Eighty Nine

Blue Blossom

">

“Come on, it’s going to be fun!” Juhee said as she and Suyun put the finishing touches on their makeup. Suyun was wearing a tight white dress that hugged her deliciously sinful curves and showcased her long legs. Juhee was wearing a two piece so she could show off her flat stomach that she had been working very hard on for the past month.

“If by fun you mean horrible then yes, it will be.” Suyun really didn’t want to go to a club but Leo was already on his way to pick them up and she really couldn’t back out now.

“You need to learn to lighten up.” Juhee walked over to the front door when she heard someone knocking on it. Gayun and Hanbi were out and Ara was going to be filming all night for her new drama. She opened the door and Leo was standing there in nice, fitted jeans and a simple white button up shirt. “Hello oppa, nice to see you again. Come on it, Suyun unnie is just finishing up.” Juhee stepped aside for Leo to come in.

“Sorry if I’m late, traffic was pretty bad out there.” Leo said as he stood by the door, not wanting to take his shoes off just to put them back in a minute.

“Nope, you’re right on time oppa. Unnie! Let’s go!” Juhee was putting on her heels when Suyun came out of the bathroom. The young girl was already out the door while Suyun was putting on her shoes.

“You look good.” Leo commented and Suyun just chuckled.

“You do as well. Jung Taekwoon, you clean up very well.” Suyun reached out and playfully tugged at his shirt. Leo smirked and took her hand, leading her out to his car. They made it to the club and Juhee automatically saw her friends and rushed over to them. “Why does it feel like I’m going to be babysitting all night?” Suyun groaned and got in line with Juhee and her friends.

“Don’t worry; Juhee is a big girl and has people to look after her if anything happens.” Leo said as he pointed out how the guys in her group automatically surrounded Juhee and protected her like a human bubble.

“By the way, did you ever get a new phone?” Suyun asked and Leo pulled out his brand new phone. “Oh~ Looks expensive.” She grabbed it and looked through it as the line slowly moved forward. Suyun held out the phone to take a picture of her and Leo but he ended up holding the phone because of his long arms. It was embarrassing to admit but Suyun thought they were a very good looking couple. After waiting in line for seemingly forever, they made it into the club. The music was so loud Suyun could feel it shaking her bones. Leo kept his hand on her hip as he guided them towards the crowded bar. He ordered them two shots of hard liquor while Suyun watched Juhee and one of her guy friends melt into the large, dancing crowd of intoxicated people.

“Bottoms up.” Leo said as he handed Suyun a shot. On the count of three, they both quickly drank the shots and Suyun grimaced at how it burned all the way down. “Dance?” Leo had to yell into her ear and Suyun nodded her head. He took her hand and together they broke into the crowd until they found a little empty pocket that they could fit into. They jumped, danced and grind against each other like other normal couples. They both loved how no one even looked at them twice as while dancing there. A worker from the club came around in skimpy clothing with glow sticks hanging around her neck, up her arms and around her waist. She came over to them and said they could take whatever they wanted but it had to be taken off of her by themselves. Suyun easily reached out and took one of the glow sticks from around her neck that sat between her s that were being pushed up by her bra. Next Leo reached out to grab one and the employee stuck out her chest, expecting him to take one from there as well but Leo just grabbed one that was hanging off of her arm and thanked her for the trouble. The girl walked away a little annoyed but she moved on to the next small grouping of people beside them.

“Drinks?” Leo once again shouted and Suyun nodded her head. “I’ll be right back, don’t move.” He leaned down and captured Suyun’s lips in a passionate kiss before walking away with a huge smile on his face. Suyun happily stayed in the crowd and danced amongst the strobe lights and pounding music that would leave her ears ringing for hours. A hand reached out and wrapped around Suyuns waist and she turned around, expecting Leo to be there but instead it was some stranger. He leaned in and pressed his lips against her ear.

“Want to dance?” The guy asked, his breath smelling of alcohol.

“No thanks.” Suyun said back to him and tried to pry his hand off but the guy wouldn’t let go.

“Oh come on. A pretty girl like you shouldn’t dance alone.” The guy tightly pulled Suyun against his body as he started dancing against her.

“I SAID NO!” Suyun pushed against his chest but the guy just laughed and dragged Suyun through the crowd like she was a rag doll. Everything suddenly felt so enclosed and tight. She felt the air leave her lungs as she realised that the guy was bringing her away from the spot she and Leo were in. Suyun hit her fists against the guy’s chest and tried to see if anyone would help her but they were all dancing with their own partners and the music was too loud for them to hear her trying to talk to them.

