Eighty Five

Blue Blossom

">

*If you have not read my last chapter, please do. It is full of dat fluff*

“Unnie.” Juhee called out as she and Suyun were gathering up their bags from the practice room where they had been working on their vocals. “Can you come and look at this for a second.” Suyun groaned in response.

“We have to go film the teasers now; we have no time to play.” Suyun slung her bag over her shoulder and looked over her should to see that Juhee was holding a camera. “What are you doing?” Suyun glared at her leader who had an evil smile on her face.

“I was told to film stuff for the comeback so we can communicate with our fans.” Juhee turned the camera to herself and winked. Suyun rolled her eyes as Juhee then grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the dance studio.

“What do you even want?” Suyun really didn’t want to waste time playing around with Juhee and she would rather just jump in the van and head to the filming location. She was in a rather sour mood lately because the last time she had talked to Leo was two days ago. He had gone to Japan and was too busy to even reply to her text messages in a timely manner.

“One of the mirrors in the practice room is wrapped and makes you look all funny.” Juhee was clearly lying but Suyun didn’t call her out on it since the camera was filming her. Juhee stepped into the practice room and Suyun followed after her when she spotted a tall man with shaggy light brown hair standing on the other side of the room with his back to them. Suyun eyed him oddly and then looked over to Juhee who was just filming the whole scenario.

“Hello.” Suyun called out and tried to crane her neck to see who he was. The man turned around and when Suyun saw who it was she screamed. She was shocked by her own reaction and she crouched down on the ground and covered her face out of embarrassment. Juhee and the man, who was revealed to be Moon from Royal Pirates, were laughing at how adorable Suyun was. Moon walked over to Suyun and offered his hand to help her stand back up again. Suyun took it and stood up but kept her face covered.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Moon said, still slightly laughing while Juhee was off to the side filming their interaction.

“Nice to meet you too……..oh I’m so embarrassed.” Suyun whined and hung her head. The two of them talked for a few more minutes before his manager said that he had to go.

“Can we take a photo together?” Moon asked her and Suyun was more than willing. Juhee took photos for the both of them. “Hey if I wanted to do a collaboration with you would that be cool?” Moon said and Suyun thought her heart was going to explode.

“O-Of course! I would like that a lot!” Suyun and Moon exchanged numbers and then he left. Juhee and Suyun were sitting in the van telling the rest of the girls what had happened and Suyun was still in a bit of a daze. She had just met one of her favourite singers in person and she didn’t know how to process all of the information. Sure, she met singers all the time when she was promoting but this was different.

“He was totally hitting on her.” Juhee said to the other girls who were laughing.

“No he wasn’t!” Suyun smacked Juhee’s leg and she scoffed at her friends’ naivety. All five of the girls arrived at the film lot where they had the set all up and ready for the girls. The set was a bright and cute looking living room with a white couch and fake plants. The girls quickly greeted the staff who were running around and getting everything set up for the short fifteen second videos they were going to shoot.

“I WANT THE HIGHEST OF HEELS!” Gayun yelled when she saw the outfits they were going to be wearing. The rapper ran over and grabbed the pair of red high heels and hugged them tightly to her chest and looked like she was willing to fight anyone who tried to take them from her. Suyun changed into a cute frilly white skirt and a light pink blouse pair with white flats. It was simple and cute which made Suyun a little nervous since their song and concept were meant to be dark and scary. When the makeup and hair was done, Suyun was called onto the set first and ran out to see a handsome man standing on the set awkwardly looking around.

“This is who you’re going to be filming the teasers and music video with, please greet each other.” The director said in a stale tone. Suyun bowed to the man who bowed back to her and smiled. “Okay so the teasers are going to be like Jekyll and Hyde. You two will be having a good time talking on the couch, enjoying your drinks and what not and then he is going to lean in and kiss you.”

“E-Excuse me?” Suyun blurted out and even the guy looked a little surprised.

“Don’t act like you haven’t kissed someone before.” The director said and he embarrassed Suyun whose face burned bright red. “He is going to lean in but then we are going to switch your outfit and lighting and then you’re going to be a vampire and bite his neck.” Once the director was done with his explanation he sat down behind a monitor and yelled at the two of them to sit on the couch. Suyun and the guy sat down and they both let out a heavy sigh as they tried to get over their nerves and try to act naturally with each other. Two brightly coloured drinks were set in front of them and the director called for them to start. Suyun and the guy started laughing and joking with each other like they were old friends. They then took a sip from their drinks and the guy had a flash of an idea behind his eyes.

