Fifty

Blue Blossom

">http://

Suyun had gotten almost everything on her list except for exotic fruit that Juhee asked for so she and Leo headed over to the produce section. They were casually talking about Leo’s concert and how he and Hongbin had to get back and practice as soon as they were done with their chores.

“You’re going to send me tickets right?” Suyun eyed Leo as he bagged some Apples while she headed over to the kiwis.

“I will email two to you tonight and your manager will get the back stage passes soon.” Leo tossed the apples in the cart and Suyun scolded him for possibly bruising them. He just laughed at her and said he would buy them new apples if they were ruined. Suyun watched as Leo casually walked around; his face lighting up whenever he saw free samples and running over with child-like delight. He would ask her if she wanted some and she always refused which made Leo a little worried that she wasn’t eating much. There was a certain understanding that idols would almost completely stop eating before promotions but as soon as they were done then the idols would usually put more weight on. But Suyun never seemed to gain weight which worried Leo a little. “You saw that Ga In sunbaenim released her new song right? I think it’s called ‘Paradise lost’ or something like that.” Leo asked knowing that Suyun was a huge fan.

“Of course. I am already practicing the dance.” Suyun said with her head held high in the air.

“I would love to see it.” Leo commented.

“Maybe I could send you a private video of it. You know…you raise your spirits since you’re practicing so hard.” Suyun said with a slight blush on her face. Leo stalled for a second before nodding his head. He couldn’t bring himself to verbally tell her that he wanted to see her dancing to it, but he REALLY wanted to see her dancing. They then hung around each other awkwardly.

“Why didn’t you call me?” Suyun suddenly asked as they headed to the checkout.

“Hm? What do you mean? I called you last night but Daniel picked up the phone.” Leo murmured as he started putting her food on the cash register. Suyun angrily growled her brother’s name and Leo just chuckled. Hongbin and Hanbi came over a few minutes with the boys cart and they were laughing and talking like old friends which upset Suyun a little bit. She knew that Hanbi was dating Gongchan but Hongbin had a crush on her which only made things more difficult for everyone involved.

“Unnie, did you ask Taekwoon oppa about the tickets?” Hanbi asked as she scurried to Suyun’s side as she paid.

“Yeah.” Suyun then told Hanbi to call their manager to make sure he was in the parking lot waiting for them.

“You’re both coming to our concert?” Hongbin asked, his eyes only on Hanbi who smiled brightly and told him that she was very excited to go which just made Hongbin happier. The girls paid and were going to get going until Leo stopped her.

“Don’t forget to send me that video…okay?” Leo whispered and Suyun just laughed and nodded her head. As the girls were leaving the grocery store Hanbi asked her what video he was talking about and Suyun told her it was just a song they were talking about while shopping. Suyun asked her manager if it were possible to drop her off at the company because she wanted to talk to the staff about something. After annoying him for ten minutes before he finally agreed and he dropped her off. Suyun headed straight to the head offices which were on the fifth floor of the building. She went to talk to them about some of the songs she wrote.

“It’s strange that you brought this to us,” one of the staff members said while flipping through the book seeing that it was almost completely filled with lyrics “Because we were thinking about making a sub-group consisting of you and Hanbi since you’re both the strongest vocals.” Suyun completely went stiff when she heard that.

“A sub-group? With me? But wouldn’t Juhee and Gayun be a better team since the fans are already asking for them?” Suyun shifted awkwardly on her feet and she shyly moved a little farther away from their desk.

“Juhee and Gayun need a bit more work before we can send them out. Maybe next year they can get their sub-group but right now we want you and Hanbi out in the world. We already have a few songs set aside for the both of you but we could work one of your songs if we get working on it right away.” The staff member put the book down and happily tapped the cover of it. Suyun tried for a few more minutes to convince the staff member that Juhee and Gayun should go first, but there was no way to talk them out of it. They were going to start working on Suyun’s song and then the girls would start recording for their sub-group. It was overwhelming but in the end Suyun thanked them and went on her way. She then went on her way to the practice rooms that were in the basement. All Suyun could think about was how she was going to break it to her friends that she was going to debut in a sub-group before them. Juhee and Gayun were almost positive that they were going to get it thanks to the hot response their duet from the concert got them.

Suyun made it to the basement and walked past some trainees who politely bowed and greeted her. In a daze Suyun just quickly greeted them back and grabbed a change of clothes from her locker. She went into one of the empty dance rooms and decided to practice for a few hours while she avoided talking to Juhee and Gayun. Plus the staff members were considering using one of her songs which was even more terrifying. She almost hoped that they wouldn’t like any of them. After hours of dancing Suyun finally recoded one of them and sent it to Leo.

It was around eight at night when Leo received a text from Suyun, but he was off talking to someone else. Instead Ravi opened the video thinking that it was just simply a song instead of Suyun ily dancing to ‘Paradise Lost’. When he did realise what it was he quickly closed it and put his phone back in the exact spot he found it. Ravi had no idea how he was ever going to look at Suyun the same. 

----------------------------------------------------

Half way to 100.........gross.......