Fifty Eight

Blue Blossom

">

Later that night Suyun and Leo headed back to her hotel room and were lying on her bed together. They were watching Suyun’s favourite movie ‘My Man Godfrey’ on her iPad which Suyun surprisingly found with Korean Subtitles. They had spent the whole day together and were absolutely exhausted. Even though it was her favourite movie Suyun was having a hard time keeping her eyes open as the movie went on. Suyun rested her head against Leo’s shoulder and cuddled close against his body.

“Suyun, you need to let go of me. I need to head back to Kobe.” Leo lightly grabbed her arm that she had draped across his body.

“Don’t want to.” Suyun whined and she tightened her hold on Leo in her half-awake state. “Stay the night.” She mumbled and Leo froze. He considered it for a second but decided it would be better for everyone if he left.

“I can’t jagiya, you know I can’t. I will see you when I get back to Korean; okay?” He lifted her arm off of him and he slipped off the bed but Suyun didn’t move much. “Why do you still have your bracelet on?” Leo asked as he looked at the old couple bracelet Suyun was wearing.

“I can’t wear it?” Suyun asked rubbing her eyes as she tried to stay awake. Leo just chuckled at how cute she was and he began taking off her bracelet and she put up no fight.

“I will buy you something even better than this, okay?” Leo said and Suyun hummed in response. He bent over and kissed her forehead before heading over to the door and putting his shoes on.

“I love you.” Suyun called from the bed as she curled up to one of the pillows which was taking Leo’s place.

“I love you too.” Leo said with a huge smile on his face. He looked back at Suyun who was muttering to herself in her sleep.

“I really really love you….Taekwoon oppa I love you….” Suyun kept saying over and over again until she finally fell into a deep sleep. Leo let out a pained sigh as he looked at her. He walked over and pulled the blanket over her and tucked her in.

“You make it so hard to leave.” Leo whispered before kissing the top of her head and then leaving. When Suyun woke up in the morning thank to the alarm on her phone she at first thought that the day before was only a dream. But she turned over and saw the star earrings on the desk and a huge smile broke out on her face.

To: Taekwoonie
I had lots of fun yesterday! Hopefully we can hang out more often~ I’ll see you back in Seoul! Bye~

Suyun got ready and headed to the airport where she almost missed her plane thanks to the dense traffic in the morning. Once she landed in Seoul she jumped into her van with her manager and then headed straight for the JYP offices instead of the dorm. As her manager pulled up to the building she saw some GOT7 fans sitting outside the front doors.

“I don’t have makeup on.” Suyun sighed as she pulled a face mask from her purse and slipped it on. She jumped out of the van and walked to the front door where the fans noticed her and started giving her their condolences. “Thank you very much. How long have you been waiting out here?” She asked and a few of them said for a couple of hours. Suyun nodded her head and went inside. Her manager told her that she had to go talk to some staff members. “I will in a second.” Suyun headed to the company cafeteria and bought fruit smoothies for all of the fans waiting outside. She then carried some of the smoothies out with the cafeteria workers and handed it out to the gracious fans. They were taking pictures of her without her knowing and posting about it on certain blogs and twitter. “Please support GOT7 peacefully.” Suyun said loudly to the fans who answered back with a bellowing ‘yes’. She then headed inside where her manager was impatiently waiting for her but he didn’t say anything.

“So here is the idea…” A staff member said as a bunch of people sat around a table. Hanbi was there as well and she was holding Suyun’s hand under the table like a child holding onto their mother. “..We want to start recording as soon as possible. In a perfect world we would want to start promotions in about a month and a half which would mean we have to get you both ready, get the songs ready, and film the music video and teasers and such in the next few weeks.”

“Guess we’re going to be busy.” Suyun said with a light laugh and the staff members just nodded their heads. “So, should we start today or tomorrow?” She asked while turning to Hanbi.

“Don’t you want to relax unnie? You just got back from LA.” Hanbi said as if to remind Suyun that she had been away.

“I know and now I’m ready to start working.” Suyun said with a determined look on her face. Once Hanbi agreed the staff went about preparing everything for the girls to start recording later that day. The girls headed back to the dorm with Hanbi constantly talking about everything that had happened the week Suyun was gone and even mentioned the mean articles written about Suyun who just nodded her head. She knew all about it and knew about Leo scolding his fans but she tried not to think about it while with him in case she would spoil the mood.

“How is Gongchan?” Suyun asked and Hanbi hut . She weakly said he was fine before forcing the topic back on how she had recorded her song so all they needed to do was record their promotion song and then Suyun’s solo. They walked into the dorm and were greeted by the other members of Love-E who were standing by the door with a box full of cupcakes.

