Eighty Six

Blue Blossom

">

“Taekwoon! I’ve been trying to text you for the past hour!” N whined when he met up with his friend on the streets of Japan. They had the morning off before their concert and were getting in some last minute shopping and sightseeing.

“Really?” Leo pulled his phone out of this pocket and saw no new texts from anyone. He showed it to his friend who then showed his phone and all the messages he had sent. “What the Hell…” Leo muttered as he tried to send N a text but it didn’t go through.

“Is your phone broken?” N asked and Leo let out a heavy sigh.

“That must be why Suyun hasn’t text me back at all.” Leo banged his phone against a nearby bench and angrily glared at it. He then tried calling N but once again it didn’t go through. “My phone only receives calls?! What a hunk of junk.” Leo angrily cursed his phone and thought about throwing it onto the ground but was stopped by N.

“Just borrow my phone if you want to call her or something.” N handed his phone over to Leo who angrily dialled Suyun’s number. At that exact moment Hanbi was playing a game on Suyun’s phone while she was sitting down and getting her hair done. Suyun, Juhee and Ara were all done getting ready and were out talking with the director about their scenes. While playing, N’s face and number popped onto the screen and gave Hanbi a mini heart attack. She decided to just hit the ‘ignore’ button and continue playing.

“Why didn’t she answer?” Leo groaned in frustration and was about to call back when their manager called for them to go.

“You can try again later.” N tried to comfort him but Leo was clearly frustrated. The boys both went with their manager so they could start prepping for their concert later that night.

Suyun was standing at the top of a grand staircase that had been built on the set. The actor from the day before was back and he was standing at the bottom while a stylist fixed up his hair. The director called for action and the rest of the Love-E girls stood back and watched their eldest member. Suyun gracefully descended down the stairs, her hand lightly running over the bannister as he bright blue eyes locked onto the actor who was standing there as if he were waiting for something. When she reached her, she stretched out her hand and ran it across the back of his shoulders and then up the side of his neck. He turned towards her with a slight smirk on his face. She ran her hand through his hair and her other hand locked onto his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waist and stared deep into her eyes. The both leaned in like they were about to kiss when Suyun suddenly yanked his head and dove into his neck as if to bite him. The scene ended and the two of them walked over to the director and the monitor to look it over.

“Unnie…are you okay?” Gayun asked Suyun whose eyes were locked onto the screen.

“Yeah, why?” Suyun quickly looked over to Gayun before casually listening to the director tell them what they could improve.

“Well it just seems like you’re upset about something.” The rapper mentioned and Suyun just shrugged her shoulders.

“Just want to get this done right.” Suyun commented before heading back onto the set. They acted out the scene three more times before they decided to do a close up shot of Suyun biting the guy’s neck. That scene went on for a while before the director was happy was a shot and then it was Juhee’s turn to act. Suyun went back to the change room to get her makeup and hair touched up.

“What’s going on with you today?” Hanbi sat down beside her and crossed her arms across her chest.

“Why does every keep asking me that?” Suyun groaned and watched herself get makeup plastered onto her face. She looked like a fake version of herself.

“Are you and Taekwoon oppa fighting?” Hanbi asked and Suyun say the hair stylists ears perk up at the mention of Leo.

“No. We’re fine.” Suyun said with a scowl on her face which made the hair stylist back down a little. When she was done, Suyun left and went back out to see how everyone else was doing. Hanbi pulled out her phone and called up Hongbin.

“Hey, what’s up?” Hongbin sounded a little out of breath since they had just danced two songs in a row.

“Are Taekwoon oppa and Suyun unnie fighting?” Hanbi blurted out.

“Uhhhh….I don’t think so? Taekwoon hyung and I don’t really talk about stuff like that. We mostly just keep to ourselves.” Hongbin looked over and saw Taekwoon sulking around the stage and just wandering around without really doing anything.

