Forty Six

Blue Blossom

“You’ve been in here for hours Suyun, maybe you should get some sunlight or something.” Mark said as the two of them walked to the café that was in the JYP building. They had spent the last three hours hiding away in the basement vocal training room.

“I was thinking about going to see my brothers.” Suyun and Mark walked up to the counter and ordered mango smoothies. A group of trainees walked up behind them as the drinks were being made and they all grew quiet when they caught sight of Suyun. She knew that they must have been talking about her by the way they stared.

They’re here in Seoul?” Mark asked, catching on that the trainees were scooping them out.

Yeah, maybe I can just hang out with them for the day.” The woman handed them the drinks and the two of them left and when they were out of direct earshot they heard the trainees burst out laughing.

That’s a good idea.” Mark and Suyun got a hold of Suyun’s brothers who gave her the address of the hotel and what their room number is. After ordering a taxi Mark waited with Suyun by the back entrance where she was going to get picked up. “Do you want me to come with you?” Mark asked as he leaned against the wall, sipping on his drink.

Nah, I’ll be fine.” The taxi pulled up and Suyun pulled her phone out of her purse. “I will text you when I get there, alright?” Suyun gave Mark a quick hug before running out to the taxi and jumping in the back seat. Mark watched as she drove off, feeling a little anxious about letting her go. He wanted to take her back to his dorm and hide her away from the world so she wouldn’t have to hear anything negatively being said about her. Mark almost wanted to go looking for those trainees and beat the crap out of every single one of them. Suyun gave the drive the address and he took off.

To: Taekwoonie♥
I am going to spend some time with  my brothers. How are you doing? Are you in trouble?

Suyun had been trying to get in contact with Leo for the past hour but he hasn’t answered a single one of her texts or calls. She figured that he was in trouble and maybe had his phone taken away but she was still going to try talk to him. Suyun pulled up to the hotel and quickly ran inside, hiding her face from any possible cameras that may be hanging around her. Without bothering to talk to the hotel staff, Suyun went straight to the elevators and headed up to her brothers room. They were at the very far end of the third floor and Suyun pounded on the door and Jason stood there with a smile on his face.

Hello trouble maker.” Jason said with a wicked smirk on his face. Suyun rolled her eyes and pushed past her brother and walked into the room. Daniel was sitting at the hotel room desk with his laptop open; when he saw Suyun walk into the room he closed it and turned towards her.

Hey there.” Daniel said as he stood up and put his hands in his pockets. Suyun threw her purse onto one of the beds and threw herself into Daniels arms. The eldest sibling groaned and tried to shake Suyun off but she became a leech. The three of them hung around the room for hours until Jason complained that he was going to starve to death.

What do you want to eat? There is some good fast food in the area. Maybe we could get some spicy rice cakes or noodles.” Suyun looked around at her brothers and they all agreed. Daniel was sitting on the bed with Suyuns purse. He felt a vibrating on the bed and saw that Suyun’s phone had fallen out and that Leo’s name was flashing on the screen. Daniel quickly scooped up the phone and hidden it behind his back before throwing the purse at Suyun.

Take Jason and go get food since you’re the only one who can speak Korean.” Daniel said but Jason gave him a weird look.

What? But Dan, you can-“ Jason started to say something but Daniel shut him up by punching him in the shoulder.

Go with Sue. She can’t go alone or people might try to bug her.” When Daniel said this Jason could see the look in his eyes. He didn’t want them there at the moment.

Come on loser, let’s get going.” Jason grabbed Suyun and after a few minutes they were out of the room. Leo called again and this time Daniel answered.

“Sorry that I haven’t been answering you texts or anything, everything has been a bit crazy over here.” Leo said and he waited for Suyun to speak, but the other end of the line was completely silent. “Look, I know you must be angry at me but I was ignoring you. I have been talking with my manager and other staff members all day and-“

“So you’re the punk that’s dating my sister.” Daniel said in perfect Korean. Leo froze and felt a shutter of panic run through him. “Speak.”

“I..umm..who is this?” Leo asked. He was so confused that he was forgetting how to do basic every day activities. At the beginning of the call he had been pouring himself a bowl of cereal but now he was just walking around with the box in his hand just waving it around aimlessly. N and Ravi were watching him as they got ready to go out for a radio interview. They just stared at him at Leo looked to his friends, begging them for help.

“I’m Daniel, Suyuns older brother.” Daniels voice was deep and slightly terrifying. Leo’s eyes opened wide and he ran to N, silently asking him to do something, anything.

“Oh, yes…hello Daniel.” Leo said and the two boys now knew why Leo was freaking out so much. “I was calling to talk to Suyun…is she there?” No matter what Leo said he sounded slightly confused and scared.

“She is out getting dinner with Jason. Are you the guy I met at Suyun’s concert? The one she introduced as her friend?” Daniel was sitting on the bed, clenching and unclenching his fist. He hated the fact that his baby sister was dating anyone; he hated it even more that the person she was dating someone who was bringing her so much trouble.

“Yes..yes Daniel…hyung...that’s me…” Leo didn’t know why but had the strange feeling he should have been addressing Daniel as a superior. His tone was demanding and intimidating and Leo felt like he was two feet tall. N had taken the box of cereal from Leo and was now guiding him to the balcony so he could talk more privately. 

“I think you should give my sister some time to cool down. She is really rattled right now because of this…scandal.” Daniel stood on his feet looked at the time figuring that Suyun and Jason should be back at any time now. “Don’t call her for a day or two. Got it?”

“Yes hyung…I understand…but can you tell Suyun that I called?” Leo asked, running his hand through his hair.

“Sure.” Daniel hung up the phone and placed it on the ground by the bed so Suyun would think it had just dropped out of her purse by accident. He then sat back down at the desk, opened his laptop and let out a heavy sigh as he looked at the words on the page. He knew that Suyun might get mad at him about talking to Leo but he was doing what he thought was right. She needed some time away from the spot light and if that included being not talking to Leo for forty eight hours then that was what they had to do.