Ninety One

Blue Blossom

">

*Triple update?*

“UNNIE!” Suyun was woken up when she felt someone sitting on her stomach. She groaned in pain and forced her eyes open to see Juhee staring down at her with large eyes. “IS IT TRUE?!”

“You’re sitting on my stomach…I can’t breathe.” Suyun wheezed out and tried to force the girl off of her. Juhee apologised and climbed off and stood beside her bed and get Suyun time to wake up a little bit and sit up in her bed. “Is what true?” Suyun rubbed her eyes sleepily.

“There are rumours that you’re pregnant.” Juhee said with a serious expression. Suyun burst out laughing, not caring that she woke up Gayun.

“No way! Where did that rumour come from?” Suyun got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom with Juhee following after her.

“There are pictures of you in a baby store.” Juhee said while she watched her friend get cereal and casually walk around the apartment. She figured by her laid back attitude that the rumours must have been wrong because otherwise she would be having a nervous breakdown.

“I was buying things for Daniel and his future wife. The stuff I bought is sitting in the closet right now. I was going to wrap them up and ship them to LA tonight.” Suyun scoffed and mumbled how it was absolutely insane to think that she were pregnant. Her managers confronted her a few minutes later and she had to repeat the whole story about Daniel having a son and how they were planning to get married soon in Seoul. The news was quickly relayed to the media so they could stop the spread of the rumour

From: Taekwoonie oppa
what is going on with the pregnant rumour

From: Taekwoonie oppa
Answer please

From: Taekwoonie oppa
Yah, Kim Suyun!

From: My SuSu
YAH!!!!! JUNG TAEKWOON!!!!!!! I’m not pregnant you idiot! They saw me buying present for Daniel and his girlfriend. She’s the one who’s pregnant. Not me.

From: Taekwoonie oppa
Are you sure?

From: My SuSu
Did you seriously just ask me that?

From: Taekwoonie oppa
Sorry

From: My SuSu
Which reminds me, do you want to go to Daniels wedding with me?

From: Taekwoonie oppa
I will try to go with you, just tell me when it is

Suyun and the girls headed to practice, ready to work hard for another few hours like that had been for a while. Suyun got stopped by a staff member and pulled to the side while the other girls head into the dance studio.

“I need your help evaluating some of the trainees.” The staff member said with a desperate look in their eyes. He explained that originally Min was supposed to help judge the female trainees but she has a last minute schedule that couldn’t be changed. With a sigh and a few seconds to think about it, Suyun agreed. She told her members she would be back in about an hour and left with the staff member to evaluate some of the trainees that hoped to debut within two years or so since JYP entertainment was already on the track to release a new girl group. When she entered the room the trainees all bowed and she sat down at the long table with some of the choreographers and vocal trainers. One by one the girls were called up and forced to perform in front of them and then would get harshly criticized by them. Suyun remembered being treated like this when she was a trainee and it brought back painful memories of being criticized for her bad Korean and sloppy dancing. The only thing that kept her going was that her family fully supported her in everything she did and that she didn’t want to let them down.

One girl stepped forward and she was clearly a foreigner and of mixed races. Her skin was a few shades darker than everyone else making it look like she had a permanent healthy tan that many foreigners would find very attractive. Her hair was slightly wavy and framed her heart shaped face. The girl introduced herself and Suyun could hear her accent that reminded her of Mark’s or her own. She sang for the judges and then did a dance that she had prepared.

“You’re not from here, right?” Suyun asked when it came time for the judgement.

“Yes…I’m originally from America.” The girl said and she locked eyes with Suyun who she knew was in the same boat.

Oh, where are you from?”

“Huston, Texas.”

“Home of cowboys and large food portions.”

“Exactly.” The girl laughed. She seemed much more comfortable now than she did a few minutes ago when she was performing.

“Listen, I’m going to be truthful with you…” Suyun tapped her fingers on the table and saw that the girls smile faulted a little. “…when you were performing I could tell that you weren’t enjoying yourself. You were too busy trying to do everything correctly and impress us that you forgot to have fun.” As Suyun talked the girl nodded her head, fully agreeing with everything she was saying. The vocal trainer then spoke up and said that they agreed with Suyun in that she seemed almost scared to sing the song because she didn’t feel comfortable with it. “Also your accent made it very hard to understand you in some parts. You speak very well, but I could tell with some of the harder words that you were struggling.”

“…mutt…” Suyun heard one of the trainees say from the back and a few of the other girls giggled. The girl standing in front of her completely lost her smile and her eyes cast down to the ground. Suyun stood up quickly and startled everyone.

“Who ever said that step forward.” Suyun ordered and all of the girls instantly became quiet. She walked around the table and past the girl they were evaluating to stand in front of the awaiting trainees. “Someone said it! I didn’t imagine it! Who ever said that come forward!” Suyun raised her voice to the girls and eventually one stepped forward; she looked embarrassed that she had been called out on what she had done. “Did you just call her a mutt?” Suyun asked; totally stunned that someone would be stupid enough to do that let alone do it in front of her seniors. The girl just shrugged her shoulders and refused to look Suyun in the eye. Suyun looked over to the staff members who looked totally uncomfortable. “Do you think it’s appropriate to call another human being such a derogatory term? Whoever gave you the right to think you are above anyone else?” The girl just shrugged her shoulders again.

“Suyun…” The choreography called out and Suyun looked back at them and they could see that she was absolutely furious. “Nam Seohyun, please leave.” He said to the girl who had called the other a mutt. She looked up, tears in her eyes. She begged for them to let her stay and do her evaluation. “No. Because of your actions you completely failed this month’s evaluation and will have the possibility of being dropped from this company completely.” Once again the girl begged but they refused to listen to her anymore and she left the room in tears.

“What you all don’t seem to understand is that you are a team. This is not a competition to see who the last one standing is. Anyone in this room could become a singer like Suyun or you could be kicked out. Now we will continue with evaluations but if we hear one more inappropriate comment during this time or during your training sessions, you will be asked to leave like Seohyun and lose your precious time which would leave you struggling. It may not seem fair but you have to understand that you are all struggling for the same thing and you should help each other instead of bringing each other down.” The vocal trainer said and all of the girls nodded their heads. Suyun sat back down in her seat and they continued on with the evaluations but she had a permanent scowl on her face. She didn’t know what came over her but Suyun felt a sudden need to protect that girl. Maybe it was because when she was a trainee, the other girls would tease and mock Suyun because she wasn’t technically an American and she wasn’t technically a Korean. She was a lost soul and they tormented her. But now she could look back and laugh because they had all been dropped and she was a singer with her best friends. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be more Leo in the next chapter I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg 9 chapters left

wtf

i better slow down with the updates