Forty Three

Blue Blossom

The girls performed three more songs and instead of being in stage costumes they were all wearing matching tee shirts that had the fandom name on it. Juhee picked up one of the hats that were thrown on stage and put it on Suyun who, for a split second, had a jester’s hat on. But she quickly took it off, glared at the leader and then gave it to one of the other members. For their final song they sang something that was solely dedicated to the fans and the girls were happily walked around the stage, posing for the fans who had their hands stretched out, hoping to get a picture of the girls close up. At the end the girls all took each other’s hands and stood in a line before bowing to the fans that began cheering the group’s name over and over again. The girls left the stage and the lights in the arena came on, signalling the end of the concert.

“That was so much fun!” Zelo happily cheered as the whole White team was escorted to the back area where the girls were having their pictures taken for news outlets and for the company to put pictures on their site and SNS.

“SUSU!” Bomi happily cheered as she ran over to Suyun and gave her a giant hug. Suyun just laughed and hugged Bomi back. She was running high on adrenaline so Suyun didn’t bother to fight with Bomi and shake off her friend. “You were amazing.” Bomi let go of Suyun and pulled out her camera. “PICTURE TIME!” Bomi guided all of the white team to surround Suyun with Leo by her side. He draped his arm around her shoulder and looked straight into the camera. Suyun gave him a strange look before Bomi yelled at her to smile. When Bomi finished taking the photo Leo hugged Suyun tightly.

“I didn’t think you were going to show up.” Suyun whispered to him and Leo just let out a sigh. He felt much more at ease when she was in his arms.

“Of course I showed up. You invited me after all. Besides I expect you to come to our concert later on.” Leo pulled away from the hug and patted her shoulder as he saw Suyun’s manager giving him a weird look. He so badly wanted to kiss her and praise her, but he was already drawing too much attention to himself. “Can I take a picture with you?” Leo asked and Suyun quickly agreed. He pulled out his phone and took a photo of the two of them, both smiling brightly and their faces only inches from each other.

Sue!” A loud voice called out from the other side of the room. Suyun’s head perked up as she saw her brothers Jason and Daniel pushing through the reporters. Jason ran over to Suyun and scooped her up in his arms and swung her around, pushing Leo to the side.

Did you enjoy the show?” Suyun asked her brothers and they both nodded their heads. They seemed a little overwhelmed with everything going on around them; they had never really seen their sister work before so they had no idea just how popular her group was. Reporters were starting to take notice of the three siblings and were taking pictures of them. “Jason, Daniel, this is my friend Taekwoon.” When Leo heard Suyun say his name he forced a shy smile and stood by her side. “Taekwoon oppa, this is my older brother Daniel and my little brother Jason.” Suyun introduced the three of them and she cautiously watched as Leo shook her brothers hands.

Does he speak English at all?” Daniel asked and Suyun shook her head. “Shame.” Daniel looked Leo from head –to-toe with a blank expression and then he turned his attention back to his sister. Leo had the strange feeling that her brothers didn’t like him very much.

“Suyun, who are these guys?” Bomi came over and tried to act as pretty as possible as she stared at the two boys.

“Bomi, these are my brothers.” Suyun glared at her friend who had her eyes locked onto Jason who had a naïve smile on his face. After five minutes of just introducing her brothers to everyone, reporters asked for pictures of the three of them. Leo eventually just went over with Zico and CAP to bother Ara and Gayun who were standing off to the side.

Suyun wanted to spend more time with Leo but that was impossible when they were surrounded by people who would never accept them. After fifteen minutes people were being forced out of the back room area so the girls could get cleaned up and head back to the dorm to get some sleep for the next days concert. Leo made his way back to Suyun whose head was peeking up through the crowd.

“Looking for someone?” Leo asked as he tapped her shoulder, shocking Suyun who placed a hand over her chest.

“I was looking for you, if you must know.” Suyun lightly poked his chest and Leo’s lips curled into a loving smile. He was sure if someone took a picture of him right now he would have the most ridiculous look on his face. He loved Suyun so much that it seemed unreal to him. “I was wondering what you’re doing this upcoming Saturday.”

“Hm? Well in the morning we have a recording and then we have interviews until about seven at night, why?” Leo put his hands in his pockets as his last attempt to not reach out and brush a strand of hair behind Suyun’s ear.

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out to get something to eat…as a celebration. Since you just had your comeback and we successfully held our two day concert. You know…as friends…” Suyun was trying to be as subtle as possible and Leo thought it was adorable. Her eyes were darting all over the room as she tried to see if anyone of importance was in hearing rang.

“Sure we can eat together. I don’t see the problem with that. Are you okay with eating late at night because I am not totally sure about when our schedules will end?” Leo rocked back and forth on his feet as people called for him to leave.

“Yeah that’s fine, we can text later and figure out the times and everything, okay?” Suyun said with a bright smile on her face. She was getting all excited at just the thought of going on a date with Leo.

“Sure thing, talk to you later.” Leo gave Suyun a quick side hug before rushing out of the room where Bomi and Zelo were waiting for him.

“So, you still crazy about her?” Bomi asked with a wicked gleam in her eye.

“Shut up.” Leo said as he walked away from the two of them.

“Their concert was so much fun. Bomi noona, can I keep the light stick and the cheer towel?” Zelo asked as he held the goodies in his hands.

“Sure thing baby boy.” Bomi pat Zelo’s back and the giant baby smiled brightly and cheered.

“Bomi-ah, will you send me some of those pictures later?” Leo asked as the three of them jumped into the van. Zico, CAP and Kangnam were already waiting for them and were tweeting about the concert.

“Sure, I will do that as soon as I get back to my dorm.” Bomi said and Leo thanked her. It was a little weird that he wanted pictures of his own girlfriend but he wanted to show her off to his friends that couldn’t go. Leo was insanely impressed and proud of Suyun and it only made him realise more just how much he loved her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should have ended this fic 20 chapters ago.....now I'm in too deep

oh lawd