Fifty One

Blue Blossom

">

Leo turned around during the middle of his conversation and saw that Ravi was very awkwardly hanging around his phone that was charging off to the side. There was something about the way he was acting that set off alarms in Leo’s head. He walked over to the younger boy, glaring at him and in no time Ravi started sweating.

“H-Hyung…” Ravi stuttered out and Leo became even more suspicious. “I DIDN’T MEAN TO SEE IT! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!” Ravi screamed and tried to run away but Leo pounced on him and dragged him over to where his phone was. The younger was begging for his life as Leo checked what was on his phone. Leo played two seconds of the song before he tackled Ravi to the ground. N and Hyuk came into the room when they heard Ravi screaming and saw Leo sitting on top of him. They went over and dragged Leo off of him and kept him away from his team members by locking him in one of the vocal training rooms. Ken and Hongbin came in a little later and saw Hyuk pressed against one of the doors as Leo tried to kick his way free.

“Umm…what’s going on?” Hongbin asked as he saw how N was consoling the startled Ravi.

“Taekwoon hyung attacked me,” Ravi said and all of the boys waited for him to finish the sentence since Leo wasn’t the type to hit someone without reason. “Because I saw a video on his phone…” He muttered quietly. The five boys then all turned and looked at Leo’s phone that was just sitting there.

“DON’T TOUCH IT!” They heard Leo scream through the door. Ken had a wicked smile on his face as he slowly made his way over to Leo’s phone. As Ken held the phone in his hand he stared down Leo through the glass in the door. “DON’T!” Leo threatened again but by now everyone but Hyuk was gathered around the phone. The maknae complained about not being able to see the video but the elders reminded him that if he moved then Leo would be set free.

Play~” Ken said in broken English and he hit the play button. The video started playing and all of the boys watched with total concentration.

“She’s flexible.” N commented and Hongbin broke down laughing out of embarrassment. He sunk to the ground and covered his bright red face.

“Sanghyunk let’s get going.” Their manager popped their head into the room, not caring about all of the chaos going on around him.

“But hyung, I-“

“I don’t care, let’s go.” Their manager left the room and Hyuk gave his hyungs a desperate look.

“Don’t move Hyuk…he will be set free.” N begged.

“I’m sorry.” Hyuk said before he ran out of the room behind their manager. The four boys stood still as the door holding back Leo slowly opened with the furious Leo standing there. Hyuk could hear the boy’s screams down the hallway and knew he was going to get hurt later because he left, but he didn’t care. At least he wasn’t attacked by an angry lion.

Suyun was sitting at her bed late at night thinking about the sub-group and how no one else knew about it. She wanted to tell someone but it wasn’t confirmed yet so she didn’t want to jinx it. Plus she was now she was going to have to sit down with a professional lyricist and work on her songs which might not even be picked for her to record. Suddenly feeling over whelmed Suyun stood up and just sat in the closet.

“Where is Suyun unnie?” Juhee asked and Gayun just gestured towards the closet. “Oh….is there something wrong that we should know about?” Gayun just shrugged her shoulders and the leader rolled her eyes.

“Why do you suddenly care?” Gayun asked and she looked up from her book that she was reading and saw that Juhee was dressed like she was about to go to the club. “Are you going dancing?!” Gayun got really excited and the two girls heard Suyun shift in the closet.

“I wanted to but since only the three of us are old enough to go I was wondering if you losers wanted to come with me.” Juhee put her hands on her waist and Gayun leapt from the bed and headed out to borrow a dress from Ara. “You can invite Taekwoon oppa if he wants to come with us.” Juhee asked as she sauntered over to the closet.

“He can’t, he has the concert coming up.” Suyun replied through the door.

“Are your brothers still in the country?”

“No.”

“What about Bomi?” Juhee asked and there was a silence. “Want me to call her for you?”

“Yes please.”

“Will you get dressed now?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.” Juhee happily left to call Bomi and Suyun slinked out of the closet, much less excited. She wasn’t much of a club person and only went when people invited her. The first time she went was on her twenty first birthday and she went with the girls from Miss A who brought all their friends along. It would be more fun if Suyun liked drinking but she didn’t think it was a good idea to get drunk when strangers could take pictures of her. The three girls got ready in an hour and were exiting the dorm when they bumped into Mark, Jackson and Jr.

“Oh, are you girls going out?” Jr asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

“Yes, we’re going to get wasted and have a fantastic time.” Gayun said and Suyun groaned.

“We’re not getting wasted; I might let you have one or two drinks.” Suyun folded her arms across her chest.

“Unnie~ That’s no fun! Bomi will let me drink.” Gayun whined and Juhee was already off towards the elevator.

“Maybe we should go together one day.” Jackson said to Gayun who just flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked away with Jackson following her like a puppy.

“You don’t look so excited to go.” Mark noted and Suyun just shrugged.

“I need to do something to get my mind off of….” She realised that she almost spilled about the sub-group and she quickly just mumbled about how the girls were going to leave her behind and she ran off.

“Does something seem wrong with Suyun noona?” Jr asked and Mark nodded his head with a concerned look on his face. “Maybe Taekwoon sunbae did something…” Jr lightly commented and Mark instantly became ridged. He had hoped and prayed that Jr was wrong because if he found out that Leo had upset her then he was going to have to kill him. Jr just shrugged and headed back to their dorm leaving Mark just staring off in the direction that Suyun had left in. His feelings were getting the out of control. Every time he saw Suyun he felt the overwhelming desire to kiss her or just hug her. Being so close to her was slowly killing him and he didn’t know how much longer he could force himself to stay hidden

-----------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is going to be the boys concert. I'm not going to write a lot about the actual concert but more about the before and after.

Then I'm going to write a little filler chapter (Sort of like what I did with Suyun's brothers but with different people)

you can skip it if you want.....I wont judge you.......

AND THEN THE DRAMA BEGINS