Seventy Four

Blue Blossom

">

Suyun spent the next week locked up in the studio with some producers as they worked on some lyrics for the girls’ upcoming album. There were some issues about the comeback date because VIXX was going to have a comeback as well. Both JYP and Jellyfish wanted to avoid having the groups promoting at the same time because of Suyun and Leo. Their fans were just starting to accept the fact that they were together but they didn’t want to push their luck by possibly having them on the same show together or stage together.

“Susu, can we go out for dinner?” Bomi whined as the two girls talked on the phone. Two weeks after the surgery Suyun was out of the sling and working on physiotherapy with a doctor that was picked out by the company. Suyun agreed to go out to dinner with Bomi since it was her only form of freedom from writing and singing. The girls talked about pure nonsense which was a blast since Suyun could laugh and fool around without worrying about others judging her. It was nice and relaxing; Suyun even took a photo of the girls together and put it on her instagram which hers fans seemed to enjoy.

“How are you and Taekwoon oppa doing?” Bomi asked as she sipped on her drink while Suyun munched on some noodles.

“Good, we’re actually going on vacation together next week. I just need to get a note from my doctor.” Suyun smiled brightly as she thought about Leo. Her sweet, handsome Leo.

“Wow, you’re so lucky! I need a boyfriend.” Bomi pouted and angrily tapped her finger on the table. Suyun just laughed and rolled her eyes at her friend. The two continued talking for the rest of the night and Bomi ended up getting a little drunk but Suyun was perfectly sober since it was really bad to mix medication with alcohol. Suyun made sure that Bomi made it home safely before getting back to her own dorm where she was starting to pull clothes out to pack for Jeju. The day after her night out with Bomi, Suyun went to the doctor and had a full physical to see how she was healing.

“Suyun-shi, your shoulder is healing very well.” The doctor said as he looked over her charts. Suyun smiled brightly at the good news. “So I am going to write you the note saying that you are able to travel, but I seriously want you to take good care of yourself. If you’re feeling tired or sore, please rest and take your medication.” The doctor wrote a note for Suyun and then wrote a proscription for her to have some pain killers that were a lighter dosage and only needed to be taken if she was feeling any sort of strain or pressure on her shoulder. Suyun thanked the doctor happily and practically skipped out of the doctor’s office with the forms in her hands.

“Good news?” Her manager asked came back out into the waiting area. Suyun waved her forms in the air and the manager ruffled her hair and then led her back to her van. The first thing she did once she was buckled in and her manager started to drive, was call Leo.

“Hey, what’s up?” Leo was sitting with Ravi and a producer as they went over the lyrics the boys have been working on.

“I got the all clear from the doctor! We can go to Jeju!” Suyun cheered and she stomped her feet on the van floor.

“That’s great! I guess I will see you when I pick you up in a week.” Leo was smiling brightly which caused Ravi to roll his eyes and the producer to groan in annoyance that a man younger than him was happy in a relationship.

“See you then! Love you~” Suyun cutely said on the phone and Leo burst out laughing.

“Bye.” Leo couldn’t say that he loved Suyun in front of his friends; it was too weird for him.

“Suyun?” Ravi asked and Leo just nodded his head, the smile never leaving his face. “You seem really happy hyung.” Ravi said and once again Leo just nodded.

“She’s so cute.” Leo muttered before forcing the guys to work instead of teasing him. Suyun made it back to the dorm and charged into her room, pulling all of her clothes out of her closet. She would beg and ask the other girls for help in regards to her outfits since Suyun was completely useless with things like this. Juhee basically packed her suitcase for her and paid out her clothes that she could wear on the day she would leave.

Suyun got out of bed at five in the morning the day she was leaving with Leo to Jeju Island. She had tried to get a few hours of sleep but she was so excited that she mostly just laid in her bed and text Jason and Daniel who were warning her about the ‘dangers of a men’. When Suyun thought it was a semi-reasonable time, she headed into the shower and got all cleaned up and dressed in the clothes that Juhee had picked for her. She was wearing faux leather pants, a loose white blouse, black wedge sandals and a floppy hat to hide her hair which was a little difficult since it was still blue.

