Thirty

Blue Blossom

">

Sunday afternoon, Suyun was running around her bedroom getting changed into the clothes that Juhee and Ara had picked out for her to wear. She was slipping on her high-waisted jean shorts, tucking in her favourite pink ‘Ramones’ band tee.

“Hakyeon hyung is going to come pick you up.” Leo said their conversation on speaker phone. He was running around VIXX’s dorm with Hongbin trying to clean it up as much as possible.

“Are you sure? I can just take a taxi or something there.” Suyun grabbed the black cardigan sweater Gayun was handing to her.

“He was out getting ready at a salon anyways, he has to drive by your dorm and come back here. Plus he was excited to get some alone time with you.” Leo was trying to find places to hide the boys drying clothes as their balcony was about to explode with all the things they hid on it. Hyuk silently suggested that they just leave it out since nothing embarrassing was hanging out but Leo karate chopped his neck and sent the boy on a mission to find a place to put it.

“We’re excited to meet you too!” Ken called out with Ravi cheering in the background. Suyun just rolled her eyes at the boys, looking herself over in the mirror before heading out into the main part of the dorm.

“Oppa, are you sure it’s okay that one of my friends is meeting me at the bowling alley?” Suyun waved goodbye to Hanbi as she stood at the front door putting on her shoes. The younger girl never said where she was going but they all know she was going out to meet someone. Hanbi was in a cute dress and had all the gear for celebrities to sneak around. She was definitely going on a date. Hanbi quickly left once her shoes were one, excited to have her freedom.

“Yeah it’s no problem. You said it was a trainee?” Leo was trying to keep the conversation going as he swept the floor. Ravi dropped a pan in the kitchen and everyone glared at him. They thought that Leo’s head was going to explode.

“Yes, she’s a trainee in JYP. Her and I are the same age so we became friends really fast.” Suyun forced Ara out of the bathroom so she could fix her makeup. She didn’t look as good as when she had her makeup professionally done but Suyun thought she didn’t look half-bad. Her makeup was light and natural, the focal point being her red tinted lips. Ara tried to convince her to curl her hair but Suyun refused saying that she was perfectly happy to go with just her normal straight black hair.

“Okay. Hakyeon should be there by now.” Leo muttered and as if on cue, the doorbell rang. Juhee answered the door and standing there was N in his full makeup with his hair neatly styled. The Love-E leader was surprised by just how tall N was since he was considered the shortest member in VIXX.

“Come in.” Juhee stepped aside and N graciously came in the dorm and bowed to the girls and nervously touched his hair.

“Hi Hakyeon oppa.” Suyun walked out of the bathroom and waved to N who said hello with a huge smile that he tried to hide behind his hand.

“Hakyeon, don’t say anything weird to Suyun!” Leo threatened over the phone. N took the phone from Suyun’s hand.

“I make no promises.” He suddenly hung up the phone before handing it back.

“It’s no fair! Why don’t I get a day off?!” Ara angrily stormed into the living room area and plopped down on the couch folding her arms across her chest.

It must being so popular.” Suyun sarcastically said but everyone just gave her a weird look. “I love you, bye~” Suyun grabbed her purse and quickly put on her black sneakers before forcing N out of the door.

“Your dorm is so clean.” N commented as the two headed down to the parking lot.

“Gayun gets really annoying if the dorm gets dirty so we just keep it in a constant state of tidiness to appease her.” Suyun felt like she was rambling while talking N.

“Oh, she sounds like Hongbin. Maybe we should set them up together.”

“Unless Hongbin suddenly wakes up one day looking like Zico, he has no chance with Gayun.” N didn’t believe Suyun at first about Gayun’s obsession with Zico until she explained just how bad it was. As they spent more time together the two of them became much more comfortable. The car ride was fun as N tried his hardest to make Suyun laugh, knowing that her personality was close to Leo’s. He walked her all the way up to their dorm and punched the code in.

“Don’t worry, we’re not bad people.” N lightly patted Suyun’s shoulder, knowing that she was nervous.

People didn’t think Ted Bundy was a bad person either.” Suyun said but when N asked her what she said she just said she was rambling and that it wasn’t important. N opened the doors and loudly announced that they were there. All of the boys came rushing out of the other parts of the dorm, all very excited to meet Suyun.

“Hello noona.” Hyuk said comfortably and Suyun greeted him back.

“SISTER-IN-LAW!” Ken was bouncing up and down happy to meet Suyun and embarrass Leo at the same time. Suyun nervously hung by the door until Leo told all of the boys to stop staring at her and let her take her shoes off.

“Here.” Leo grabbed a pair of fairly new house slippers and placed them on the ground in front of Suyun. She thanked him and took off her shoes, neatly laying them down on the ground before quickly jumping into the house slippers.

“I’ll just grab my bag and be on my way.” N said before going into his room that he shared with three other boys.

“I’m Kim Suyun, please take care of me.” Suyun bowed to the boys who bowed back. Hongbin and Ken introduced themselves since they were the only ones that she hadn’t met in person so far.

“Suyun said she was excited to meet Hongbin.” N said coming out of his room with a backpack slung over one of his shoulders.

“Oh, really?” Hongbin chuckled and Suyun’s ears burned bright red.

“It’s just that I’ve heard so much about you from Gongchan…since he’s close friends with Hanbi…” Suyun was trying to calm herself down from N’s careless comment. Hongbin then mentioned that he also heard a lot about Suyun and Hanbi from Gongchan. N left shortly after that and the rest of them were slowly migrating into the dorm, giving Suyun a short tour of the place.

“Let’ start making dinner, I’m starving.” Hyuk whined and Leo automatically turning to Suyun to ask if she was hungry. Even though she wasn’t she said that they could eat since the poor maknae was clearly wasting away into nothingness. “Wow, noona is the best.” Hyuk grabbed onto her arm and happily bounced around.

“Alright.” Leo headed towards the kitchen, nodding to Suyun signalling that he wanted her to be with him. “Ravi and Jaehwan, you guys take care of the babies.” Leo jokingly said to the large disapproval of Hongbin and Hyuk. The four boys went into the living room to watch T.V and play on their new game system.

“Do you need help with anything?” Suyun asked as she looked at all of the stuff laid out on the counter. Leo shook her head. “Then why did you want me over here?” Leo became quiet as he began preparing to make the food.

“I missed you.” Leo quietly said, making sure that none of the guys could hear him. Suyun felt her ears burning red again and she lightly nudged him with her elbow.

“I missed you too.” Suyun embarrassingly said and the two of them awkwardly hung around in the kitchen as Leo prepared his famous spaghetti with Rose sauce.

“Suyun! Can you take over Jaehwan hyungs spot! He at games!” Hongbin called out and Ken started yelling at him with an ahjumma’s voice, scolding the younger man.

“Go.” Leo said with a smile and Suyun almost left until she remembered something.

“Hey.” Suyun got Leo’s attention as he chopped things. She pointed to her lips and pouted. “Kiss.” Her cheeks were burning bright red; she was usually never this forward and it shocked Leo a little bit. He laughed and looked over her shoulder before quickly kissing Suyun.

“Now go.” He said his face equally as red now. Suyun happily skipped off to go play videogames with the boys and even though she was still awkward around them, they made sure to try and make her feel as comfortable as possible.