Eleven

Blue Blossom

By the time Suyun made it back to her dorm the sun was already setting. She was supposed to be at the dance studio with the other members of Love-E but her managers told her to take the night off which was a much needed vacation. The manager dropped her off and then headed off to do some work at the company.

To: Taekwoon Sunbaenim

I’m at my dorm. I’ll meet you at the 7/11.

Suyun felt a little nervous sending the text to Leo and she just prayed that he wouldn’t ignore her again but she received a text seconds later.

From: Taekwoon Sunbaenim

Be there in 30 minutes.

Suyun went into her room that she shared with Juhee and Gayun and picked out some clothes she could wear. Because she had no sense of fashion, Suyun had to text Juhee what she could wear and she ended up picking a large black hooded sweater that swallowed her tiny frame plus black yoga pants with running shoes and the infamous medical mask and hat. Figuring that she was only going to talk to Leo for a few minutes and then get back to the dorm, Suyun washed her face of any makeup she might still have on it. So now bare faced and looking like a college student, Suyun headed out to the nearby 7/11.

She was there a few minutes early so she decided to head inside and grab a bottle of water. While she was paying the middle aged man behind the counter was giving Suyun a weird look since the mask was covering and the hat was pulled down so far it was covering most of her face. He knew she must have been a celebrity but he couldn’t tell exactly who it was. She quickly paid for what she had to and headed back outside. Standing in the middle of the sidewalk was a boy clad in all black. He had a black jacket, black sweat pants, black running shoes and a black beanie.

“Taekwoon oppa.” Suyun called out, figuring it could only be him. Leo turned around, with his cellphone in his hand and when he saw Suyun he smiled. Just like herself, Leo had no makeup on and looked like he had just come from having a shower. The only major difference was that Leo didn’t have a face mask on, he figured that the jacket and beanie would be enough to cover his face.

“Hey. You feelings okay?” Taekwoon took two large steps over to her and rested the back of his hand on her forehead. At his touch Suyun felt her face get hot. She swatted his hand away and whined a little bit.

“I’m fine; the doctor said I was just a little tired. I get the rest of the night off thankfully.” Suyun awkwardly fidgeted with the water bottle in her hands.

“Let’s go for a walk.” Leo suggested and Suyun nodded her head in agreement. Truthfully she would have done anything to not just be standing there in silence. The two of them walked off down the streets of Suyun’s neighbourhood that was mostly quiet. In the area there were really only elder people or very young families where the children were between the ages of one to ten. “So are you really feeling better?” Leo asked lightly nudging her with his elbow.

“I really am. If you came to just check up on me you are wasting your time.” Suyun chuckled and opened the water bottle. suddenly felt very dry.

“Maybe…” Leo muttered to himself and they started walking up a steep hill and the street lights started coming on and the world around them was turning orange and black. “…Um…Suyun..” Leo started talking and Suyun noticed that he had dropped and formalities and was talking casually to her. Something so small still made her heart skip a beat. “I was wondering…..did you ever hang out with Kangnam?”

“Hm?” For a moment Suyun had no idea what he was talking about until she remembered the note from Kangnam that he had passed onto her. “Oh, not yet. I was thinking that maybe I could hang out with him in the next couple of days since my come back in is about two weeks.” Suyun felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

“I don’t think you should.” Leo suddenly said and Suyun stalled for a second as she reached into her pocket to grab her phone.

“W-Why?” Suyun slowly unlocked her phone and her finger hovered over the unread message that was waiting for her. Leo let out a heavy sigh and rubbed the back of his head which ended with him having to readjust his beanie. While Leo worked over his thoughts, Suyun looked at her message that was from Bomi.

From:~Bomi~

Are you back at your place? Are you resting? I feel like I should visit, I don’t want you to be alone ~

Suyun rolled her eyes at the text and grabbed Leo’s elbow.

“Take a picture with me, Bomi thinks I’m lonely and she won’t stop bugging me.” Suyun stood beside Leo and she pulled her mask down, revealing her face. Leo grabbed her phone, his long arms giving a better angle for the picture. They both gave shy smiles and V signs and Leo took the picture. “Thanks.” Suyun muttered as she sent the message to Bomi.

From: My Lovely Susu

I’m not alone. I’m hanging out with Taekwoon oppa. You two worry too much.

Suyun attached the picture of her and Leo then sent it to Bomi. Seconds later she received another text but she decided to ignore it.

“Take one on my phone too. Zico, CAP and Zelo will be worrying as well.” He said and Suyun noticed how he didn’t say Kangnam. Leo wrapped his arm around Suyun’s shoulder as he held his phone out. Suyun smiled awkwardly and he quickly snapped the picture.

“I don’t like that one! Do it over.” Suyun reached out to grab the phone but Leo held it out of her reach. “Oppa~ If you’re going to take a picture then take it properly.” Suyun whined. Suddenly Leo turned his face towards her and quickly placed a chaste kiss upon her lips. The two of them froze when their lips parted and they stayed inches away from each other with a look of shock and confusion on their faces.

“O-Oppa…” Suyun said in a whisper and Leo seemed to relax a little. He leaned in and kissed her again only this time is lasted more than a second. This kiss was everything the movies had promised Suyun. Fireworks. Butterflies. Floating. Everything happened and all at once like a hurricane. Their lips separated and Leo took a step away from Suyun.

“I don’t want you hanging out with Kangnam because I’ll be jealous.” Leo declared before turning on his heels and heading back down the hill.

“Y-Yah…oppa…you can’t just do something like that to someone and then walk away.” Suyun’s face was bright red as she scurried off behind him.

“You’re right.” Leo walked back towards her and grabbed the sides of her face with his large hands and kissed her again. And, just like before, he casually walked away.

“YAH!” Suyun yelled and chased after him, the two were running around the neighbourhood with Leo trying to dodge Suyun’s flying fists of fury. After spending about thirty minutes together Leo had to head back to his dorm so he called a taxi and headed home. It wasn’t until Suyun was standing in her apartment buildings elevator that she realised that they never really talked about what the kisses meant.

Was he just teasing her? Was it a way to get her to not spend time with Kangnam? Were they more than friends and if they were, was the kissing supposed to signal that they were a couple?

Guys in the States are never this confusing.” Suyun muttered out loud as she wandered into her apartment, scared to text Leo and find out what was really going on between them. Plus she was afraid to answer her phone and see what messages Bomi had sent her. Nothing is more dangerous than a jealous Bomi.

--------------------------------------------------------------

too much cute in dis boy