Forty

Blue Blossom

*double update*

*fyi*

Suyun was sitting in the living room of the dorm, playing with the rubix cube she bought from the LA airport so she could entertain herself on the flight home. She was dressed in black skinny jeans, black hoodie and had her hair pulled into a high pony tail and his was all topped off with huge pink bunny slippers that Zhu Li bought her as a gift since she knew it got cold in Korea. Hanbi came over and sat beside Suyun silently, freaking the older girl out a bit.

“Can I help you with something?” Suyun asked when she noticed how anxious Hanbi was acting around her.

“So you’re dating Leo oppa…” Hanbi whispered and Suyun looked around to see if their manager was around but he was nowhere in sight.

“Yes?” Suyun cocked her head to the side, a little confused as to where the younger girl was going with this.

“And he’s older than you…”

“Only by two and a half years…but yes, he is older..”

“And you’re seeing him secretly…and it’s working for you two?”

“Hanbi just tell me what is going on or I am going to ignore you for the next twenty four hours.” Suyun threatened the girl but it was a completely empty threat as Suyun couldn’t stay mad at any of the girls for more than five minutes.

“Well…umm…this guy asked me out…and he’s older…and..an idol…” Hanbi whispered the last part so softly that Suyun almost didn’t hear it. Truthfully Suyun wanted to freak out about this and ask her a million questions, but she could see how scared and worried Hanbi was.

“So what’s the problem? Do you not like him?”

“No, I like him…a lot…”

“Are you worried because you’re both idols?”

“Yes.” Hanbi let out a heavy sigh and slumped against the back of the cough with her bottom lip jutting out in a pout. Just then Suyun got a text from Leo saying that he was parked and waiting for her around the corner.

“Then agree to date him but be super careful about it. Look, I have to go right now. But I want to know all about it later, okay?” Suyun stood up and Hanbi nodded. She quickly put on her shoes and headed out of the building. As she was walking to the car she couldn’t help but smile at the idea of her and Hanbi swapping stories about dating idols. It all felt a little unreal; but she was glad that the younger girl had someone she could talk to about this since Suyun knew what it was like to struggle alone. Suyun approached a car that was parked on an empty street and lightly knocked on the window. The door unlocked and Suyun jumped in.

“Hey.” Leo said with a y smirk on his face.

“Hi.” Suyun said back but was noticeably shyer. It had been a while since she had seen Leo and to be sitting all alone with him in a car just filled her with great anxiety. Leo drove off to a drive through coffee place and quickly ran in to get the coffee while on their little car date. Suyun wanted to look at her phone but she didn’t want to risk the light shining on her face in case anyone was looking at her. Leo came running back with two drinks in his hands and swiftly got into the car.

“I got you an ice coffee, I hope that’s okay.” Leo handed Suyun her drink as he put the other one in the cup holder.

“I love iced coffee.” Suyun instantly started drinking it and she happily bounced in her seat. Leo laughed at her and drove off until they reached an empty parking lot.

“Sorry I can’t take you out somewhere nice.” Leo sighed as he turned off the engine but let the battery run so they could listen to some music.

“No, this is fine. I’m just glad I get to see you.” Suyun admitted with her cheeks painted with a light blush. Leo couldn’t take it anymore and he reached out, running his fingers against her neck. He pulled her in and Suyun willing followed his touch until their lips brushed against each other’s. The kiss started out sweet but quickly became heated, fuelled by the by long breaks in between seeing each other. Eventually they did separate but their breathing was labored.

“I love you.” Leo said and it made Suyun’s heart do backflips.

“I love you too.” Suyun said with a huge smile on her face. Leo gave her one quick kiss on her lips before asking about her trip. Suyun gave him the whole run down and even showed him pictures that she had taken on her phone. Mostly it was pictures of Suyun with her brothers and her parents but Leo didn’t care. He sat by and listened carefully to everything she said; only speaking up when he had a question about something.

“So you saw that you and your brother were in a scandal right?” Leo said while laughing. Suyun half-heartedly slapped his arm and whined about how awkward that was. Leo just took her hand and laced their fingers together.

“It was so gross seeing that people thought we were a couple. Even just thinking about it makes me feel sick.” Suyun shivered at the thought.

“Would you feel sick if we were ousted?” Leo ran his thumb along the back of Suyun’s hand and she hummed in response.

“Sick for a different reason. With Daniel it was just gross because he’s my brother but with you it would make me sick because I would be so worried about people’s responses.” Suyun suddenly became more aware of their surroundings as they talked about being found out by the paparazzi. The conversation stopped and Leo started counting something on his hand.

“We’ve been dating for about five months now.” Leo pointed out and Suyun double checked his math but he was right. “Sorry I missed all our other anniversaries.”

“Me too.” Suyun giggled before sweetly kissing Leo. They stayed together for another two hours before Leo drove Suyun back to her dorm. They quietly parted ways and Suyun promised to text him in the morning. Suyun ran back into the dorm hoping that she could just slip inside and have no one notice but standing there, almost waiting for her, was Hanbi. “Good Lord, Hanbi you scared me.” Suyun said as she took her shoes off.

“I need to talk to you.” Hanbi said.

“Okay?” Suyun said as Hanbi grabbed her and dragged her to the bathroom so no one could over hear them. “You really need to chill out there baby girl. You’re acting like a psycho.”

“I don’t know who else to talk to about this! He asked me out on a date tomorrow and I don’t know what to do!”

“Agree to it! You said you like him right?”

“Yes but-“

“There doesn’t need to be another answer. If you like him, then go on a date with him. Make it super casual. Go for a walk or just drink coffee together. If you are worried about people seeing you together then if anyone asks you just say that you’re close friends and you were asking him advice on the upcoming concert.” Suyun the tap and started washing her face. “Who is he by the way? You said he was an idol but you never told me who.” Suyun leaned down by the water and started washing off the cleanser.

“Gongchan oppa…from B1A4…” Hanbi nervously said and it shocked Suyun so much that she jerked her head, smacking it off of the tap.

OW! SON OF A-“ Suyun forced herself to quiet down as Hanbi started jumping around anxiously, shushing her so no one else would wake up. “I didn’t even know that you two knew each other.” Suyun said while rubbing the sore spot on her head.

“Yeah, we met on a radio show a while back…so you think I should agree to the date?” Hanbi asked, biting her bottom lip out of habit. Suyun looked Hanbi over and thought about all of the pros and cons. She was in her last year of high school and he was only a few years older than her so age wasn’t an issue. He seemed very fun and mischievous which was the complete opposite of Hanbi who was usually quiet and conservative, although sometimes she could act like a child.

“Go ahead. Just be careful.” Suyun said and Hanbi smile brightly, showing off her perfectly straight, pearly white teeth.

“Thank you unnie.” Hanbi gave Suyun a quick hug before running out of the bathroom. Suyun sighed before going back to cleaning up for bed. She didn’t want Hanbi to get hurt in case the relationship didn’t work out or if they got caught, but she also didn’t want to scare the girl away from ever having a boyfriend. Even thought it was against the rules, the girls deserved to fall in love just like everyone else. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is the start of the concert *skipping 2 months because nothing super exciting is going to happen in that time frame*

IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT A SONG THE CUTE ARA COULD DO, THAT WOULD BE SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Facts about Ara

-Adorable

-In highschool

-isn't a SUPER strong vocalist (i.e, Hyuk/Hongbin)

-main dancer