Sixty Nine

Blue Blossom

">

Suyun and Hanbi were doing a fan event early in the morning in a small lecture hall with some of their fans either from Love-E or Charm fans who have called themselves “Lucky”. The girls were wearing comfortably clothing and light makeup but their hair was still bright and freshly dyed again.

They decided to do a little question and answer segment before they signed things for the fans. The staff brought out a board with post it notes on it and the girls would pick questions for each other. Hanbi was the first to go up and she looked all of them over before she grabbed one.

“Suyun unnie, what is your favourite song you have ever promoted?” Hanbi asked and sat back down beside a thinking Suyun.

“Our debut song ‘Candy Man’ would be my favourite. There are a lot of memories attached with that song and that promotion so I would say it’s my favourite.” Suyun then went over to the board and when she read one of the questions she burst out laughing. The fans laughed with her, knowing which one she read. “Who is better? Suyun or Suyun?”

“What kind of question is that?!” Hanbi yelled and the fans just laughed. “Grab an actual question unnie.” Hanbi whined and Suyun grabbed one.

“Who is your ideal type?” Suyun sat back down and Hanbi lowered her head as she giggled.

“My sunshines?” Hanbi said and all of the fans booed her. She just laughed and got up to read another question as she refused to actually say what her ideal type was like. The questions went on for twenty more minutes with the girls and the fans having fun the whole time as they laughed at their answers. When it was time to start signing things the girls sat behind a table and got their pens out to start signing.

“Please line up and wait paitently~ Thank you.” Suyun said into the microphone and the fans did as she said. One of the first fans to come alone handed Suyun a headband with little red devil horns on it. “Ah why~ Am I that mean?” Suyun asked in a whiny voice and the boy became flustered.

“N-No! I just t-thought you w-would look c-c-cute.” He stuttered and covered his face in embarrassment. Suyun put on the headband and winked at the boy, signing his CD. She hated having to act cute but it was the best way to get the fans to react and not hate her cold personality. Suddenly during the middle of the signing Hanbi yelled. Suyun looked over and saw Jason and her father standing in line waiting to get things signed.

“What the~” Suyun yelled and placed her head on the table as she laughed. Jason burst out laughing and all the fans looked to see who made their ice princess smile. When they saw who it was they became very shy and yet excited to see them.

Hello!” Hanbi said in broken English as Jason stood in front of her.

“I am a very big fan.” Jason said back in equally broken Korean. Hanbi signed his CD and put a little heart at the end of her signature. The Jason went over to Suyun and she scrunched up her nose.

“Everyone,” Suyun grabbed the microphone and forced Jason to turn around and face the fans who had their cameras pointing at them, “This is my little brother Jason! Isn’t he handsome?” Suyun called out and all of the female fans agreed while the men stayed quiet.

“IS HE A MODEL?” A fan yelled from the crowd and Jason laughed and turned his back to the fans so they couldn’t see his face.

“No he isn’t but he plays the piano. If I get an instagram the first thing I will do is post a video of him playing the piano.” Suyun promised and most people liked that idea. “But you have to help us win first place if you want that to happen.” She teased them and the fans whined that they were doing the best they could.

Can you just sign this so I can go? “ Jason shoved the CD towards Suyun and she signed in.

What are you even doing here?”

“Dad wanted to come and see you at least once while we are in Seoul.”

“I was planning to meet up with you guys in two days! You know that!”

“I know but I guess he wanted to see you as a singer….or what ever.” Jason took the CD and moved along as his dad stepped in front of Suyun.

Hey baby girl.” He dad leaned across the table and the two hugged. “Look at all the fans you have.”

“Nah, they’re all Hanbi’s fans.”

“What about that one holding the sign that says your name?”

“They got confused and found that in the trash can.”

“You’re too hard on yourself Sue.”

“Alright dad. I’ll see you in two days.”

“Fine. Good bye.” Her dad leaned across again and kissed Suyun in the cheek before walking away. She waved goodbye to them as they were ushered out of the lecture hall by one of the staff members to make sure they made it out okay. The fan sign went on for another two hours before the girls finally had to say goodbye to their fans and head out to a radio program. As they sat in the car Suyun rubbed her bad shoulder and winced in pain whenever she went over one particular part.

“Are you in pain?” Hanbi asked as she leaned forward in her seat.

“No, just a little stiff is all.” Suyun told Hanbi to sit in her seat properly or else she would scold her. Their manager was looking over Suyun and wondered if he should take her to the doctors again since the pain seemed to be consistent and she wasn’t healing at a proper rate.

