Seventy Nine

Blue Blossom

">http://

Suyun and Leo wandered out of the hotel late at night after once again eating take-out food in their room. They walked the hotel grounds and laugh and talked about unimportant things that had them crying from laughing so hard. The both of them didn’t need much to make each other smile. They just needed a light heart and wide smiles.

“Let’s sit down.” Leo suggested as the sun started to set. Suyun hummed in agreement and they headed over to the empty outdoor pool and sat in lounge chairs that Leo had pulled together. “Are you cold? I can get us some coffee from inside.” Leo offered and Suyun was about to answer when her phone started to ring. “I’ll go get it.” He said before he leaned in and placed a quick kiss on her lips. Leo went off back into the hotel while Suyun answered Gayun’s call.

“Hey, what’s up?” Suyun answered as she leaned back in the lounge chair; the lights from the pool painted the area blue and made Suyun feel like she was drifting in space.

“Just wanted to give you a heads up that some fans have spotted you and Taekwoon oppa in Jeju.” Gayun said while watching Hanbi scurry around the dorm looking for her favourite jean jacket that she had misplaced.

“It was only a matter of time I suppose…do they know where we are staying?” Suyun asked, closing her eyes and allowing the soft breeze of the evening wash over her.

“Not that I know of. Just pictures of you two in a car together at a red light. You should read all these hate messages you’re getting unnie.” Gayun chuckled and watching Hanbi run back and forth from the bathroom to her bedroom, trying to fix her hair. “Do you have any idea what is going on with Hanbi? She is running around like an idiot.” Gayun scoffed and watched her friend squeal as she saw the time.

“Maybe she is going on a date.” Suyun was serious but Gayun just laughed and claimed it as a bad joke. “I don’t know what’s going on with Hanbi and don’t bother her about it. If there is something going on in her life just wait for her to tell us.”

“I don’t like waiting.” Gayun whined and Suyun just chuckled at the cute girl.

“I know you don’t. But it should be worth it in the end, right?” Suyun sat up when she heard someone walking towards her. She smiled when she saw it was Leo with two take out cups of coffee. “I’ve got to go, Taekwoon oppa is coming back. Keep me informed if the fans are closing in on us, alright? And don’t bug Hanbi about what she is doing, you know she is super shy and will just try to hide it more if you ask.”

“Alright, bye unnie.” The conversation ended and Suyun held out her two hands to accept the cup that Leo passed her.

“Who was that?” Leo asked as he took his seat right beside her.

“Gayun, apparently the fans know we’re in Jeju but don’t know where we are staying.”

“Well that’s good.”

“Also Hanbi has been acting weird apparently.”

“Oh she is probably trying to hide the fact that she and Hongbin are dating.”

“They’re dating?! I KNEW IT!” Suyun cheered happily and Leo just rolled his eyes. They sat there for a few more minutes until Leo clapped his hands together.

“It’s warm out here. I’m going to jump into the pool.” He stood up and stripped off his shirt, flinging it off into Suyun’s lap.

“Y-Yah! What if someone catches you?” Suyun felt her cheeks burn as she watched Leo take off his jeans and place them on his lounge chair.

“Then they just caught someone swimming in a pool….it’s not a crime.” Now standing in his underwear, Leo made his way to the edge of the pool and slipped into the chilly water. His face showed just how uncomfortable he was and just how cold it was. Suyun laughed at his pain and he just told her to shut up. He dived under the water and swam around a little bit before coming back up and pushing his hair out of his face.

Oh~ How y~” Suyun but Leo just swam to the edge closest to her.

“Come on in.” Leo said and Suyun froze.

“You know I’m afraid of water.”  Suyun pouted and Leo just nodded his head.

“I know. But I thought maybe we could work on that….together…I wont force you to do it if you don’t want to. I just want you to know that I would be with you the whole time and I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to you.” Leo said to her and Suyun felt her heart shake. She was so nervous and so anxious that she found it hard to breathe. “So, will you try with me?” Leo gave a reassuring smile and Suyun slowly nodded her head.

“I’m not going in the deep end of the pool!” Suyun warned him and Leo said that he didn’t even think of doing that. She stripped out of her jeans, figuring to stay in her shirt since she didn’t want her bra to be exposed in case anyone caught them. Suyun walked over to the shallow end of the pool and stood in front of the small stairs that led into the water. Leo had swum over and was now standing there, waiting for her.

“Here.” Leo held out his hand and Suyun slowly stepped into the water. When she felt more of her legs going into the cold water, her heart started pounding like crazy and she thought she was on the brink of an anxiety attack.

“I’m scared.” Suyun muttered as her feet froze on the final step.

“Don’t worry, I’m here for you.” Leo took a step closer to her and placed his hand on the small of her back. “Take a deep breath and just step in.” Leo muttered and Suyun did exactly what he said. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and allowed herself to slip into the water and Leo’s waiting embrace. “What a good girl.” Leo happily cheered for Suyun as he guides the two of them around the shallow end of the pool. “Try to think of something that makes you angry so you can take your mind off of the fear.”

“And now all I can think about is you and Sojin unnie dancing to ‘Troublemaker’.” Suyun lightly hit Leo shoulder and he just laughed.

“That was so long ago!” Leo whined as Suyun just continued to hit him.

“It doesn’t matter! You two looked very comfortable together.” Suyun muttered and tried to avoid eye contact with Leo.

“Nothing was going on between us. We send each other a text once in a while. Nothing more.” Leo promised and Suyun felt a little less jealous. It still bothered her to think that some girl, other than herself, was touching and hugging Leo. “Besides, you and Ara performed Troublemaker as well!”

“That’s completely different!” Suyun said and Leo just scoffed.

“How is that different? If anything you and Ara were much more convincing as a couple.”

“It’s different because we were dating at the time! When you and Sojin unnie were performing you were single and she could have snatched you up if she wanted to!” Suyun felt her heart break at the thought that if Leo had dated someone else before her then they might have never started seeing each other.

“Hmm…maybe…” Leo said, staring off into the distance as if he were really considering it. “But then again, I would have broken up with her as soon I met you.” Leo smirked and spun Suyun around in the water, making her yelp and snuggle her face into his bare chest. “It doesn’t matter who I was with or who I could have been with. In every scenario I can think of, I always end up with you.” Leo whispered in her ear then placed a sweet kiss on the side of her face.

“You’re such a sap.” Suyun whispered and Leo just nodded his head.

“Only for you.” They kissed and swam around in the shallow end of the pool together for ten more minutes until neither of them could take the cold anymore and they rushed back to their hotel to warm each other up. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is going to be 1 more chapter of them on vacation and then they are going back to Seoul....sorry~ The ultimate fluffness ends soon~!

If i repeat any song please tell me............