“Welcome home!” Juhee said with a huge smile on her face. Suyun was shocked for a moment before thanking them. The girls dragged Suyun to the living rooms where they all sat on the floor eating cupcakes, telling stories and Suyun showing off her tattoo which the girls all loved. They were like that for hours before the manager came to pick up Suyun and Hanbi to start recording and then Gayun and Ara had to go film a commercial. “WHY AM I ALWAYS ALONE?!” Juhee whined while throwing a hissy fit on the floor.

“Maybe you should get a boyfriend.” Suyun said earning a nasty glare from her manager. She laughed awkwardly before running out of the dorm with Hanbi to start recording. While on the drive back to the studio Suyun looked at her phone.

To: My SuSu
See you soon, idiot.

To: My SuSu
Why is it I miss you even though I just saw you?

To: My SuSu
I am getting weak in my old age

From: Mark
Yah, you didn’t tell me you were back in Seoul. We need to talk.

 

Suyun wondered what Mark wanted and she told him that she was going to be busy for the next couple of days while recording and getting ready for the sub-units debut. He said he understood but almost demanded to see her as soon as possible which was so unlike Mark since he was usually carefree, almost to a fault.

The girls were in the recording booth almost all night to get the tracks down for their song ‘Ever After’ which had a sweet ballad feel with soft jazzy sounds which Suyun loved. The girls were so exhausted that when they finished recording the staff had to send them out so Suyun could rest her vocals for the next song. Instead of taking them to the dorm like they were expecting, their manager took them to the salon where they would be getting their hair done. It was fairly early in the morning and the girls convinced their manager to get them breakfast since they were starving.

“So, have you girls heard what they have planned?” The lead stylist asked and the girls sleepily shook their heads while munching on bagels. “We’re going with pastel hair colours.” Suyun was intrigued but Hanbi looked terrified. She had only had black hair her whole life so the idea of colouring it was scary and foreign. “Suyun’s hair is going to be a light shade of blue.” The stylist opened a book of hair designs on a page where all the models hair was a beautiful shade of blue which made them look like mythical creatures. “Hanbi’s is going to be pink since her skin is so fair.” The stylist flipped to the next page where the woman had crazily intense pink hair.

“Oh~” Hanbi said sounding very unsure of the decision but she wasn’t going to say anything against it. The girls were then ushered to their seats where Suyun fell asleep in seconds thanks to being awake for over twenty four hours. Hanbi on the other hand was wide awake and watching the stylists very carefully so they wouldn’t make her look like a monster. After hours and hours of getting their hair stripped, bleached and then dyed, the girls were finally done. Their scalps were sore and all of the fumes gave them headaches, but they were happy with the outcome.

“Pretty.” Suyun said as she touched her hair which looked like a wig.

“It’s not as bad as I thought.” Hanbi confessed as she ran her fingers through her cotton candy hair. The girls took a photo together and sent it to all of their friends to show off their radical transformation.

From: Taekwoonie
What happened to your hair? It’s pretty.

From: Mark
I leave you alone for a while and you dye your hair like a crazy person…

From: Juhee
CANDY~~~ MY SWEET CANDY BEAUTIES!

From: Gongchan
You look adorable

From: Hongbin
Pretty but I liked your natural hair better

 

When Hanbi received the text from Hongbin her face burned pink like her hair and she buried her phone deep in her pockets, not caring anymore to see what people thought of it. Suyun noticed all of these little reactions from Hanbi and couldn’t help but smirk. Even though Suyun was emotionally and physically exhausted she forced herself to push through and record her solo in two sessions with the producers. Suyun kept thinking about when Leo would be home and when she could see him again since it felt like it had been a lifetime since she had last seen him even though in reality it had only been about three days. He was scheduled to come back to Seoul on the next day and Suyun was excited to see fan taken pictures of him even though it felt a little like she was spying on him. She didn’t care. She needed to see Leo and soon so her promotions with Hanbi couldn’t take over her life. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

">http://

Hanbi's New Hair

 

Suyun's new hair

You don't know the movie 'My Man Godfrey'?

OH LAWD

it's so good

I suggest you go watch it.....it is in black and white.....sorry...it's an old old movie...

It's about this spoil young woman who meets a homeless man because of a game and she then hires him to be her families butler. Through a series of events she falls in love with him but he seems very reluctant to even be in the same room as her. 

Its funny and I love it....William Powell is amazing...fyi...

(I love old movies...don't judge)