Seventeen

Blue Blossom

Suyun and Leo were walking out of McDonalds with a large bag filled with burgers that have all been customized for the girls of Love-E. Juhee wanted no pickles; Gayun doesn’t like ketchup; while Hanbi and Ara weren’t picky at all.

The couple were laughing and having a good time together as they walked towards Suyun’s dorm building. A sleek black car suddenly pulled up beside them and the passenger window opened up with the sounds of someone yelling inside. Leo stopped walking and let out a large sigh as he realised who the weido screaming was.

“TAEKWOON HYUNG! WE HAVE TO GO! MANAGER HYUNG IS GOING TO BE LOOKING FOR US!”  The man yelled trying to sound like a nagging grandmother.

“Jaehwan, shut up.” Leo groaned and walked up to the window so Ken didn’t have to yell anymore. “I’m just going to walk Suyun to her building and then we can go.”

“Suyun?! You didn’t say you were meeting her!” Ken said while trying to peer around Leo to get a good look at her. Suyun walked up to the window with Leo and bowed to Ken while introducing herself. “Aigoo~ Sister-in-law is pretty!” Ken joked around while Suyun and Leo just awkwardly looked at each other. “You two should date! What a pretty couple you would make~” Ken said while ‘secretly’ winking at Leo who glared at him.

“Let’s go.” Leo put his hand on Suyun’s back and led her away from the car and onto the far side of the walkway so Ken couldn’t bother them even though he followed them with the car. “Sorry about that, Jaehwan doesn’t know when to shut his mouth.” Leo smiled at the awkward situation and Suyun just shook her head.

“He seems really nice. I would like to meet all the members of VIXX one day.” Suyun could feel her phone vibrate in her pocket but she didn’t want to ruin her last few minutes with Leo.

“You have met them before….at broadcasting stations.” Leo shoved his hands in his coat pockets. His hands were itching to hold hers so he figured that by restraining them that he had a better chance of making it to her building without blowing their cover.

“That’s different! I want to meet them…you know…as your girlfriend…” Using the word in Korean seemed to be much more embarrassing than saying it in English. Even though Leo knew only basic English, he knew what she said and what it meant. He nodded his head, hiding his face so Suyun couldn’t see the childish smile on his face. Girlfriend. She was his girlfriend.

“I’ll introduce you all soon. I promise.” The two of them walked up to the front door of Suyun’s building and they stalled for a moment before entering.

“I’ll introduce you to the Love-E members as well…I still have to introduce them to the white team…they want to meet everyone.” Suyun said and Leo nodded his head. He wanted to say more but Ken was pulling up almost right beside them and he could see his friend making kiss faces in the car.

“I’ve got to go, Ken is about to press his face right through the glass.” Leo pointed over to the car and Suyun finally noticed. When Ken saw that she had noticed him, he tried to act cool and as if nothing had happened and just flashed her one of his famous charming smiles.

“Idiot…” Suyun muttered under her breath with a smile on her face.

“You have no idea.” Leo agreed with her and the two shared a last little laugh. “I really should be going.” Leo let out a sigh, he wanted to spend more time with her especially since they had just established their relationship.

Bye.” Suyun held open her arms and Leo wasted no time in tightly hugging her. He didn’t care if Ken was making faces behind them or if someone was taking photos of them. A hug was something that they could brush off easily and yet it still allowed him to be close to her. They had to end the hug quickly and stood there for another few seconds before Suyun looked towards the door, almost expecting her manager to be standing there.

“Sleep well.” Leo said before taking a few steps away from her. Suyun nodded her head and watched him leave. He made it all the way to the passenger side door before Suyun called out to him again.

“Taekwoon oppa!” Suyun called out, not really knowing why. With his hand on the door, his head shot up to look at her panicked face. “Uh…check out my music video…it’s coming out in a few hours…” Suyun said and Leo just nodded his head. With an awkward wave goodbye, Leo got into the car and Ken sped off back to their dorm. Suyun entered the building and made it all the way until the elevator before hitting her head off the wall. “Idiot! Stupid Suyun! Why did you call out his name?!” Suyun was scolding herself for acting like a love-struck idiot. With her phone still ringing in her pocket, Suyun decided to pull it out and see what all the commotion was.

Kangnam: Suyun~ Why aren’t you answering my calls?

CAP: She doesn’t like you

Zico: She doesn’t like you

Bomi: Wow, you two are even talking alike now

Zelo: Is that normal?

CAP: Hive mind

Zico: Join us…

CAP: ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Kangnam: None of you are addressing the real issue

Bomi: ??

Kangnam: Suyun isn’t answering my calls

Zelo: Dude, it’s 2 in the morning. Maybe she’s asleep

Bomi: Like I was before this stupid conversation started

Kangnam: Oh…whoops

Zico: Idiot

CAP: idiot

Zelo: uh oh

CAP: ONE OF US ONE OF US

Zico: Join us~ Hive mind is wonderful~

Bomi: Why did I join this group?

Kangnam: But seriously…why isn’t Suyun answering?

Bomi: SHES ASLEEP

CAP: SHES ASLEEP

Zico: SHES ASLEEP

Zelo: Oh no…BOMI NOONA NOOOOOO

CAP: Welcome Bomi

Zico: No one can resist us~

Bomi: That’s it; I’m jumping off of the roof

Kangnam: Should I try calling her again?

Leo: You’re all annoying. Suyun texted me right before she went to sleep over an hour ago. Bomi don’t jump off the roof. Suyun will miss you too much.

Bomi: My susu!~!

Kangnam: Why was she texting you?

Zico: Why was she texting you?

CAP: Why was she texting you?

Zelo: Why was she texting you?

Suyun: SHUT UP

Zico: …

CAP: …

Leo: …

Zelo: …

Kangnam: …

Bomi: Okay, bed time for everyone~ We have successfully woken up the Susu.

The conversation for the night ended there since everyone was afraid to reply in case Suyun yelled at them again. She walked into the dorm and their manager still wasn’t there. Suyun marched over to the one bedroom Hanbi and Ara shared and the two girls were up and putting rehydrating face-masks on for each other. She threw them their burgers before going into her bedroom with Gayun and Juhee.

“Here.” Suyun just threw the bag at the two girls who were still sitting in Gayun’s bed but were now watching a movie on one of their iPads.

“What happened between you and Leo oppa?” Juhee looked away from the movie and saw Suyun lying in her bed still in her jacket, hat and facemask.

“Don’t want to talk about it.” Suyun grabbed the blanket and curled herself into a ball in the middle of the bed. The two younger girls were now intrigued and put the iPad away and lunged at their eldest member who groaned in pain as two girls were lying on top of her.

“TELL US!”

“You promised you would tell!”

“I PROMISED NO SUCH THING!”

“Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Byuing Byuing~ Tell us~ Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Byuing Byuing~ Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Unnie Byung Byung~Unnie Unnie.” The two girls were chanting and talking over each other to possibly annoy Suyun to death.

“FINE! I’LL TELL YOU! Good lord, who knew that you two were the most annoying people in the world. Seriously. I think Jackson is less annoying than you and I think his own team members want to throw him in front of traffic.” Suyun went on an English rant and the two girls just stared at her with a blank expression. Suyun rolled her eyes and let out a large, exaggerated sigh before telling them everything that had happened between her and Leo.