“Let’s do a love shot.” He suggested and even though Suyun was flustered she acting happy to do it. The two of them linked their arms together and leaned close to each other as they sipped the other persons drink. When they lowered the drinks the guy and Suyun’s faces were close to each other and she tried to act shy but as if she were enjoying herself when in reality she felt totally awkward acting lovey-dovey with someone who wasn’t Leo. But she had to be professional so when the guy closed his eyes and leaned in Suyun closed her eyes as well and waited as the director called cut. Their lips were inches away from each other when the shot was called and the guy quickly moved away from Suyun, coughing to try and cut through the awkward tension. If the director didn’t call cut then in just a few more seconds that guy might have kissed Suyun.   

“Go get changed. WHERE IS ARA?” The director called out and Suyun hurried off to the dressing room to get ready and she passed Ara who was wearing a soft yellow dress and had a white bow in her hair. Suyun’s face was bright red as the stylists basically ripped her out of the clothing and put her in a tight black cocktail dress that showed off her legs and cleavage.

“I hate this dress.” Suyun complained as she sat in the makeup chair, pulling at the top of the dress to try and cover herself more. No one listened to her since they were all rushing around getting things ready for their own teaser shoot. A staff member shoved contact lenses into Suyun’s hands and she put them in, even though she hated the idea of poking herself in the eye. “My eyes are blue!” Suyun looked at herself in the mirror, totally fascinated with the person staring back at her.

“Sit back and I will give you fangs.”  A makeup artist said and Suyun sat back and watched as the man reached into and used temporary glue to stick the fake teeth onto her upper canines.

“I look like a vampire! So cool.” Suyun was totally amazed at how she looked and she pulled out her phone and took possibly twenty five pictures of herself just making different faces.

To: Taekwoonie oppa
Don’t I look scary?

She sent him a picture with her fangs showing through her bright red lips. Suyun was called out again by the director and she walked out, trying her hardest to stop the dress from moving further up her thigh. Ara walked out laughing with the actor who seemed totally comfortable together. When he saw Suyun he slowly stopped laughing and his eyes traveled up and down her body, almost as if he couldn’t believe that she was the same girl from before.

“Okay let’s set up for the same shot.” The director called out and Suyun sat on the couch and the guy sat beside her, trying to get into the exact same position as before. After some directions from the director and the assistants, they got the two of them back in the same position but the guy seemed to have his face closer than before and Suyun could feel his breath on her lips. She felt totally uncomfortable and wanted to shove him away from her but she bit the inside of her cheek and tried to act professional. Leo would do the same in her position. When the director called action she opened her eyes wide and grabbed the guys face, turning his head at such an angle that she had full access to his neck. She looked up into the camera with a wicked smile; she made sure that they could see her coloured contacts before lightly biting down on the guy’s neck. The director called for a cut and called the two of them over to look over their shoot while one of the makeup artists took off the lipstick that was now on the guy’s neck.  After looking it over a few times they did the shot over again and the two of them remembered all of the points that the staff had given them. After trying three more times, they finally got what they wanted and Suyun thanked the staff and the actor for working with her and then she scampered off to the dressing room.

“Get me out of this dress.” She said with a pout on her face and she was stripping out of the dress before the staff could really catch up with her. Suyun changed back into her jeans and tee shirt which she felt totally comfortable in.

“Unnie, what are you going to do tomorrow when we shoot the whole music video?” Hanbi asked as the two of them stood back and watched Juhee act with the guy next.

“Die possibly….hey…have you talked to Hongbin recently?” Suyun whispered the last part and she looked around to make sure no one was listening to them.

“Yeah, I was texting him a just a few seconds ago actually.” As soon as Hanbi said that her phone pinged, showing that she got another message. “Why? Are you having trouble reaching Taekwoon oppa?” Hanbi asked, her fingers already flying on the keyboard.

“No….I was just worried that they might be overworking themselves.” Suyun chuckled and felt bitter that Hanbi and Hongbin were talking to each other.

“Nah, Hongbin oppa says that they have been lying around at the hotel pool for the last couple of hours since it’s their one day off there.” Hanbi chuckled and showed Suyun the pictures of the guys all smiling and sitting at the pool. Even Leo was in the picture with his arm slung around Hyuk. She hummed in response and called them cute before putting her attention back on Juhee. Suyun didn’t want to admit it but she was angry. She never wanted to be that girlfriend that got angry over text messages, or a lack of them. But it just felt like they weren’t putting as much effort into their communication as before. Maybe the two months abroad really did put a gap in their relationship. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROYAL PIRATES

Sooyoon                              Moon                                   James

 

 

 

BIG BANG'S TAEYANG DATING ACTRESS MIN HYO [confirmed] 

-> CLICK HERE <-