense of what kind of person she was and to see if she and Daniel would really work out or if he were marrying her just to not bring shame upon either of their families.

Later that night Suyun left the dorm and decided to do some shopping to get her mind off of everything. She bought herself new running shoes and a pink pleaded skirt that she had her eyes on for a while. As she was walking down the street, sipping on the warm tea she had just bought, she came across a children store that was simply overflowing with bright colours and loud noises. Suyun looked around for a second before stepping into the store. A little nervous to be seen in the store, Suyun quickly went over to the newborn section and started looking at clothing. All of it was overwhelming and she realised that she had no idea what she was really looking for.

“Can I help you with something miss?” A staff member said while walking up to her.

“Actually…I am looking for something a new born would like…” Suyun ran her fingers over the tiny pyjamas that looked impossibly small to fit on a human being.

“Well what gender is the baby. Picking out clothes is easier that way.” The staff member said with a smile, looking over Suyun to see if she was pregnant herself. Suyun automatically wrapped her arms around her stomach.

“My..uh..sister-in-law doesn’t know the of the baby yet…she’s only just found out she was pregnant. Plus she lives all the way in America so I was hoping to send something over to her in preparation for the baby.” Suyun glared at the staff member who just nodded their head and Suyun figured that they didn’t believe her. She wouldn’t believe someone with this story either. It sounded like a terrible cover-up that Suyun had couldn’t even justify it.

“Well then, why don’t we look at toys that you could send them?” The staff member guided Suyun over to a large section with toys and baby equipment that confused Suyun a little. Why would babies need so many toys if for the first few months of their life they were stuck inside a crib anyways? Suyun ended up buying a few toys that the staff member had pointed out as beneficial to the Childs development because Suyun didn’t want to buy something useless that would just make noise and make the child dull. She also bought a few Korean childrens books so that they could read their future child to sleep. Suyun figured that they would get tons of gifts from her family and all of it would be in English of some sort but if they wanted to raise their child in Korea then they needed to learn Korean at some point. Suyun walked out of the store and quickly headed to her car. She had spent more than double the amount of time and money than she had planned and needed to get out of there before she found herself wondering what it would be like to buy these things for her own children one day. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

sorry, this is basically filler o.0

TEN CHAPTERS LEFT 

*ugly sobbing*