Fifty Seven

Blue Blossom

">

The week with Suyuns family went by quickly and she even managed to get the tattoo on her foot that she asked the company about. It was a tearful goodbye as the siblings said their goodbyes, not sure when they would see each other again. She decided to leave LA two days early and after talking to Leo, Suyun headed off to Japan. Since VIXX were staying in Kobe for the final leg of their Japan tour, Suyun decided to stay in Osaka which was only about an hour away. Leo had to beg his company but they finally agreed to let him spend the day off with Suyun.

Suyun stepped out of the airport in Osaka and headed straight for one of the waiting taxis and gave the driver the address of the hotel she was going to stay at. She was only going to be there for the day so she had to try and make it worth it. It was only eight in the morning by the time she was heading to the hotel so she had tons of time to spend with Leo before they were separated again.

“Thank you.” Suyun said in Japanese to the driver as he dropped her off at the hotel. She then checked in and went to her room which was on the second floor. Suyun stood in the room which was just big enough to fit a double bed, an empty desk and a chest of drawers.

To: My SuSu
Did you arrive safely?

To: Taekwoonie
Yes~ When are you getting here?

To: My SuSu
I’m getting into the car right now. I should be there in a little over an hour.

To: Taekwoonie
I’m starving!!!  (゚´Д`゚)゚

To: My SuSu
We can get ramen when I get there.

To: Taekwoonie
Promise?

To: My SuSu
I promise. It will be my gift to you

To: Taekwoonie
You’re so cool

To: My SuSu
I know

Suyun groaned at his cheesy text messages and sat on the bed, swinging her feet against the ground. She sat there for two minutes before her stomach angrily growled and she put on her jacket and was out of the hotel.

“There has to be a store around here…” Suyun muttered to herself as she walked down the street and finally found a 7/11. She entered and headed straight for the refrigerated section where she picked up some onigiri, water and candy that was on sale. Suyun had to use all of her Japanese skills to try and figure out what the cashier was saying to her. After buying it she headed back to her hotel room where she laid on her bed and lazily chomped on her food. Suyun then laid in the empty food wrappers as she watched videos on her phone which had her laughing like an idiot. This was the first time in a while that Suyun had been totally alone and although she seemed to be handling it fine, she hated it. There was no one she could talk to about the hilarious thing that she had just watched and eating alone was. Her phone starting ringing and Suyun sat up straight in her bed.

“Where are you?” Suyun whined into the phone and she heard Leo chuckle.

“I’m walking to the elevators right now. What’s your room number?”

“209. Hurry up! I’m bored!” Suyun said and Leo just grunted in response before hanging up. Suyun rushed around trying to hide the evidence of her pigging out which she actually managed to do just before there was a knock on her door. Out of habit Suyun checked who it was through the peep hole and happily squealed when she saw Leo. It had been too long since they had last seen each other. Suyun flung open the door and Leo smiled brightly when he saw her.

“Get in.” Suyun stepped aside and Leo walked in and looked around at her room.

“Tiny.” He commented and Suyun just rolled her eyes.

“Well I wasn’t going to get a gigantic room since I’m only here for a day.” She pouted and Leo just nodded his head. He turned to face her and gently reached out and placed his hand on her neck. Leo bent down and sweetly kissed Suyun who eagerly kissed him back. When they separated they both had a slight blush on their faces.

“I missed you.” Leo whispered and Suyun nodded her head in agreement. “Let’s go out and walk around Osaka.” He headed back over to the door waiting for her to join him.

“Oh? But you just got here. Why don’t we hang around the room a little bit?” Suyun complained but she still went about grabbing her jacket, purse and sunglasses.

“Because if I stay in here any longer I may be tempted to attack you.” Leo said jokingly said but Suyun’s face grew a bright shade of red. She grabbed her things and ran out of the room with Leo rolling his eyes right behind her.

The two of them spent a sweet day together as they walked around Osaka taking pictures of each other. Normally Leo wasn’t a fan of taking pictures but since dating Suyun he had grown a fascination for it. He could look at pictures of Suyun and feel at ease as he remembered all of the good times they had together.

Suyun had convinced Leo to buy matching star earrings which she made him promise to wear for the rest of the day. They went to get ramen which Suyun spilled all down the front of her shirt which prompted them to go out and go clothes shopping where Suyun bought Leo a black sweatshirt with red plaid sleeves.

It was strange for the two of them to walk around the streets of Osaka and not have anyone stop to look at them or take pictures. They were just a normal couple who was enjoying their time together. They didn’t have to hide here which lifted a weight from their shoulders. Both of them had been feeling extremely stressed lately and this miniature vacation was exactly what they needed; which sprung an idea in Leos mind.  Maybe they should go on an actual vacation together. They could spend a week outside of Korea just basking in each other’s presence and not having to worry about being constantly followed or judged. It was just an idea and the more Leo thought about it the more impossible it seemed to be. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ann, what do you do on your free time?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1018091