Sixty One

Blue Blossom

">

It was the day of Suyun and Hanbi’s music video was going to be filmed. The girls were walking through an open field early in the morning wrapped in oversized jackets. Dew covered the long grass that came up to the girls exposed thighs. They took off their jackets as they stood at the edge of the grass while the camera staff all stood behind them ready to shoot the video. Hanbi’s pink hair was in loose curls with white cars placed on top of her head. She had light makeup that showed off her natural beauty and she was wearing a white Lolita style dress with lots of frills and bows  and around her neck was a cute necklace that looked like a collar which made her look like a walking doll.

Suyun on the other hand had her blue hair pin straight with black cat ears set prettily on top. Her makeup was much more intense with bold red lips and smoky eyes. She was wearing a black, long sleeved Lolita dress that had black lace and frills everywhere.

“Unnie I’m so tired.” Hanbi yawned as they waited for the director to start filming.

“Well we have the next twenty four hours to shoot this video. Maybe I can convince them to get us coffee or something.”  Suyun mumbled the last part which had Hanbi happily cheering. The director called action and Suyun started walking into the grass first with Hanbi hesitating behind her. Suyun held out her hand with a soft smile and Hanbi took her hand before the girls took off sprinting into the grass with fake laughing. The whole plot of the music video was that the girls were cats; Hanbi was a beloved house cat while Suyun was a wild cat that draws Hanbi into the outside world where she shows her what it is like to have a real friend. The scene they were shooting right now were when they had already run away together and were now just playing together. The song was about how despite difficulties in their relationship a couple proclaimed to be together like a fairy tale and make it to their happily ever after; hence the title ‘Ever After’.

“CUT” The director yelled and Suyun and Hanbi froze in the grass, still holding each other’s hands. He then directed them to lay down in the grass which the staff had to flatten out in a large circle. Suyun was laying on her back and Hanbi was laying beside her, their hair was styled to be sprawled out and weave together making it look like cotton candy. Filming in the field lasted four hours and the girls were slightly damp and freezing cold. When the sun finally started to rise the girls were put into their van and were driving off to the next location.

“I’m hungry.”

“Me too~”

“Can we eat now?”

“I’m thirsty, do we have anything other than water.”

“I’m starving.”

“WE JUST PASSED A MCDONALDS!”

MANAGER-NIM PLEASE BUY US SOME FOOD BEFORE WE DIE.” The girls were getting so annoying that the manager dropped them both off at their filming site and went off to buy them lunch sets from a nearby restaurant. Suyun had to film some solo parts first as she had to stand outside of the house and pretend to be looking up at Suyun in the window when she was really staring down a camera and a very fat man behind it. The girls manager came back twenty minutes later and Suyun was still filming white Hanbi was finishing her third bottle of water to try and fill her growling stomach. When Hanbi saw their manager she begged for the food which he gave her and told her that she had better eat it all after making such a fuss. She opened the large plastic container and inside was rice, kimchi, dumplings, kimbap, sweet and sour chicken and steamed vegetables. Normally Hanbi wouldn’t eat this much food in one seating but she was starving and so she began digging in while she watched Suyun’s scenes on the monitor. Suyun and Hanbi then had to film a scene together where Suyun was walking away and Hanbi comes running to her like she had just escaped from her owner.

“Suyun!” Hanbi called out while acting. Her eyes were filled with tears and she was breathing heavily from running on the spot while off camera. Suyun, who was a few feet away, stopped walking and turned around to face Hanbi with a blank expression. Hanbi then took off running, which was impressive since she was in heels, and she threw her arms around Suyun in a tight embrace. The two girls hugged before a staff member yelled off camera, pretending to be Hanbi’s owner, and the girls both looked shocked before taking each other’s hands and running off together. The director called cut again and it was Hanbi’s turn to go into the house that they rented for the day and to film a few scenes from the bedroom window. By the time Suyun got to her food it was freezing cold but she didn’t care. She still ate it all and didn’t care that people were giving her weird looks as her cheeks became overfilled with food.

To: My SuSu
How is filming? I hope you’re still eating and resting properly.

To: Taekwoonie
Filming without the rest of the members feels weird. Eating? Who needs to eat? I am a robot

Suyun also sent a photo of stuffed with food and her plastic container of food almost completely empty.

To: My SuSu
I know how you feel.

To: My SuSu
DON’T CHOKE ON THE FOOD YOU IDIOT!

To: Taekwoonie
Why not…it’s not like I’ll

The text suddenly ended and Suyun sent it to him and attached a picture of her pretending to pass out in her chair with a dumping hanging out of .

To: My SuSu
Not funny

To: Taekwoonie
Kind of funny

To: My SuSu
I miss you

To: Taekwoonie
Then come see me now~

To: My SuSu
Sure, just let me jump on my personal jet that takes me from Washington to Seoul.

To: Taekwoonie
I expect you in five minutes

To: My SuSu
You’re so demanding

To: Taekwoonie
You like it, don’t lie

“SUYUN! It’s time to go.” Her manager yelled for her as all of the staff started to pack up and leave. Suyun put her phone in the oversized coat she was wearing and she carried her food in one hand and her chopsticks in the other. Hanbi looked at her and burst out laughing before taking a picture of her on her phone.

“You are the prettiest homeless person I have ever seen.” Hanbi jokingly said which earned a kick in the from Suyun. The girls were then shipped off to the nearby sound stages where they would film their dance portion for the next five hours. By the end of the dance portion both girls had blisters all over their feet and were just generally uncomfortable in their new outfits which were red leather pants, high heels and a black corset top for Suyun and white leather shorts, fishnet stockings, heels and pink crop top with a black bando underneath.

“Time to move!” A staff member yelled and the girls were forced to change quickly, get their hair and makeup fixed and then at three in the morning they were brought back to the house location where they filmed some night scenes. Suyun had to skulk under a street light and by the window which led to Hanbi’s room. By this point Suyun was absolutely exhausted so she was over compensating her actions to try and make it seem like she was actually wide awake. Then she had to sit across from the window and act like she had been waiting days to see her but she was nowhere in sight. The dresses were too short, too revealing and left Suyun’s legs to get cut up by the rocks in the area that she had to sit on or sleep on. Hanbi had it much easier as she had to lay in the bedroom and pretend to be heartbroken about not being able to look out the window at Suyun as she has been tied up by her owner.  The girls didn’t finish filming until seven in the morning which meant the girls had been up for over twenty four hours and only had one meal during the whole experience. The girls thanked the staff for their hard work and then were ushered into the van where they sat like zombies.

“Should we eat first or…” Suyun couldn’t even finish the sentence as it took too much energy.

“Sleep…I need to sleep.” Hanbi groaned in the back, her eyes already falling closed.

“Don’t forget you girls have to film the final episode of your show tonight so you have to be awake by one so you have time to get ready.” Their manager reminded them and the girls just grunted in response before falling into a deep sleep. They didn’t care that they were only going to get about six hours of sleep after being active for twenty four hours, they were just happy that they got to sleep at all. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Their sub group is called 'Charm'.....in case you were wondering