Eighty Three

Blue Blossom

">

Suyun went back to the salon while the other girls continued on with their schedules for the day. She had to sit there and get her hair washed out five times to get all of the paint out. The whole time she was there she was completely silent as the hair stylists worked on her and continuously talked about the whole ordeal and how insane it was.

“It’s scary to be an idol.”

“What do you mean? This never would of happened to EXO’s Sehun. It’s only because Suyun is a girl.”

“What does being a girl have to do with it?”

“You never hear of crazy male fans doing stuff like this. It’s only the young girls.”

“I just can’t understand why one girl would attack another just because of a rumour.”

“Fans are what’s scary. Being an idol is just exhausting.”

The stylists weren’t wrong. Obsessed fans were scary, but they were a part of the job. Plus, Suyun felt absolutely exhausted even though she had just come back from vacation. Instead of joining back up with the girls Suyun decided to meet up with the companies’ physiotherapist to see how her shoulder was doing. After the appointment, Suyun sat in the companies’ mini cafeteria and was sitting down at a table by herself enjoying a low-fat strawberry protein shake. 

“Suyun.” Someone called out her name and she looked up from her phone to see Mark walking over to her. “I heard about what happened.” He sat across from her with a pained look on his face.

“Yeah. It’s my best birthday ever.” Suyun rolled her eyes and went back to drinking her milkshake.

“Which reminds me, I did buy you a birthday present but it hasn’t arrived yet. Sorry.” Mark reached out and grabbed her hand but Suyun just shook her head.

“You didn’t have to buy me anything.” Suyun laughed and scolded him for spending money on her.

“Don’t worry about it! Just enjoy your birthday!” Mark got up behind Suyun, grabbed her arms and forced her to wave them in the air. “WOW IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM!” Mark said in English with a high pitched voice.

“Stop it!” Suyun’s face grew bright red from embarrassment as some of the staff members and trainees looked over at them and laughed. Mark let go of her hands and Suyun automatically covered her face.

“Your face is almost as red as that paint.” Mark said and the two burst out laughing. Suyun was really thankful that Mark had come over and talked to her. He was the only person she knew that could take this situation and turn it into a joke. The two of them talked for thirty more minutes before Suyun noticed the time.

“Oh, I have to go back to the dorm and get changed.” Suyun stood up and threw out her nearly finished drink.

“I didn’t think you had any more work today since the whole paint incident.” Mark stood up with her and the two of them walked out and GOT7’s manager just happened to be hanging around. Mark asked him to drive them both back to the apartment building.

“I have a radio appearance tonight with Juhee and some other idols.” Suyun thanked Mark’s manager for agreeing to drive them and they jumped into the van.

“You don’t have to go. I’m sure everyone would understand.” Mark fiddled with his phone as the two of them sat beside each other.

“No, I promised Juhee that I would go. I don’t want to break that promise.” Suyun leaned over and rested her head on Mark’s shoulder. “Thank you for making me laugh.” She said almost in a whisper and Mark just silently nodded his head. It was moments like this that made Mark’s heart beat wildly. Only Suyun could make him feel like this and it was almost painful because he knew that he could never have her.

Selfie~” Mark said as he held up his phone. They both smiled into the camera and took some pictures together. It was a nice way for them to laugh and continue to have a good time together without Mark feeling the overwhelming desire to just hug her. They arrived at the apartment building and they got out of the van and walked in. Suyun’s started vibrating in her pocket and she pulled it out to see that Leo was calling her.

“I’ll be up in a minute; I have a take a call.” Suyun said to Mark who just nodded his head and went into the elevator. He was smiling brightly and feeling on cloud nine as he stood there staring at her. “Hey Taekwoon oppa.” Suyun said with a beautiful, bright smile on her face. Marks stomach dropped as the doors closed on him and he was whisked away.

“Happy birthday Suyun.” Leo sang into the phone making her giggle.

“Thank you.” She said back, hiding herself away in the corner of the lobby so no one could over hear her conversation.

“I’ve heard that your birthday has pretty much so far.” Leo said and he heard Suyun sigh heavily.

“It really has , you have no idea.” Suyun whined and Leo just chuckled.

“Well I got you a surprise. It should be at your dorm already. I know it’s cheesy and stuff but I hope you like it.” Leo was sitting in the van with the other guys who were all either sleeping or listening to music. The minute he found out it was Suyun’s birthday the day before, he ran around trying to find things to get her and hopefully it all worked out in the end.

“Oh~ What did you get me?”  Suyun asked as she head over to the elevator.

“I’m not going to tell you.”

“But I’m standing in my apartment lobby. I’m going to find out in like, three minutes anyways. Just tell me.” Suyun begged as she watched the elevator come back down.

“The just wait an extra three minutes.”

“You’re no fun.”

“That’s what they tend to say about me.”

“I’ll call you back in a couple of minutes.”

“I’ll be waiting.” With that their conversation ended and Suyun headed up to her apartment. She was happily bouncing up and down in the elevator at the thought of what Leo might have bought her. Suyun had no idea how Leo remembered her birthday as she had forgotten all about it herself. When the doors dinged opened she received a text from Mark.

From: Mark
I’m back at my apartment if you want to hang out a little.

From: Sue
I will come over after I get changed

She punched in the security code for her apartment and stepped inside. She kicked off her shoes and hurriedly looked around only to see a vase overflowing with roses with a small white card sticking out of it.

‘Happy birthday Suyun. I love you. –Jung Taekwoon’

Suyun was smiling so much she thought her face was going to rip in half. She called Leo back and he answered after a few rings.

“You found it?”

“I love you so much.” Suyun said back quickly. She really did. She loved him. Not just because he bought her things and whisked her away to Jeju island for vacation. She loved him because he took care of her and loved in a way that no one else in the world could. It was little gestures like buying her flowers, that just reminded her how lucky she truly was.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’ then.” Leo chuckled at how cute she sounded.

“Thank you so much oppa. You really didn’t have to get me anything.” Suyun ran her fingers over the soft pedals of the roses, loving how they made the apartment smell so fresh and fragrant.  

“Of course I had to buy you something! I just wish I could have bought you something nicer because I know you’re going away to China soon and they’re going to die while you’re gone.” Leo sighed at his own stupidity. He should have remembered her birthday sooner so he could have bought her jewellery or something like that.

“I don’t care if they die.” Suyun headed into her bedroom and sat down on her bed. “Seriously oppa, thank you.”

“No problem jagiya. I have to go now, but I will text you later alright?” Leo said and Suyun just hummed in response. They ended the call and Suyun was now sitting there in complete silence. She laid down on her bed and stared at a blank spot on the wall.

Mom…I miss you…” Suyun muttered before letting out a huge sigh. She couldn’t sit around and mope all day. Instead she ran around the apartment getting ready for the viewable radio show that she and Juhee were going to be on later that day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't Mark just a greaaaaaaaaat friend????????????/

Oh my gosh guys....there is only 17 chapters left until the end

we have to say goodbye to Suyun and Leo soon

omg I'm not mentally prepaired

omg

is it wrong of me to cry?

WHY AM I SO ATTACHED TO THESE CHARACTERS?!

 

 

btw guys I am quiet sick at the moment

I don't know what is wrong with me but it is just constant migraines for the past 3 days and is a major reason why I haven't updated in a while

I am going to the hospital tomorrow to get some scans done on my head/neck to see if there is anything wrong