Twenty Six

Blue Blossom

While in the dressing area, changing into her regular clothes, Suyun received a call from the company president and he told her that she did a good job but a promise was a promise. They weren’t going to get a television right away but they had a few reality tv shows lined up and if they did well then the girls could get one. Suyun thanked him for his generosity and quickly got changed. She and Bomi we led to the vans that were waiting for them out back. There was already a sea of fans waiting for them, all pushing and shoving to get a picture of their favourite singers. Bomi and Suyun decided that, since they were all going out together for dinner that they would just get there first. All of the boys were taking much longer and were going to be taking their own vans but since everyone knew that Suyun and Bomi were close, it wasn’t a huge shock. At least Suyun didn’t think it was. But when Bomi and Suyun needed their managers to make a protective bubble around the girls, they latched onto each other and rode through the crowd together. Suyun was holding onto Bomi’s hand tightly and they made it to the fan as reports yelled for their attention, girls screamed questions about where the boys were and the male fans were yelling to get a smile or a wink from the girls.

They couldn’t even think as they practically dove into the back of the van together. Bomi was laughing like an idiot, aftermath of the adrenaline of the show. Suyun made sure she had all of her things and looked presentable before opening the window, getting the fans excited again.

“Thank you for coming out!” Suyun and the fans all cheered in response. Bomi forced her head out of the same window and fans were laughing as they took photos of the two girls who looked like the beginning of a totem pole.

“We will see you all soon, okay?” Bomi yelled out.

“Yes!” The fans replied.

“Are you liking Love-E’s comeback?” Bomi asked the crowd and the boys all started to freak out. Suyun blushed and thanked them for their hot response and she hoped that the group would get to perform for all of them soon.

“Support A-Pink as well!” Suyun yelled loudly, shocking some of the newer fans who didn’t know that Suyun could raise her voice.

“YES!” More fans cheered. The girls waved goodbye before closing the window and settling into the van.

“I’m starving.” Bomi whined as she slid down in her seat and rubbed her stomach. Suyun put on her seat belt and reminded her friend to do the same which she did but begrudgingly. “Text Taekwoon oppa for me and ask him when he’s going to make it to the restaurant.” Bomi was bouncing in her seat as the car pulled away from the performance arena and onto the freeway, taking them back into the heart of Seoul.

“Why do I have to text him? Why don’t you text Minsoo?”

“Who?”

“CAP.” Suyun rolled her eyes. Bomi groaned and dug around for her phone before opening the group chat.

Bomi: Who’s closest to the restaurant?

Kangnam: I think I am?

Zelo: I haven’t even left the arena yet!

CAP: What’s the address?

Zico: STRAGGLERS ARE GOING TO BE LEFT BEHIND

Zelo: HYUNG?!

Zico: except you Junhong

CAP: What about me?

Zico: Sorry, the tribe has spoken.

Leo: I might be a little late

Zico: Well we have to wait for Taekwoon

Kangnam: He’s the entertainment after all.

 

Suyun could feel her phone vibrating on her lap and could hear Bomi giggling beside her. She didn’t want anything to do what that group chat, especially since everyone seemed to be involved with it at the moment; although Suyun did want to talk to Leo. She gave in and finally decided to text him.

From: Love-E Suyun

Still going out for dinner?

 

From: Taekwoon~oppa~

Yup. On my way there now.

 

From: Love-E Suyun

Good!  I’ll save you a seat.

 

Suyun closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh. This was going to be the last night that it would be deemed acceptable for the two of them to be seen in public together and it was heartbreaking. Suyun wanted to be a normal couple that could go shopping together or walk along the Han river. She didn’t want to hide behind masks and sneak around. That wasn’t the type of person she was. But she didn’t want to stop seeing Taekwoon. Feeling stressed out Suyun decided to try and fall asleep which was difficult since Bomi kept trying to take pictures of her. They reached the restaurant almost thirty minutes later and jumped out of the van while Suyun half awake. With their purses slung on their shoulders, the girls walked into the restaurant and were greeted by Kangnam who was waiting by the front door for them.

“I can wait for you guys since I’m not famous enough to cause a scene.” Kangnam said, clearly bitter about something that the girls didn’t know about. Bomi just laughed and walked towards the table that had Zico and CAP talking about their performance. It looked like as if Kangnam wanted to say something to Suyun but she quickly walked off to the table. She didn’t want to have to talk to Kangnam. It was still awkward after the whole kiss incident. Suyun sat down and put her purse down on the chair beside her, claiming it for Leo, whenever he would decide to show up.

From: Taekwoon~oppa~

Are you there already?

 

From: Love-E Suyun

Yes. Where are you?

 

Suyun didn’t get a response; instead Leo walked into the restaurant and walked over to the table. He saw the empty seat beside Suyun and couldn’t help but smile when he saw that she was really saved him a seat.

“Sorry I took so long to get here.” Leo said when he walked up to the group. The guys hassled him saying that he must have been busy texting his girlfriend. Suyun just smiled at the boys jokes and drank her water. Leo placed his hand on Suyun’s shoulder before sitting down. “You haven’t ordered drinks?” Leo looked around and Zico smacked CAP’s arm, scolding him for not doing that sooner. CAP just rolled his eyes and when the waitress came around he ordered booze for everyone and since Zelo was running a little late they also ordered food. Everyone was talking amongst themselves except for Leo and Suyun who mostly kept to themselves. They laughed at their own jokes, talked about how they felt the day went and complained about just how much Zico was drinking. Zelo did eventually show up but by then the food was already half done and Zico was picking a fight with CAP.

“Let’s take a picture!” Zico said as he pulled out his phone. Everyone leaned in and smiled, giving the traditional peace sign as Zico snapped the picture and put it onto instagram for everyone to see. Just then Leo got a text and he pulled out his phone lightning fast, as if he had been waiting for it all night.

“I’ll be right back.” He announced to the table and gently patting Suyun’s hand before getting up from the table and quickly scurrying off somewhere.

“Where do you think he is going in such a rush?” Zelo asked, pilling loads of meat onto his plate before Bomi or Kangnam could steal it.

“Going to call his girlfriend I bet!” Zico said, his words a little slurred.

“I doubt it.” Bomi said with a chuckle. Suyun glared at her, making the loudmouthed girl become silent. Even though Zico was kidding about Leo calling his girlfriend, Suyun was still curious as to where he went since the bathrooms were in the total opposite direction. Figuring it must be a group thing Suyun didn’t look into it much further and focused on eating more since this was her one cheat day on her diet.

-----------------------------------------------------

I literally could write this fic forever....

like it could be one of those 100+ fics that follow the couple through their whole life

I could do it XD

it wouldn't be difficult

I love LeoXSuyun