Sixty Five

Blue Blossom

">

Suyun was released from the hospital the next day and was given a prescription for pain medication that she would have to pick up later. She had been told that VIXX were on the way back to Seoul but she didn’t know for sure since her phone was completely dead. After trying to charge it for an hour Suyun realised that she was going to have to buy a new one.

“Oppa, can we go and get me a new phone?” Suyun asked as they got ready to leave the hospital.

“Sure when do you want to go?” He asked as he handed her a large hat that she put on her head and then a large jacket that he wrapped around her shoulders to hide her arm sling.

“Can we go once I get back to the dorm and get cleaned up?” Suyun tried to pick up her bag but she grimaced when she felt how difficult it was. Her manager picked up the bag and slung it over his shoulder, not caring that it looked feminine. He promised to take her after she got fixed up and then they left. There were a few photographers sitting outside waiting for her but thankfully her managers were able to carefully maneuverer her around until she was in the groups brand new van. She gently sat down in the seat and the manager closed the door for her before driving off. It was a little uncomfortable since the stopping and starting would jostle her around make her shoulder a little stiff and painful. Suyun was then brought up into her apartment building and shrugged her jacket off once she made it to the door.

“SHE’S HERE!” Suyun heard yelling as their manager punched in the security code. When they opened the door all of the girls of Love-E were standing there and they had a cake waiting for her. “Welcome home!” They cheered while happily bouncing around.

“I was gone for two days.” Suyun laughed at the girls as she stepped into the apartment.

“I know; we just wanted an excuse to have cake.” Gayun joking said, this earned her an elbow in the ribs from Ara. Suyun tried to bend down to take off her shoes but she was struggling to reach as all of her muscles hurt.

“Sit down, I’ll help you.” Juhee passed the cake off to Hanbi before leading Suyun to the couch. She then raised the elder girl’s leg and began taking off her shoes.

“Thank you.” Suyun softly muttered and Juhee just smiled in response. The leader didn’t do it because she felt guilty about her friend getting hurt or that she wanted something in return. This was just something one person should do for another if they see them struggling. Once Suyun’s shoes were off the girls offered her cake. Suyun turned them down as she wanted to have a shower and get changed.

After struggling for forty minutes having a shower while keeping her arm in a sling, Suyun emerged from the bathroom in shorts, a tee-shirt and her arm in her trusty sling. She had looked herself over in the mirror and could now see just how much the accident had messed her up. Her legs were bruised black and blue and were quiet painful to the touch. She came out of the bathroom and had help from Hanbi to tie her hair up into a messy bun so she wouldn’t have to blow dry it. The girls had cake and talked for a little bit before their manager told Suyun to get ready since he wanted to get her a new cellphone before they forgot. Suyun was out of the apartment for maybe five minutes before Juhee received a call from N.

“Hello?”

“Hey Juhee~ It’s Hakyeon oppa. I was wondering if Suyun was there.”  

“No she just left to get a new cellphone?”

“New phone? What happened to hers?”

“She made one call on it yesterday and it completely broke.”

“Ahh~ That must be why she isn’t answering her phone.”

“Yeah.”

“Taekwoon has been so worried that something bad had happened that he was begging me to call you.” N said with a laugh and then a groan in pain as Leo hit him. “We’re actually back in Korea right now and was wondering if you could do a favour for me…well more like a favour for Taekwoon.”

“Sure.” Juhee was stuffing full of the cake as the rest of the girls weren’t big fans of sweets like she was.

“Could you clear out of your dorm for a little while? Taekwoon wants to spend some time with Suyun but he doesn’t want to have to drag her out to a café or something like that.”

“Oh? Sure I guess. Suyun unnie will be back in about forty mintues so if Taekwoon wants to come in an hour that should be fine. Suyun unnie isn’t allowed to leave the dorm anyways.” Juhee was waving her arm in the air to get the attention of her friends who eventually came over to see what was going on.

“Perfect! Taekwoon will be there in an hour. Thanks so much Juhee~”

“No problem oppa~” Juhee hung up the phone and looked to the girls. “We have a mission.”

“WAIT!” Ara suddenly yelled and ran into her room. The three girls looked to each other in confusion and Hanbi just shrugged her shoulders. Ara came back into the kitchen area with her cellphone and started playing the music from mission impossible.

“You’re such a loser.” Gayun rolled her eyes and laughed at the maknae who was slightly proud of herself. Juhee continued on and told them what they had to do and all of the girls were happy to oblige. They knew that Suyun and Leo needed to see each other. Hanbi was jealous of the close couple. She and Gongchan were close but he treated her more like a friend than a girlfriend. Never one to complain, Hanbi found herself wanting a serious and romantic relationship like the one Leo and Suyun had. Hanbi was disappointed knowing that she was never going to end up with someone she wanted. She was going to have to settle with someone and she was coming to terms with that. 

---------------------------------------------

I have decided this will only have 100 chapters

so that means there will only be about 35 more chapters 

(That seems like a lot but it's not I promise)