Twelve

Blue Blossom

Leo punched the code into the door leading to their dorm. He was shifting his weight from one foot to another. After what had just happened between Suyun and himself, Leo was pumped full of energy that he didn’t know what to do with. He opened the door and looked around to see Hongbin and Hyuk sitting on the couch watching television together.

“Hyung, where did you run off too? We wanted to watch a movie together.” Hongbin looked over to Leo who was leaning against the wall to take off his shoes.

“We actually just wanted you to make us food.” Hyuk said not taking his eyes away from the screen. Hongbin punched Hyuk hard in the shoulder making the maknae wince in pain.

“I’ll make you something.” Leo said before taking his jacket off and throwing it into his bedroom. Hyuk and Hongbin sat frozen on the couch, shocked at how nice their hyung seemed to be.

“You went to see Suyun noona didn’t you?” Hyuk suddenly said and they could hear Leo drop something in the kitchen.

“W-W-What? No. I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Leo awkwardly stumbled around the kitchen trying to make them ramen. Hyuk and Hongbin tried to contain their laughter as they could see how uncomfortable they were making him.

“Taekwoon hyung, we’ve seen the show. It is so obvious that you have a crush on Suyun.” Hongbin got up from the couch and headed into the little kitchen area where he followed Leo around like a puppy. “Admit it. You like her and you went to go see her today.”

“Oh course I saw her today, it was the competition today.” Leo threw the noodles into the boiling water.

“Not what I meant.”

“I honestly don’t have any idea what you mean.”

“That’s it. I’m calling Hakyeon hyung. He must have Suyun noonas number or something.” Hyuk ran into his room to grab his phone that was charging. Leo became a little anxious but he decided to pretend that calling N wasn’t going to be a big deal. Hyuk came out of the room with his phone pressed to his ear, waiting for his hyung to pick up.

“IF YOU CALL HAKYEON I AM NOT MAKING YOU ANY FOOD.” Leo threatened and mischievous grins grew on their faces.  

“Hakyeon hyung! We think there is something going on between Taekwoon hyung and Suyun noona but he wont-“ Hyuk let out a large groan as Leo tackled him to the ground. The phone went tumbling out of his hand and N’s loud voice could be heard from across the room. Hyuk put Leo into a death hold while Hongbin lunged across the room to grab the phone.

“TAEKWOON HYUNG IS GOING INSANE! HE IS IN LOVE AND NOW HE IS GOING TO SANHYUK! SAVE US HYUNG! SAVE AHKKSJNAJKNFN-“ Hongbin could be heard screaming in the distance before the line went dead. N and Ken were sitting in a green room waiting to be called out for filming on a variety show.

“What did Sanhyuk want?” Ken asked as he looked over the script for the show.

“I…don’t really know what happened….maybe I’ll call them back later.” N put his phone into his bag and tried to forget everything that he had just heard.

The next day all of the boys of VIXX were at a radio program and before they entered they had to give a phone number to the production crew because one of the corners for the show was that they were going to call their friends and get them to answer questions about them. The other members seemed to pick their friends quickly but Leo was struggling with who to pick. N picked BtoB’s Minhyuk. Ken picked TinyG’s Dohee. Ravi picked EXO’s Kai. Hongbin picked B1A4’s Gongchang. Hyuk picked BtoB’s Sungjae.

The production crew got frustrated with Leo and told him to pick the last person he had text which just happened to be Suyun. He gave them her number and throughout the live show he grew increasingly worried about the call to Suyun. They weren’t allowed to warn their friends that they were calling and they weren’t allowed to tell the others who they had picked. When the time finally came they decided they were going to start from the eldest to the youngest which meant Leo was second. N’s call to Minhyuk was entertaining as the friends almost swore at each other for getting so many questions wrong. It was Leo’s turn and they called Suyun and her call tone was the sound of chirping birds.

“Aigoo this is the default setting.” The host joked and the boys laughed except for Leo who was growing increasingly anxious. Maybe she wouldn’t answer.

“Hello?” Suyun’s voice said softly and the boys all looked around with wide smiles as they tried to guess who the woman’s voice was. The sound of a timer started and Leo looked at his list of questions.

“ What’s my favourite colour?” Leo suddenly asked.

“What?” Suyun was confused as to what was going on. Leo called her suddenly and then started asking her random questions. She looked at the time and figured he couldn’t be drunk this early in the morning.

“Answer the questions. What’s my favourite colour?”

“Blue.”

Correct.

“How many siblings do I have?”

“Uhh…..three noona’s?”

Correct.

“What did I want to be when I was little?”

“Soccer player?”

Wrong

“What’s my shoe size?”

“How am I supposed to know that? Do I look like I buy your shoes?”

Wrong. The boys all laughed.

“Who am I closest to in VIXX?”

“None.”

Wrong. Once again all of the boys laughed. The timer went off and Leo silently clapped to show that he was proud that she got at least two right.

“Hello! Who is this?” The host called out and Suyun just realised what was going on and was a little embarrassed by how straight forward she was with her answers.

“Oh! Hello I am Love-E’s Suyun.” She said and all of the boys said their greetings to her. Suyun was sitting in the practice room with the rest of the white team for Kpop wars and they were secretly watching her in the mirror as they worked with Kangnam and CAP on the dance for ‘I got a boy’ by SNSD.

“How are you and Leo friends?” The host asked. Leo looked over to Hyuk who had a stupid grin on his face and he seriously thought about reaching across the table and punching him in the face.

“We are currently filming Kpop wars together.” Suyun said shyly.

“We’re both shy so we quickly became friends to protect ourselves from Zico and Bomi.” Leo said and the boys laughed at his joke.

“Where are you right now Suyun-shi?” The host asked.

“I am at the studio with the white team right now. Some of the members need a lot of help when it comes to dancing.” Suyun said and when people heard her mention their team they suddenly flocked her all of them protesting that they didn’t need any help.

“I’m going there right after this.” Leo commented and the host nodded his head. He was about to move on when loud voices suddenly screamed into the phone.

“HELLO~ THIS IS APINK’S BOMI!”

“Hey, I’m Zico! Show Block B lots of loveeeeee.”

They could hear Suyun in the background yelling at them to give her the phone back. Everyone at the radio show laughed and Leo just covered his face in embarrassment. They finally said their goodbyes and Suyun hung up the phone. Leo thought about texting Suyun during the break but he had to resist. It was a viewable show and the fans might think something was up if he was to suddenly start texting after calling her.

At the dance studio they were all excited about the phone call from Leo when the PD suddenly walked over to Zico with an envelope. The whole team flocked around Zico as he pulled out the note and he burst out laughing. He pulled out the note and turned it towards the camera for everyone to read.

“Pull a hidden camera prank on a member!” Zico cheered out loudly and everyone, even Suyun, was excited. They figured that since Leo wasn’t there that this was the best chance to prank him. Suyun wanted to warn him but figured that for the show it would be best to just let everyone have their fun.