“Oh, you’re leaving?” Ara came out of her bedroom in an animal onsie, rubbing her eyes and trying to smooth out her crazy hair.

“Yes. Now be a good girl and go back to bed.” Suyun went over to Ara and kissed her forehead.

“Alright….I’ll miss you unnie…” Ara muttered as she stumbled back into her room where Suyun heard Hanbi groan about the maknae being too loud. Suyun rolled her eyes and headed out with her suitcase once she got a text from Leo that he was waiting for her in the parking lot. Without looking back, Suyun dragged her suitcase out of the apartment building and down to the parking lot where Leo was waiting with a car. She threw her bag into the back and then hopped into the passenger’s seat.

“Morning.” Leo greeted her before leaning over and placing a quick peck on her lips.

“Good morning oppa, we all ready?” Suyun asked as she bounced in her seat. Leo nodded his head and the two took off towards the airport. Suyun looked over and saw Leo yawning as he drove, shaking his head to try and keep himself awake. “We could have taken a taxi if you were too tired.”

“I will wake up instantly if you show me some aegyo.” Leo said with a smirk on his face as he looked at Suyun from the corner of his eye.

“Only if you do it too!” Suyun demanded and although they argued a little, Leo eventually agreed to it. With a heavy sigh Suyun raised her hands and made a little heart with her hands. “Oppa~ I love you~” Suyun’s voice went up two octaves and she tried to make it sound as nasally as possible. A huge smile spread across Leo’s face and he laughed.

“Ah~ You’re so cute.” Leo reached over and pinched her cheek. Suyun scowled and demanded that he do some aegyo as well. He refused for a few minutes’ until they  reached a red light and he couldn’t think of any more excuses. Leo slowly lifted his hand and made a tiny heart with his thumb and forefinger. He became so shy his cheeks burned bright red and he rested his forehead against the steering wheel.

“Oppa! That doesn’t count!” Suyun whined and Leo just glared at her.

“That was aegyo! It counts!” Leo whined back and the two of them argued like children until they reached the airport where they secretly laughed at each other and how they were acting. At that time there was almost no one at the airport and no one even glanced their way as they got their tickets checked and they boarded the plane. They looked like a normal couple going on a trip together. There was nothing special about them. The two of them got on the plane and Leo instantly fell asleep even though their flight was only a little over an hour long. Suyun didn’t bother him and just quietly ordered a coffee while closing the blinds on the little window to keep the sun out of his face. An hour and twenty minutes later, the plane landed and Suyun need to shake Leo awake since the landing didn’t even seem to faze him.

“Oppa, wake up. We’re in Jeju.” Suyun squealed with excitement while Leo slowly opened his eyes. He sat up and groaned as he forced himself to stand up and walk off the plane with Suyun who was practically dragging him the whole time.

“I’m tired.” Leo mumbled as he tried to straighten his hair that he was hiding under a hat. Suyun fixed his hair for him and lovingly his back. He was adorable and in his sleepy state he looked like a lost child rather than a fully grown man.

“I’ll go get you coffee, stay right here.” Suyun sat Leo down with their suitcases that they had just collected and she rushed over to a small store that was attached to the airport. “All they had was cold coffee; I hope you’re okay with that.” Suyun came back with two small bottles of Starbucks Iced Frappacinos and Leo didn’t complain as he opened it and drank it within seconds. “I guess so…” Suyun pat the top of Leo’s head as he drank it all. “What a good little boy.” She and Leo just shot her a nasty glare which didn’t bother Suyun in the slightest as she happily giggled while she continued to pat him. Leo was seemed unhappy at the way Suyun was treating him, but he never once asked her to stop. He actually leaned into her touch as he felt slightly comforted by it.