“Let go of her. “ A voice yelled over the music. Suyun looked over and saw Leo standing there was two water bottles in his hand and a deathly glint in his eyes. “Get your hands off my girlfriend.” He walked over to the guy and grabbed his wrist, twisting it at such an angle that he cried out in pain and let go of Suyun who quickly scurried to Leo’s side. “Don’t touch what’s not yours, .” Leo let go of the guy and wrapped his arm around Suyun before taking them out of the crowd.

“Are you okay?” Leo asked when they reached a slightly quieter area of the club. He brushed back the hair that was in her face and looked upon her with sad, concerned eyes that made Suyun feel even worse about herself. She nodded her head and lowered her gaze so she didn’t have to look him in the eyes. “Do you want to get out of here?” He asked and once again Suyun nodded her head. Leo took her hand and the two of them left the club after only being there for about two hours.

To: My Jujube
Taekwoon oppa and I decided to leave a little earlier than planned. Sorry. Call me when you are on the way back to the dorm. Don’t forget we have practice all day tomorrow! Have fun.

To: My soul mate
Okay unnie! I’ll call you later. I promise not to be too hung over tomorrow~

“Juhee text you back?” Leo asked as he started up the car. Suyun nodded her head and Leo was starting to get worried with how quiet she had become. Neither of them were very talkative people by nature, but even Leo thought she was being rather reclusive. They drove for forty minutes before Suyun looked around and saw that they weren’t heading back to her dorm.

“Where are we going?” She looked over to Leo who pointed ahead at the Han River. “Why are we going there?” Suyun questioned and Leo just looked over to her and then focused back on driving. He pulled into an empty parking lot along the river and turned off the car. Without a word he stepped out of the car and then opened the back seat and pulled something out. Suyun sat in the car, very confused and a little worried by his actions. Leo walked around to her side of the car and opened the door.

“Get out.” Leo said with a stern expression and Suyun did what he asked. When she stood up, Leo closed the door behind her and hit a button on his keys to lock his car. He then took the sweater he had taken from the back seat and draped it across her shoulders. “Let’s go.” Leo put his hands in his pockets and walked away with Suyun following after him.

“Oppa, I can’t walk fast in these shoes.”  Suyun whined while watching Leo’s back as he walked away from her. Leo reached the railing around the trail that separated the park from the river. Suyun walked up beside him, pulling the sweater tighter against her body as the wind started to pick up.

“I’m so angry.” Leo suddenly said and Suyun looked at him with sad eyes. His knuckles were white from clenching his fists so tight and his jaw was set in a straight line as he looked out at the water.

“I’m sorry.” Suyun said and she lowered her head making her hair completely cover her face.

“What? Oh, no. I’m not mad at you jagiya.” Leo grabbed Suyun by the shoulders and turned her so that they were facing each other. Suyun raised her head and Leo saw that she had tears in her eyes. “I’m mad at that drunken that was touching you like he had a right to. I’m mad at myself for leaving you there by yourself. I should have taken you with me to get those drinks. You’re too beautiful to be left alone for even a second. I am so sorry I couldn’t be there to help you sooner.” Leo wrapped his arms around Suyun and tightly embraced her.

“We’re never going to a club again.” Suyun muttered into his shoulder and Leo just laughed.

“I agree.” Leo said and they separated. They kissed and then looked out at the river together.

“Aish~ I forgot that JYP-nim likes going to clubs after concerts….” Suyun sighed and tapped her nails along the metal rail.

“You can only go if there is someone looking out for you like a one of the 2pm sunbae’s or even GOT7.” Leo didn’t want her to promise to not go to a club if everyone else was going to go, that wouldn’t be fair to her.

“I’m sure Mark or Jackson will watch over me, don’t worry.” Suyun pat Leo on the should and he groaned.

“Anyone but Mark.” Leo sternly said and Suyun just rolled her eyes and agreed even though she knew that most likely wasn’t going to happen. She and Mark were friends and Leo was just going to have to get use to that. “Come on, I’ll drive you home now.” Leo said and started heading back to the car. Suyun kicked off her shoes and started following after him. “Don’t walk bare foot or your feet with be gross. Come here.” Leo bent down and pointed to his back. Suyun took Leo’s sweater and tied it around her waist before jumping onto his back. “Aigoo~ you must have gained some weight.” He joked and Suyun lightly slapped his shoulder. “Hey, wanna make out in the back of the car?” Leo suddenly said as they approached his car.

“Yah! Are you drunk?!” Suyun smacked the side of his head.

“That isn’t a no.” He said back while laughing.

“Shut up!” Suyun yelled at him with her face bright red. Leo did eventually drive Suyun back to her dorm but her hair seemed a little messed up and her lips a little swollen. Hanbi and Gayun tried to ask her how the night went but Suyun’s face just burned bright red and she scolded them for being up so late and then she hid in her bed so she didn’t have to answer any questions. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------