Seventy Five

Blue Blossom

">

Suyun and Leo rented a car and head out to the hotel they were staying at. Leo was driving and felt much better as the caffeine rushed through his veins. He pulled up to the hotel and Suyun stepped out of the car with a huge smile on her face. The weather was beautiful and Suyun could feel the stress already leaving her. Leo walked out and handed the car keys over to the valet as a bag boy came and took their suitcases from the trunk.

“Come on.” Leo headed inside with Suyun hot on his trail. The two of them headed to the counter where a young woman was staring down at a computer screen. “I have a reservation under ‘Cha Hakyeon’.” Leo said to the woman who started typing into the computer.

“Yes sir, here is your room key.” The woman grabbed two plastic room keys and finally looked up to see who was standing in front of her. “Oh my god.” She said much louder than she had expected. “I..uhh…yes…uh…your keys.” Leo grabbed the keys and Suyun lowered her face to hide the fact that she was laughing. The girl clearly recognised them but she was battling with herself between acting like a fan and acting professionally. “Have a nice stay.” The woman bowed to them and tucked her hair behind her ear nervously as she looked over the two of them.

“Thank you.” Suyun said while smiling sweetly. She latched onto Leo’s arm as he guided them over to the bag boy who was waiting for them.

“What do I do~” They heard the woman behind the desk whine. “They are so good looking in real life! Oh my god~” She was freaking out and smacking the other girl who was standing behind the desk.

“Why do I feel like I’m going to have to call the manager and tell them to remind their staff to not rat us out?” Leo murmured as they stood in the large elevator with the bag boy. Suyun just giggled and shrugged her shoulders. Nothing could really ruin her mood at the moment; not even a person possibly giving away their location. They made it to their room and the bag boy placed their suit cases on the waiting racks so they could unpack them comfortably. He bowed and left the room leaving the two of them alone. Suyun’s eyes were glued onto the bed. Bed. Singular. One large bed. Only one. One. For two people. Both of them. In bed.

“Umm…” Suyun said as Leo opened his suit case and started taking his clothes out. He happily whistled as he put his clothes in the chest of drawers.

“Is something wrong?” He looked over and saw Suyun just standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. “Is your shoulder sore?” Leo asked worriedly and Suyun slightly moved her shoulder and realised that her muscles were stiffening a little bit.

“Now that you mention it, my shoulder is a little sore.” Suyun sat down on their bed and rubbed her shoulder. Leo scurried over to her luggage and pulled out the medication that was in the front pouch. He grabbed one of the water bottles from their mini fridge and gave her one pill and opened the bottle for her as she threw the pill into .

“Just rest for now. I’ll order us some food, okay?” Leo said as he forced Suyun to sit comfortably in the bed while he finished unpacking.

“You’re the one who should relax; you practically fell asleep while driving us to the airport.” Suyun scolded Leo who just scoffed.

“I wasn’t that tired.” Leo finished putting everything away and he sat at the little round table that was tucked into the corner of the room that had two chairs neatly placed by it. He grabbed the binder that was sitting on it and flipped through a few pages until he found the room service menu

“We could have died.” Suyun said as she chugged the rest of the water.

“But we didn’t.” Leo looked over everything, trying to decide what he wanted.

“Why did you book the room under N oppas name?” Suyun asked while she tried to throw the bottle into the garbage. It hit the rim and bounced onto the floor. ”I’m the next Michael Jordan.” She laughed at her own joke.

“Because no one would ever come looking for him.” Leo said in a serious tone which made Suyun laugh. “Are you okay with a basic Korean breakfast?” He asked and Suyun happily agreed. Leo stood up, threw the bottle on the garbage and then grabbed the phone to order their food.

“When can I get out of bed?” Suyun whined when Leo had hung up.

“When your shoulder stops hurting. Do you feel better?” He asked as he laid on the bed beside her.

“Yes.”

“Are you lying to me?”

“…yes…”

“Then you’re staying in bed.” Leo said in a stern voice and Suyun just groaned in response. He laid beside her good side, afraid that he might accidentally nudge her bad shoulder. In the comfy bed and in Suyun’s relaxing company, Leo closed his eyes and folded his arms across his chest.

“Are you going to sleep?” Suyun asked and Leo shook his head.

“Resting my eyes. Besides the food won’t be here for another twenty five minutes.” Leo snuggled deeper into the bed and let out a heavy breath. Suyun looked over Leo and slowly rolled over until her head was resting on his chest. Leo looked down through half lidded eyes at Suyun whose eyes were closed.

“Are you sleeping?” Leo asked in a gravelly voice.

“Just resting my eyes.” She said in response and Leo laughed at her reply. He didn’t say anything else and just closed his eyes as he felt totally at peace. Around thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door and it jostled Leo from his slumber. Suyun groaned in her sleep as she felt Leo slip away from her. Although Leo was absolutely starving, he hated the person who had taken away his precious cuddling time with Suyun. He opened the door for the hotel staff member who had the food on a small trolley.

“Come in, but please be quiet. My girlfriend needs to rest.” He warned the man who nodded his head and tried his best to quietly bring the food into the room. The staff member brought the covered plates onto the table and laid everything out for the two of them including a large pitcher of orange juice and a pot of coffee. Leo silently thanked him before shooing the man out of their room. He headed over to the bed and looked at Suyun who was sleeping soundly. “Cute.” He muttered to himself as he got his phone and took a picture of her sleeping face. Usually Leo didn’t think he was this kind of person but Suyun was making him into a sappy romantic. After struggling with the fact that he had to wake her up, Leo sweetly called Suyun out of her dream land and told her that their food arrived.  Suyun went over to the table and sat down in front of her food.

“Thank you.” Suyun yawned and covered while Leo uncovered their food. He ordered fresh fruit and an omelette for himself and Suyun got rice, a light soup, fish and kimchi. “Coffee?” Suyun asked as she grabbed the pot of coffee. Leo nodded his head, his mouth already stuffed with some fruit. She poured coffee for the both of them and then opened the balcony door so the island breeze could roll through their room. Suyun sat down and looked at the room around her. She had a great hotel, a great boyfriend, great food and was vacationing on a beautiful island. It literally couldn’t get better than this.

Leo looked up from his plate with wide eyes as he saw Suyun just sitting there staring at him. He gave her a questioning look but Suyun just shook her head to calm him down from possibly worrying about anything. She started eating her food and Leo looked happy that she was finally starting her meal. Without a word he reached out and grabbed her free hand, intertwining their fingers together. Suyun looked up at him but Leo just casually sipped on his coffee and cut his omelette with the side of his fork. Instead of saying something and possibly ruining the mood, Suyun just rolled her eyes and tightened her hold on his hand while eating. She wasn’t going to let him go. Suyun honestly couldn’t imagine herself in the same situation with anyone else in the world. Leo was it for her. He was the one. It was in that moment that Suyun realised just how deeply she loved Leo. She was all in. This relationship could only go on in two ways, forever with a side of perfection or total heart break that would possibly never heal. It scared Suyun and made her feel alive, all at the same time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------