“Well find out will you? Suyun unnie is being totally weird and I don’t like it.” Hanbi had to hang up because her scene was coming up soon. For five hours the girls act and get most of the scenes out of the way with the guy so he can leave. When the man is able to leave, he approached Suyun who was sitting by herself with a blanket wrapped around her with a water bottle in her hand. Juhee and Hanbi just watched by carefully as the guy and Suyun happily chatted for a few minutes before he left. They then rushed over to her and asked Suyun what her and the actor were talking about.

“Hm? He asked me out to dinner next week.” Suyun casually said and the two girls were standing there in disbelief.

“And you agreed? Are you serious? Suyun unnie, what is wrong with you?” Juhee started judging Suyun who was just staring at her with wide, shocked eyes.

“I didn’t agree.” Suyun said butting in the middle of Juhee’s little rant. “I’m dating Taekwoon; I wouldn’t go out to dinner with some other man. “I’m glad you guys think I would do something like that.” Suyun stood up and left the blanket and water as she stormed away.

“Well this isn’t good.” Juhee sighed while watching Suyun go over to the director to see what was going to happen with their dance portion which they were about to do. Hanbi felt her phone vibrate in her hand and looked down to see who the message was from.

From: BingBong oppa
Taekwoon hyung’s phone is broken! He just found out this morning and tried to use N hyungs phone to call her but she ignored the call.

From: Hanbi-Baby
I was the one to ignore the call! OOPS!

Hanbi stomped her feet before running after Suyun and explaining everything to her. It took a little bit of convincing, but Suyun  soon believed Hanbi and even though she said she wasn’t upset by the lack of communication with Leo, when she found out he wasn’t ignoring her the mood on the whole music video set got brighter. The girls then did their dance portion which they had to do on two different sets. All together, they danced for about seven hours and it got to their point where they were physically and mentally exhausted.

“It’s the last shot so let’s try and do it in one shot.” The director called out and the girls happily agreed. They did the song one more time and worked extra hard on the parts where they would grind their hips against the ground ily and run their hand down their chest in such a way that they were most definitely come up with different choreography when they perform on stage because just that move alone would be considered too ual. At the end of the songs all of the girls laid on their sides like pinup girls before rolling onto their backs. For the music video Ara had to be in front and drop down onto her knees while her hands clawed at her face and hair. The director had told her to act as if sun had broken through the ceiling and was melting her. They paused the shoot while a makeup artist ran out and put some black liquid in the corner of Ara’s eyes to make it look like she was crying pure darkness. When resumed the director gave her the cue to scream and Ara did exactly what she was told. She screamed a high pitched noise as if she was actually being murdered in the middle of the set. The director called the end of the video shoot and all of the girls stood up and bowed politely to the staff.

“So are you going to call Taekwoon oppa?” Hanbi asked at they all headed back to the change room to get back into the regular clothes.

“No way, that idiot better fix his phone.” Suyun grumbled as she began wiggling herself out of her leather shorts that clung to her body.

“You could just call him and both of you could forget that something stupid like this happened.”  Gayun had overheard the conversation and Suyun just rolled her eyes.

“I’m not mad at him. I’m mad at his stupid phone that decided to break during a time when he wouldn’t be able to fix it.” Suyun said as she happily changed into her baggy sweat pants. “So, who wants to come car shopping with me?” She asked and Juhee automatically put up her hand. Gayun then asked if she could go as well but Ara said she couldn’t because the two of them had agreed to hang out with EXO’s Chanyeol later that day.

“It’s just Chanyeol. He won’t care if I’m not there.” Gayun whined and all of the girls rolled their eyes; a little frustrated that Gayun was blind to Chanyeol’s obvious crush on her. Ara then bugged her for five minutes straight until Gayun absolutely promised to hang out with her and Chanyeol.

“Operation ‘Happy Virus’ is a go!” Ara happily jumped up and down with Juhee who was very confused as to what she was talking about but supported Ara in whatever she was planning.

“She is too conniving for her own good.” Suyun commented and Hanbi nodded her head in agreement. 

----------------------------------------------------------

BtoB's Sungjae and Red Velvet's Joy are going to be on 'We Got Married'

-> READ MORE HERE <-