Seven

Blue Blossom

The girls were woken up a little while later and they were herded into the van and then they were being whisked away to the hair salon. Suyun decided that she wanted to sit in the very back seat with Hanbi and Ara; both of them were now sleeping on her shoulder and Suyun felt her eyelids grow heavy. She was startled awake when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Through some strategic wiggling, Suyun managed to get her phone out and not wake the two girls.

Zico: We are recording vocals today. Managers have the address.

Zelo: When?

Zico: Around 4

Kangnam: Alrighty

CAP: I’m going to be a bit late

Zelo: Why

CAP: Schedule ends around 3. I’m outside of Seoul at the moment

Bomi: Work hard!

Zelo: Bomi noona, are you working too?

Zico: She’s working hard on catching up on sleep

Bomi: Shut up piggy

Kangnam: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

CAP: I bet $20 that Bomi will win

Zelo: I agree with CAP hyung

Zico: TRAITORS

Leo: I also agree

Zico: NOOOOOOO I LOST EVERYONE

Bomi: Bow down to your queen!

Suyun: I might be late as well.

Bomi: Why

Kangnam: Why

Leo: Why  

Kangnam: Is there an echo in this chat?

Zico: I feel so unloved

CAP: It’s because you are

Zico: Rude

Suyun: We have a radio interview around 2 and it will be a couple hours long

Bomi: SUSU~ I MISS YOU

Kangnam: I’m going to call in and bug you

CAP: All in favour of bothering SuSu while she works?

Zelo: Me

Bomi: I will bother her out of love~

Kangnam: I came up with the idea….

Zico: Omg yes please

Leo: Me

Suyun: I regret everything

Bomi: So were all going to listen to the radio show right?

Zico: Duh

Leo: Is it a viewable show?

Suyun: Yes

Kangnam: I’ll bring my laptop to the recording studio so we can watch

Suyun: Evil….you’re all evil

Suyun turned off her phone. For the rest of the day the girls had a surprise fan meet and greet. By the time it ended the girls were being rushed off to the radio program. Suyun was going to sit in the front seat of the van but Juhee grabbed her and forced her into the back seat. Gayun and Hanbi sat in the two seats ahead of them and Ara was given the rare privilege of sitting in the front.

“So, tell me what happened last night.” Juhee was excitedly bouncing up and down in her seat. She hasn’t said anything all day, but all she could think about was what Suyun and Leo were doing last night. None of the girls went out on dates. They barely hung out with their friends thanks to their busy schedules.

“Nothing exciting. We went out to drink and eat.” Suyun looked out the window, trying to not look Juhee in the eyes. The girls were positive Juhee had superpowers because of her amazing ability to read the girls minds with just a single glance. It was scary really.

“Liar. Tell me the truth right now or I will tell the manager who you went to go see.” Juhee threatened Suyun and with a heavy sigh she turned to the girl and told her everything that happened. How they met up and hung out. She also told her what they talked about and how they effortlessly carried on the conversation for a few hours.

“We also thought that he and I should hang out again sometime soon….no big deal.” Suyun lowered her eyes as she felt heat rushing up her neck into her cheeks. Juhee was freaking out beside her and was playfully hitting her shoulder.

“You two were on a date!” Juhee tried to say it quietly but she was so excited that it was proving to be difficult to do anything other than scream. “And you are going to go on a second one!” Suyun had to clamp her hand over Juhee’s mouth because Hanbi and Gayun were starting to look back at them with odd looks.

“You need to learn to whisper.” Suyun scolded her friend and Juhee silently apologised. They made it to the radio station and the girls all filed into the building, politely greeting staff members as they walked by. A staff member and gave them a script of the general flow of the show. Ten minutes later the girls went into the booth and greeted their host.

“1,2,3 Hello, we are Love-E~” The girls said loudly as they bowed to the host. She smiled brightly at the girls and told them to take their seats. Juhee, Hanbi and Suyun sat on one side of the table while Ara and Gayun sat on the opposite side. They all looked at the cameras and gave little waves and hearts to their fans that might be watching. The only one who didn’t was Suyun who was too shy to give any sort of aegyo. She wasn’t good at it being cute. The show started and Ara and Hanbi carried most of the show with their bright personalities and loud voices.

“We have a question from a fan under the username ‘SuSu Lover’.” The host said as she read the screen. Hearing the user name Suyun became very anxious. The only people who called her Susu were the people from the white team. “The question is, ‘Who is your ideal type and why?’Oh~ what a good question.” The host was very pleased with the question and all of the girls became a little worried to talk about the guys they liked. “Let’s start with Ara and worked our way around.” Suyun praised the lord that she was last to go.

Ara said her ideal type was V from Bangtan Boys because she likes someone who was as weird as her.

Gayun said her ideal type was Zico from Block B because she thought he was very talented and very dedicated to his work which she found attractive.

Juhee picked Hongbin from VIXX because he was very handsome.

Hanbi picked G-Dragon because he was handsome, talented and rich. Her favourite combination. It was finally Suyun’s turn and the host loved that the usually shy and quiet girl was now giggling and anxious.

“Umm…..I like someone who is fun to be around….and can speak English fluently.” Suyun was trying to get away from actually naming anyone but the host pressed on and forced her to name someone. “I would have to pick Moon from Royal Pirates.” When Suyun said that all of the girls from Love-E nodded their head. It was well known fact to everyone that was close to Suyun that she was a giant fan of Royal Pirates. She had been listening to them since before they debuted and they were only a small garage band from America.

“Please send a message to Moon.” The host said and everyone started freaking out. Suyun covered her face from embarrassment and thought she was going to burst into flames at any second as she half slid down her chair and was basically hiding under the table. Suyun even begged the host to not make her do it, but she was being forced.

“Umm…..Moon…sunbaenim…”Suyun shyly said. Romantic music started playing in the background and Suyun was actually plotting a way to murder the staff members in the editing booth.

“Call him oppa.” Ara said and everyone agreed with what the maknae said. After giving Ara a glare, Suyun took a large breath.

“Moon…oppa…” As soon as the words came out of Suyun’s mouth Hanbi squealed loudly. Juhee and Hanbi were forced to be quiet and the two of them were biting their bottom lips to stop themselves from laughing at Suyuns discomfort. “Moon oppa….I am a big fan of yours. I would like to meet you some day and possibly see you perform live.” Suyun’s face was bright red and she was looking to the host who had a big smile on her face.

“Do you want to have coffee with him?” The host asked and Suyun was internally fangirling at the idea of having coffee with Moon.

“If the opportunity presented itself then yes…I would like to have coffee with Moon.” Suyun admitted and the host started clapping.

“Do you love him?”

“Eh?” Suyun said loudly.

“Do you love him as a sunbae?”

“Y-Yes?” Suyun was very confused and flustered as she took the hosts bait.

“You heard it here first folks! Love-E’s Suyun just proclaimed her love for Royal Pirates Moon.! Let’s congratulate the new couple.” The host started clapping along with the other Love-E members as Suyun quickly tried to take back what she said.

“No! I respect him! That’s all! I …we….you…” Suyun was stumbling over her words and the girls were all laughing at how cute she was. The radio show ended a few minutes later and Suyun was exhausted. But, she went into the van with the rest of the girls as they headed towards the recording studio where they would drop off Suyun. She wanted to look at her phone, but Suyun was afraid to read the group-chat messages in case anyone was actually listening to the radio show. Suyun vowed to find out which one of them sent in the question, murder them and hide the body so no one would ever find them.

--------------

In case you were wondering who Moon was....

Moon (Royal Pirates)

 I wonder whats going to happen next chapter?!

ottokaji?~