Three

Blue Blossom

">http://

The seven of them sat in the middle of the dance studio, looking at the lyrics that they had printed out. All of them were completely silent as three cameras stared them down.

“Okay, let’s split up the lyrics.” CAP said as he stood up to grab some pens and highlighters for everyone and laid them out in the middle of the group. Suyun reached out to grab the green highlighter but Zelo had snatched it away. She awkwardly kept her hand out as she looked around for something else to grab but the only thing left was a broken pencil.

“Here.” Leo muttered and Suyun looked over and saw that he was offering her his blue high lighter.

“No, it’s okay.” Suyun grabbed the pencil but Leo pulled it out of her hand and forced her to take the highlighter.

“I like pencils better.” Leo made up an excuse and then went back to reading the lyrics. Suyun just smiled slightly and forced herself to try and act just as dedicated to the project as him.

“Who here is the main vocals?” Zico asked and Suyun, Leo and Kangnam held up their hands.

“I’m a lead vocal…does that count?” Bomi asked and Zico said that it did.

“So why don’t we have Leo hyung and Kangnam hyung take the Sunggyu and Woohyun vocal parts and then separate the others.” Zelo said and everyone but Zico nodded their heads.

“Wouldn’t it make more of an impact if we had one of the girls as the main vocals? It would be so obvious to have Suyun and Bomi doing L, Sungjong and Sungyeol’s lines because their ranges are higher.” Zico was drumming his blue pen on the ground as he studied the lyrics. Everyone knew that Zico was a very talented song maker so they all silently agreed to listen to what he had to say.

“Then what do you suggest?” Bomi puffed up her cheeks as she read over the lyrics. She knew she wasn’t as vocally strong as Suyun so it wasn’t a surprise when Zico said that Suyun should take Woohyun’s lines while Leo takes Sunggyu’s. For the next hour they sat there and tried to evenly distribute lines to everyone in the group, all while trying to keep to their strengths. There was a knock on the door and everyone looked to see a manager standing there.

“Suyun needs to go to another schedule.” He said to the PD and Suyun politely excused herself.

“Wait! We don’t have your number, how are we supposed to contact you?” Kangnam said as Suyun stood up. She grabbed Zico’s page with the lyrics and wrote her number in the corner.

“Sorry that I have to leave early.” Suyun bowed and everyone said it was fine and that they understood. It wasn’t the first time that one of their schedules overlapped. Suyun left the studio and was met by male fans waiting by her van. They handed her presents and card and Suyun accepted them all while keeping a blank face. She didn’t know how to deal with fans like this. Normally fans that came to their meet and greets were very kind and very shy, but the fans that came looking for the girls were always a little bit pushier and that frightened Suyun. Once in the van, Suyun sat in the seat behind the manager and looked over her lyrics. “Where are we going?” She asked.

“First you have a radio show and then a press conference about the group’s upcoming comeback. And of course practice after that.” The manager said and Suyun lazily nodded her head. It was going to be another day that she and the girls were going to be up until three in the morning. “So, how was filming?”

“Good. The people are nicer than I thought they were going to be.” Suyun marked all over her lines and felt a little bad that she was going to have more parts than Bomi and Kangnam. But, she decided, that if they moved on to the next round than she was going to make sure that they were the leads. As they drove to the radio show, Suyun listened to Last Romeo and sang along, trying to get the pronunciation and everything down. During the middle of a song, Suyun received a text.

From: Taekwoon Sunbaenim

We have figured out the lyrics. Next is dance. We are meeting up tomorrow to start practice. Your manager has the information.

Suyun looked at the text. The way her texted was the exact same way we talked. Everything was to the point and kept very short. The next thing she knew, Suyun was invited to a group chat with everyone in the group.

Bomi: Is everyone here?

Zico: EVERYONE RAISE YO HANDS

Zelo: What is happening?

