Sixty

Blue Blossom

">

Leo and Suyun took a cab back to her dorm and it was already dark out. The ride was mostly filled with Leo talking on the phone to his manager and group members about their upcoming events in the US and other countries. Suyun was looking through her phone and saw that she had five text messages from Mark and all of them were asking if she was able to talk tonight.

“Here we are.” The driver said as he pulled to a stop outside of the building.

“Thank you.” Suyun said as she climbed out with Leo struggling to get his get his money out while talking on the phone. Suyun rolled her eyes and paid for the tax herself and told him to wait because Leo was going to need him to take him back to his own dorm.

“Wait a second; I will walk you to the door.” Leo muttered while blocking the phone with his hand. Suyun shook her head.

“I will just get going. Tonight was fun, we should try to hang out again before you leave.” Suyun started walking to the front of her apartment building when she saw Mark sitting on the front steps. “Mark?” She called out and his head shot up. When he spotted her his face lit up and he ran over to her.

“Oh, you’re here.” He casually said.

“We’re you waiting for me?” Suyun asked and Mark laughed nervously in response. She laughed at him and started to walk away before Mark grabbed her hand forcing her to stay still. Suyun spun back and looked at Mark who tightened his grip on Suyun’s hand as he ran his thumb against her knuckles.

“I need to talk to you.” Mark said with a serious look on his face. Suyun slowly nodded her head and agreed to listen to him. It was hard for Suyun to look away from him since Mark was handsome even without makeup. He radiated charm and chicness that a mature person naturally could. Mark was a mix between Jackson and Leo. He could be loud and obnoxious but most of the time he was quiet and reserved.

“Go ahead.” Suyun said a little startled by how serious Mark seemed.

“Well…I like you.”

“I like you too?” Suyun cocked her head to the side a little confused as to what was going on.

“No….I like you more than a friend.” Mark declared and Suyun’s mouth hung open.

Mark…I’m dating Taekwoon.” It was obvious that he knew that but Suyun felt the need to remind him that she was already taken.

I know that. I just needed to tell you that I have always seen you as a woman and I will continue to see you like that.” Mark slowly loosened his grip on Suyun’s hand but she didn’t pull it away because she was so shocked at this sudden confession that seemed to come out of nowhere. “We can continue to be friends and I won’t ever pressure you to break up with Taekwoon hyung. But I just want you to know that I will always care for you and I will always be by your side.” Mark gave a little smile.

“O-Okay…thank you?” Suyun replied and Mark let out a huge sigh of relief. After years of struggling over the fact that he liked Suyun, he had finally told her how he felt. Suyun didn’t know how to react to all of this. Was there something she was supposed to say?

“Yah.” A loud voice called from behind Mark. They both looked back and saw Leo standing there with Suyun’s shopping bag in his hand. Suyun yanked her hand away from Mark who looked a little hurt. Leo walked over to them, glaring at Mark as he went to Suyun’s side. “You forgot your bag.” Leo stated before holding the bag out to her.

“Oh…thank you oppa…” Suyun nervously said as she looked from Leo to Mark, both men radiating dislike for the other.

“You should go inside Suyun, its cold out.” Mark said, his eyes never leaving Leo. The two seemed to be having a staring contest and Suyun couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty.

“But I-“ Suyun started to say but she was cut off.

“Please go inside Suyun. I don’t want to worry about you getting picked up by weird guys.” Leo stated giving a little smirk to Mark who scowled. Suyun nodded her head and slowly backed away from the two guys who continued to stand there and stare at each other. She disappeared into the building and the two boys seemed ready to attack each other.

“Thanks for bringing her home.” Mark said with his hands in his pockets giving off a laid back presence.

“It’s no problem, that’s my job as her boyfriend.” Leo said clearly not as relaxed as Mark who just hummed at his answer.

“Oh yeah I heard that you two are dating. That was such a shock since Suyun has always said her ideal type if someone who can speak English fluently. She has been saying that since I’ve met her which was..oh I don’t know…four years ago?” Mark was clearly boasting that he has known Suyun longer which did but Leo a bit.

“It doesn’t matter who her ideal type is because her and I are a couple. You should learn to accept that since we’re in it for the long haul.” Leo said and Mark scoffed.

“It’s amazing how quickly things can change.” Mark bowed slightly. “Good night Taekwoon hyung, it has been a pleasure speaking to you.” Mark broke out in English before turning around and heading into the apartment building leaving a very Leo alone.

Leo angrily mumbled to himself before heading back to the taxi and going back to his dorm to rest from all of his traveling. Suyun was sitting in her apartment building looking at all the things she had bought and noticed that Leo didn’t take any of the face mask that she was given. Hanbi came back into the dorm clearly trying to sneak in.

“Go out with Gongchan?” Suyun asked since the manager was nowhere in the apartment.

“N-No.” Hanbi stuttered, her face flushed red. “Just friends.” She continued to speak even though she had answered the questions. “Good friends from school; that’s all. They were all girls. We had so much fun talking about movies and clothes and stuff..so much fun…any way’s I’m exhausted. Night unnie.” Hanbi scuttled off into her room and Suyun was sitting there in a daze.

“What just happened?” Suyun questioned herself before going into her own room to get ready for the night. She was still feeling a little anxious about leaving Leo and Mark alone but she figured nothing happened since neither of them had text her about it. 

-----------------------------------------------

omomo

oh Mark smh

Next chapter is going to be a bit of a time jump again

sorry~