Seventy Six

Blue Blossom

">

The two of them finished breakfast and just sat at the small table drinking coffee, holding hands and talking about what their time was like after her surgery. Leo told her that VIXX were planning a comeback but it was taking them longer than usual because all of the members were busy with their own activities. N was doing radio, Ken was doing musicals, Hongbin was acting, Ravi and Leo were busy producing music and Hyuk was constantly practicing his singing, dancing and was even learning how to play piano and guitar.

“Wow, you guys sound busy. We didn’t have to go on vacation if you had too much to do.” Suyun said to Leo who just shook his head. At this point the two of them were playing with each other’s fingers.

“I was the one who suggested this, remember?” Leo said as he finished his drink. Suyun nodded her head and she suddenly got an idea.

“How about we play thumb war and whoever loses has to do whatever the other person wants.” Suyun suggested and Leo’s ears perked up.

“Deal.” He said with a smile on his face. They played two rounds which Leo lost but he would beg and whine, claiming that they were practice rounds. “This one is the real deal!” He said with a determined look on his face. Suyun rolled her eyes and they played again. In the beginning it looked like Suyun was going to win again but at the very last second Leo pinned down her thumb and won.

“That’s no fair!” Suyun complained but Leo refused to listen and was ecstatic about being able to get to boss Suyun around.  

“Is your shoulder okay?” Leo asked when he stood up. Although still pouting, Suyun nodded her head and followed him to their door. They put their shoes and hats on before walking out of the hotel to go and enjoy their vacation.

“You’ve been to Jeju before, right?” Suyun asked as she and Leo got into their rental car and headed out. He nodded his head focusing on inputting the directions into the navigation system. “Oh, my phone.” Suyun muttered as she pulled out her phone and saw that Ara was calling her. She put it on speaker phone. “Ara, what do you want?”

“Unnie~ I miss you.” Ara cutely called out making Suyun scoff.

“I’ve been gone for a few hours. You’re being dramatic.” Suyun looked over at Leo who had a smile on his face as he listened to the friends interact.

“Am I on speaker?” Ara asked as she noticed that Suyun’s voice sounded a little weird. “Takewoon oppa~ Hello!”

“Hello.” Leo said back in his airy voice.

“Aigoo~ I can’t imagine what it’s like to be on vacation with you two. Neither of you talk a lot. Do you just sit in silence and look out the window of the car like some mute old people?”

“Are you just going to annoy us or is there a reason you called?” Suyun talked down to Ara as there still was a clear line between the eldest and maknae.

“I was just wondering if you guys were having fun and if you made it safely. Mark oppa keeps asking if you and Taekwoon oppa are staying together.” Ara could be heard arguing with Mark in the background.

“Can you please give Mark the phone?” Taekwoon asked, trying to sound as polite as possible. Ara handed the phone over to Mark.

“Hello?” Mark said, a little surprised that they wanted to talk to him.

“Not that it’s any of your business but yes, we are staying in the same room together. Please don’t ask rude questions like this ever again, got it?” Leo’s voice was slightly angry as he scolded Mark. He didn’t even give the boy a chance to reply as Leo reached over and forced Suyun to hang up.

“Oppa! That was rude!” Suyun said as she looked at the phone, wondering if she should call Ara back. Leo just drove quietly, listening to the navigation system. “Should I call back?” Suyun quietly asked herself as she stared down at her phone, lightly stomping her feet on the car floor.

“Don’t.” Leo said as he turned a corner.

“Why not?” Suyun looked to him with large, sad puppy eyes.

“You can call back Ara, just don’t call Mark.” Leo cutely pouted and Suyun just nodded her head. She knew there was some sort of conflict going on between Leo and Mark so she didn’t want to try and anger him by calling.

“Where are we going?” Suyun asked after sitting in the car for twenty minutes.

“Maze land.” Leo replied.

“Ah~ I saw you and the rest of the guys go there! You got lost!” Suyun teased and Leo cutely argued that they weren’t lost but Suyun threatened to find the episode online and show him the clip. They arrived at Maze land fifteen minutes later and climbed out. The two of them bought their admission tickets and then went inside heading to the stone maze first. “Oh, what are these?” Suyun asked as they walked past large stone statues.

“They’re called dolhareubang.” Leo said as he looked at the small map he had in his hands. Suyun reached out to touch the statue but Leo quickly grabbed her wrist.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Suyun asked, confused by him suddenly grabbing her.

“There is a legend that says if you touch the nose of the statue that you will have a greater chance of having children soon.” Leo said a little embarrassed. Suyun quickly moved away from the statue with her face burning red.

“W-Why would you have things like that?!” Suyun stuttered through her sentence and Leo laughed at how cute she was acting.

“Doesn’t LA have things like that?” Leo asked curiously.

“No! People there try to their hardest to avoid getting pregnant!” Suyun’s weird accent was showing itself the more and more she got flustered. Leo just laughed at her and told her to calm down. They made it to the entrance of the maze and were given a proper map of the maze and a white flag so they couldn’t get lost. “Let’s make a bet.” Suyun said and Leo looked at her warily.

“I’m not giving up my chance to order you around.” Leo said but Suyun shook her head.

“No, you can keep that. I was going to say if we finish the maze in less than five minutes then I will pay for lunch, if it takes longer than that then you have to pay for lunch. Deal?” Suyun waved the white flag cutely, trying to get Leo to agree.

“That’s no fair. I’ve done this maze before; I know how long it takes to get through it.” Leo looked at the map and tried to memorize the way.

“Oppa please~” Suyun made a heart with her hands and Leo hung his head to hide his smile. Suyun’s aegyo was Leo’s one true weakness.

“Fine.” He agreed and the two of them took off into the maze with Leo practically dragging her around as they ran through it. Needless to say, Leo ended up paying for lunch. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIXX AT MAZE LAND https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5YS6B9xuJo

So just an update....I am not going to be posting a new chapter or anything for about...umm...2 weeks?

I am going on vacation to the island of Saint Martin and I plan to almost completely hide away from technology

I might check comments or questions and stuff if I have wifi but that's about it 

sorry(not sorry)

which because the next chapter is going to be super cute and cheesy XD 

(AND TWO MAJOR THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN! BUT IM NOT GOING TO SPOIL IT~~~~~)