Sixty Seven

Blue Blossom

">

All of the girls had come back to the dorm later that night all looking absolutely exhausted except for Hanbi who seemed to be in some sort of strange daze. Leo had cleared out an hour ago as photos of them started to float around the internet. People had apparently seen them walk to the pharmacy together and then back to her dorm.

Fans see VIXX’s Leo and Love-E’s Suyun on a day out

Shortly after being released from the hospital, Suyun and Leo have been spotted together going to a pharmacy and getting her medicine. Fans are asking why Suyun is out getting her medicine when the staff should have done it for her.

[Updated]

JYP has stated ‘We have no right to talk about the couple and their relationship. In regards as to why a staff member didn’t buy the medicine, Suyun went out while she was supposed to be resting since she forgot to get it while out earlier. It was just a matter of miscommunication with the staff.’

Jellyfish Entertainment stated ‘What Leo and Suyun do on their free time is none of our business.’

Suyun did get a stern talking to from their managers about going out at the moment since she was supposed to be relaxing. She apologised and said she wouldn’t do it again.

A month passed in a flash as Suyun was running around doing physiotherapy for her arm, practicing for her upcoming sub-unit debut and, the many interviews that Love-E had. During one of the girls interviews the reporter tried to get Suyun to talk about her relationship with Leo by asking her rather personal questions.

“When did you and Leo meet?”

“Is he your first boyfriend?”

“What do you do on dates?”

“Did he meet your mother?”

Thankfully Juhee would step in and make the reporter go off topic. It was times like that which made Suyun thankful that Juhee was the leader. There was no way she would have been able to handle a situation like this if it were happening to one of the other members.

When the teaser came out a lot of people were torn on it. Some loved the sweet and friendly image the girls were giving off since Love-E usually did more hip hop influenced songs. Others were claiming that it was showing off a clear portrayal of a lesbian relationship as the girls fed each other cake with their hands and slept in the same bed together. It was only a fifteen second clip but people were freaking out about what the actual music video would look like. The girls were a little nervous and wondered if their music video would get banned because other people were reading things into it that weren’t even true. The video was just about two girls who became friends despite being from clearly different economic backgrounds but people didn’t care about that. Suyun would scroll through tumblr on her phone and look at the tags about her group. International fans were flipping over the teaser as people were pleased to see the two girls clearly comfortable and slightly romantic with each other. Many claimed that this was just going to make more SuBi fanfictions which would make Ara jealous.

There was three weeks between the release of the teaser and the music video which gave Suyun and Hanbi lots of time together as they prepared. The girls were sitting in the dance studio with Suyun watching Hanbi practice the routine over and over again. Suyun was getting more comfortable with moving and she was able to take her arm out of the sling once in a while but the doctor told her to keep it on for at least one more month but he gave her special permission to not wear it during her stages if she promised to wear it the rest of the day.

“So…” Suyun said as Hanbi plopped down onto the ground holding the microphone she had just been singing into. “What’s going on between you and Hongbin?”

“H-Huh? Nothing…why would something be going on between us? We’re just friends…yeah..friends..nothing going on…nothing…nope..” Hanbi laughed awkwardly before crawling on the ground towards her water bottle.

“You know you ramble when you lie…right?” Suyun said and Hanbi just chugged back her water, not wanting to talk anymore. “There has to be something going on with you. I mean, you haven’t talked about Gongchan once since we released the teaser. Normally you wouldn’t shut up about him and now, nothing.” Suyun eyed her younger friend suspiciously when she opened up another water bottle and began drinking that. “Plus, why do you have Hongbin saved as ‘BingBong’ in your phone?” When Suyun said that Hanbi choked on her drink, spilling some of it onto the floor.

“You read my messages?” Hanbi angrily questioned her.

“No you left it on the kitchen table while we were eating dinner the other night and I saw the message flash up. He said something about wanting to take you out for dinner after our first stage. That sounds like something a boyfriend says to his girlfriend to celebrate.” Suyun crossed her legs and tapped her fingers against the leather couch. “Spill the beans.” Suyun ordered and Hanbi just sat there uncomfortably.

“I don’t feel ready to talk about it.” Hanbi muttered shyly, her face was now a bright shade of red.

“Sure, I don’t want to pressure you…” Their conversation lulled for a little bit as they both sat there. “But seriously, what’s with the whole ‘BingBong’ thing?”

“It’s cute…isn’t it?” Hanbi looked up through her bangs and Suyun just rolled her eyes. The younger girl was too adorable for her own good. It was no wonder that Hanbi had so many boys like her. But then Suyun thought that maybe she was popular too. Kangnam liked her, Mark liked her and she was dating Leo so that means that some boys found her attractive. Suyun decided not to bother Hanbi about it anymore. If Hanbi and Hongbin were dating then she would let her reveal it on her own terms. She knew what it was like to have your privacy ripped away from you when you weren’t ready to share. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juease figured out how many chapters are left.........there is so much I still want to write about.....how am I going to fit it all into 33 chapters....guess i have to cut some things out........aigoooooooooooooooooooo

 

also this music video makes me want to write a block b/vampire fic........just sayin

omg could you imagine the fan made trailer for it? 

Clips from this MV and from Nillili mambo and maybe some even from Jackpot of them just messin around and tourmenting the poor girl

CAN YOU PICTURE IT?