Fifty Six

Blue Blossom

">

The next day Suyun went through the motions of getting ready. She changed into a black hanbok while the men in her family were wearing plain black suits. The family went to the funeral home where they were eventually joined by the rest of their family, all dressed in black. Some employees of the funeral place had to shoo away one or two paparazzi that tried to get a picture of the crying Suyun in her funeral clothing. The family sat in the greeting room while people came in and out for hours. Suyun was numb as a constant stream of people came over and greeted her, telling her how sorry they were that she was now the only women in her family. During the few moments of solitude Suyun would look over to her mother’s picture that was sitting comfortably on a table at the front of the room and was surrounded by candles and flowers that had been brought in by many people. Jason and Daniel sat beside her, both of them looked just as exhausted as she felt.

I want to get a tattoo.” Suyun suddenly said and her brothers both looked at her before scoffing.

You’re a big baby. Dad had to come all the way from work to hold your hand so you could get a flu shot.” Jason pointed out and Suyun lightly punched his shoulder.

I’m serious! I am going to get a tattoo.”  Suyun angrily folded her arms across her chest.

Oh yeah? What would your company say about that?” Daniel pointed out and Suyun angrily sighed and threw her hands in the air.

You guys wont let me do anything fun, will you?”

We’re your brothers. We were created to make your life difficult.”

“You’re very good at your jobs.”

“Oh, thank you. I take pride in what I do.” The three siblings laughed amongst themselves and a few people just gave them strange looks. They didn’t care though. They needed to feel an emotion other than sadness and it was easier to laugh than to get truly angry.

If you want to get a tattoo I will get one with you.” Daniel said and Suyun leaned her head on his shoulder. The funeral last almost all day until their father forced them to say their final goodbyes and leave. As soon as they were out of the funeral home Suyun called her company to see if it was okay if she got a tattoo. They said it was okay if it was small, wasn’t vulgar and somewhere that could be easily hidden. Suyun decided to get three ivy leaves on the top of her foot that way she could just wear socks or sneakers and no one would ever see it. Daniel decided to get the same tattoo but placed on his ribcage right beside his heart. Jason refused to do it because Zhu Li would be furious at him for leaving a permanent mark on his body. The two eldest siblings decided to go out the next day to try and find a place that will do it for them within the week so they could get them done together; but all conversation of the tattoos stopped as they reached their house and pilled inside. Once again their father locked himself in his room while Suyun went about making dinner for her brothers.

Leo was doing sound check for the boy’s upcoming concert in Kobe, Japan. He was sitting on stage listening to the directions he was being given by the staff when he saw N and Ravi standing by patiently waiting for their turn to talk to him. As the staff member walked away N and Ravi came over with a cellphone and ed it in front of his face.  Leo was confused for a second before he started reading the twitter posts that were staring him down.

-Suyun is rude!

-What a foul mouth on that ! She doesn’t deserve to be with our Leo-oppa!

-Someone should smack some sense into her!

-If I see her in person I’m going to remind her what manners are; that crazy .

Leo grabbed the phone from their hands as he angrily read over all of the messages and could see that there were some people that were constantly posting things about her. Angry and confused, Leo looked over entertainment sites to see what the big fuss was. Leo found a recent article and pulled it up. Paparazzi

LOVE-E’S SUYUN YELLS AT PAPARAZZI IN A FIT OF RAGE

Leo read over the article and saw the pictures of how the photographers were clearly bothering Suyun and her father who were on their way out of the LA airport. It then showed pictures of Suyun standing by a car, apparently scolding the photographers for doing their job. The article claimed that Suyun cursed at the photographers before getting in the car and speeding away. Leo was absolutely furious and he walked off stage with N and Ravi following after him to make sure that Leo didn't potentially break anything. There was no way that Suyun would curse at anyone, especially at news reports while she stood beside her father. Suyun wasn’t the type of person to do something like that and it made Leo even angrier that people were tormenting Suyun while she was already dealing with the loss of her mother. Leo ended up calling the PR team at Jellyfish entertainment and asked if he was able to address the issue. At first they said it was better for him to not do anything and to let it blow over but then Leo explained that he didn’t want Suyun to see all the hate she was getting while already in pain. When the staff figured that Leo wasn’t going to back down they allowed him to talk to the fans about it if he promised not to say anything too drastic and that he had to send them a copy of the note before he posted anything. He sat himself down in the backstage area and began to write a long note on the VIXX fanpage.

Starlights,

I had previously promised not to post sad things on the fan page but it seems that neither of us can keep a promise. I cannot let something like this pass. I am disappointed to learn of the harsh words that are coming from some off you. All of VIXX were happily preparing for our concert in Japan when we learned that a few fans have been sending hateful messages to VIXX and the people in our lives.

I was very upset to see our beautiful Starlights threatening people based on rumours that are clearly not true. I appreciate our fans wanting to protect VIXX but this is not the right way to go about it. I understand that people express their love in different ways but this is not the way for an upright citizen to act.

We understand that not every Starlight was involved in this incident and we would hate for all of the fans to be punished for the wrongdoings of a few. All of the members of VIXX are very sad to see this type of behaviour. If the people sending those nasty messages to a grieving friend of ours are reading this, please stop it. None of us like it and only makes us upset.

Leo sent to note to PR who slightly adjusted the message before sending it out onto the fan page. Within minutes they were getting messages of apologies and people explaining that they only wanted to protect VIXX’s image. Some went the complete opposite direction and hated that the letter was sent out and that Suyun deserved to get all the hate she was getting. Leo knew that he wasn’t going to be able to change the minds of all of the fans but he just wanted to express just how unhappy their fans were making him.

The rest of VIXX took to twitter to also ask Starlights to stop harassing their friends and were sure to not specifically name anyone. N even sent out a tweet saying that he saw Leo sitting sadly by himself as he read all of the Starlights mean messages which began a flood of sweet and reassuring messages to try and make Leo happy again, but nothing seemed to work. For the rest of the day he was in a sour mood and he couldn’t bring himself to text Suyun in case he was unintentionally rude to her. She didn’t deserve to get the backlash from his bad mood and instead he focused on the upcoming concert. 

-----------------------------------------

Aigoo~ fans are crazy~

Next chapter is going to be a little bit of a time jump~

 

Suyun's tattoo