Two days later Suyun stood outside of her apartment building in a loose white blouse, faux leather pants and black flats with her hair tied into a high pony tail. She had done her own makeup so all she was wearing was some BB cream, mascara and lip gloss. Leo pulled up in a car her borrowed and Suyun quickly slipped into the passenger’s seat.

“You have the address?” Leo asked and Suyun punched the restaurant address into the GPS system and they drove off. Once they finally reached the place they were going to meet Jason and her father, they sat in the car in silence.

“Are you ready?” Suyun asked as Leo turned off the engine.

“As ready as I’m going to be.” He said with a heavy sigh as he stepped out of the car. They walked up to the restaurant and headed into the back. Jason and Suyun’s father stood up and greeted the two who sat down at the table across from them. Suyun could see that Leo was becoming increasing uncomfortable.

Hello Taekwoon.” Her father reached his hand out which Leo quickly shook.

Hello.” Leo said back with a thick accent.

He can’t speak English at all, can he?” Her father asked and Suyun shook her head. “Looks like you’re going to be the interpreter for the evening.” He said to Suyun who just laughed awkwardly and sipped on her glass of water.

“What are they saying?” Leo whispered to Suyun who just shook her head.

“Nothing important.” Suyun said back and Leo looked a little sceptical.

So, Taekwoon, can you tell us about yourself?” Jason asked as the waitress came over to take their order.

“They want to know about you.” Suyun told Leo.

“What should I say?”

“I don’t know, what do you want them to know about you?”

“Umm…I have no idea what to tell them.”

“You are the most boring person in the world.”

“Rude.”

“True.”

I love that you guys are able to have this fun and witty banter between the two of you, but I would like to remind you that dad and I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SAYING!” Jason said causing some people to look at them. Suyun glared at him and for the rest of the night they had to talk through Suyun who barely had enough time to eat and her food ended up getting cold. The night came to an end when Suyun’s father started getting tired. They walked out of the restaurant and Leo offered to take them back to their hotel but Jason declined and said that they had already called a taxi.

See you later loser.” Suyun said as she hugged Jason who lifted her off of her feet and squeezed her tightly. He put her down and Suyun tightly held onto her shoulder that was burning in pain.

Bye.” Suyun said to her brother and then carefully hugged her father who also said his goodbye. Leo also said his goodbyes to her family and they both stood there and waited until the taxi took them back to the hotel.

“So…they didn’t seem too scary.” Leo said as they headed back to the parking lot.

“Yeah, they seemed to like you.” Suyun said and the two just happily chatted until someone came running down the street and bumped into Suyun’s bad shoulder. She fell onto her and screamed in pain as she held onto her arm.

“Suyun?! What’s wrong?” Leo went down on his knee and looked at Suyun who was crying from the pain. He looked back up and saw the back of the guy running away, not even caring that he had hurt someone.

“My shoulder….I think I dislocated it again…” Suyun said while sobbing. Leo looked carefully and could see that her arm clearly wasn’t right and that it must have been dislocated again. It was gross but he could see how much pain she was in.

“Come on, can you get to the car?” Leo asked, his hands just sort of hovering around Suyun, afraid to touch her as she cried. More people were stopping and looking at them as she continued to cry. She shook her head as any sort of movement caused her to almost violently twitch which just caused her more pain. Leo was in a panic as he fished out his phone and called for an ambulance. They were there within minutes and Suyun had calmed down a little. People had recognised the two and were taking pictures and Leo tried his best to cover Suyun and not let people take pictures of her. He didn’t care if they took pictures of him but Suyun was in pain and he knew she wouldn’t want these photos floating around the internet. The paramedics loaded her into the back of the ambulance while Leo rushed to his car and headed to the hospital. Once there he was led to Suyun who was sitting on a bed with her arm popped back into place. “Jagiya…” Leo walked over to her and grabbed her face in his hands. He wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead.

“I have to call my manager.” Suyun said and Leo went into her purse and pulled out her phone for her. Leo stood by as she dialled the number and sat there sniffling.

“Maybe I should leave before they get here.” Leo said but Suyun looked to him with large, scared eyes.

“Don’t leave me…they said that they are going to run some x-rays on me…I’m scared…” Suyun looked like she was going to cry again and Leo just sat down on the bed beside her and lovingly kissed her.

“Okay, I’m not going anywhere. Don’t cry.” Leo whispered to her as she held the phone to her ear. She nodded her head as she connected to her managers. Truthfully he didn’t want to be there because he didn’t want to be blamed for this possible incident but he also didn’t want to leave Suyun when she was in pain and clearly very afraid. So he sat there, resting his hand on her knee, waiting for whatever would come next. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have so much fluff coming up soon

oh man

oh mannnnnnnnnnnnn

dat fluff