CAP: I regret accepting this

Zelo: me too

Suyun: me too

Suyun laughed as she saw Zico trying to get everyone to respond to him, but after a while everyone became silent. For three minutes Zico sent constant texts of crying emoticons to try and get someone’s attention, but it didn’t work. Suyun made it to the radio broadcasting building and was rushed inside. In the green room were the rest of her group members.

“Unnie! How did it go?” Juhee asked and Suyun let out a heavy sigh.

“Who is in the group with you?” Ara asked as she handed Suyun the script for the show.

“Apink’s Bomi.” Suyun said and Hanbi chuckled. They all knew that Bomi loved Suyun and that their personalities clashed even though they were close friends. “M.I.B’s Kangnam.”

“He’s so funny!” Gayun said and then she started to tell about the time she saw him on a show but Juhee cut her off because she wanted to know who else was there.

“BAP’s Zelo.” All of the girls squealed and whispered about how cute he was. “VIXX’s Leo.” Again, the girls all squealed over how handsome he was. “Teen Top’s CAP and Block B’s Zico.”

“NO WAY! YOU HAVE TO INTRODUCE ME!” Gayun lunged at Suyun and was clinging onto her hands. “I’m such a huge fan of his.” Gayun was bouncing as she talked about Zico. It was true the Gayun was a huge fan of them. She had all of their CD’S, physical and digital, as well as a poster of Zico that she had tapped to the ceiling.

“I’ll think about it.” Suyun pulled her hands out of her grasp and the girls were led into the booth to start the show. An hour later they said their goodbyes and then were off to the press conference. At the conference they sat behind the CEO and VP while they talked to the media. All of the flashing lights and the clicking of keyboards filled the room and Suyun looked out into the blinding lights of the press. As she stood there, she felt a huge weight press down on her chest. She was the eldest in the group. She had to do well. If they failed in any way, then it was going to be her fault. Around midnight the girls made it back to the company studio and were warming up before their dance practice.

HELLO~” A loud voice called out and the girls looked over to see Mark and Jackson walking in the room.

“Hey.” Mark said and the girls calmly said hello back.

Suyun! I heard you were going to be on Kpop wars.” Jackson said in English and the rest of the girls were confused. But, since Suyun and Mark were from America, they could understand him.

Yeah, what about it?” Suyun gave Mark a little hug and then he went off to talk to the other girls.

I’m going to be on it too.” Jackson stuck out his tongue and Suyun thought her head was going to explode.

If I’m competing against you, I’m for sure going to win.” Suyun stuck her tongue out at him as well.

No way! The red team is going to win! RED TEAM FOR LIFE!” Jackson yelled the last bit in Korean before storming out of the room. Mark rolled his eyes and followed his friend out of the room.

“What was that all about?” Juhee asked as she rested her chin on Suyun’s shoulder.

“Jackson’s on Kpop wars too.” Suyun sighed and headed over to the music stand to start their song.

“WHAT?! That’s not fair, you know that they’re going to have him doing martial arts tricking on stage!” Hanbi exclaimed. Even though the girls weren’t on the team, they were rooting for her. Or more like that they were rooting for the television they would get.

“I know…” Suyun sighed, feeling defeated before her group even had their first practice. If other teams had people like Jackson, there was no way they were going to win. Suyun grabbed her phone and entered into the group chat where Bomi had finally answered Zico so he would shut up.

Suyun: GOT7’s Jackson is on Kpop wars too

Zico: How do you know dat?

Suyun: He just told me?

Kangnam: He just straight up told you?

Suyun: Yup

Zico: He’s not very good at keeping secrets is he?

Suyun: Not even a little bit

With that Suyun turned off her phone and went back to practicing with her group. Now Suyun would have to balance two separate groups dance and singing practices while also keeping the rest of her schedules, all while running on a maximum 4 hours of sleep. But, Suyun wasn’t going to complain. She was the eldest. It was her job to work hard for the group and show them what it means to be hard-working.

---------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while~

I am really slow at writing these days o.o