One

Blue Blossom

Suyun sat on the dance studio floor, monitoring the run through of their upcoming comeback stage. This was going to be their fourth comeback in two years and they still wanted perfection. Suyun was the lead vocals of the girl group Love-E under JYP. They debuted in 2012 and caught the attention of the public with their strong dance routines. Suyun was the oldest member of Love-E but, because she was from America and didn’t speak perfect Korean, the leader was Juhee who was two years younger than her. Juhee was a good leader, but all of the girls listened to Suyun more. Juhee, the other main vocals Hanbi, their lovely rapper Gayun and stubborn maknae Ara; were all sitting around Suyun, listening to her as she pointed out what they needed to work on. There was a knock on the door before the vice president of JYP walked into the studio. The girls jumped to their feet and cheerfully welcomed him.

“It’s okay. Calm down. I’m not here to scold you.” He said with a smile on his face. The girls let out a collective sigh and let themselves smile freely. “I’m here because there is a new show coming out and they are putting together four groups filled with other kpop singers.” The Vice President held up a small bundle of papers. “I want you girls to decide amongst yourselves who will be on the show. It is a competition so if the group you are in wins, we can talk about getting a television for your dorm.” When the Vice President said that all of the girls screamed in joy; Hanbi even dropped to her knees and screamed up to the heavens. “You make it seem like we torture you girls.” The Vice President rolled his eyes and handed the papers over to the girls managers before leaving.

“Okay, I think it should be Suyun unnie.” Gayun said straight away and the other girls looked at her oddly. “Think about it. Suyun has the best vocals in the group and she’s really pretty.” Gayun grabbed Suyun’s shoulders and spun her around.

“Yah.” Suyun smacked her friend’s hands away and she just awkwardly apologised.

“What about Ara, she is the most popular on variety shows.” Hanbi pointed to the maknae who flashed a fake smile.

“We need to spread the attention. It’s decided. Suyun will go on the show and win for us.” Juhee said and the other girls became quiet. It was evident that they wanted to say something against it, but they weren’t dumb enough to talk back to the leader. The manager filled out the paper work for Suyun and now they just had to wait until the news came back that she was accepted.

A week later, the girls were told that a camera crew would come to the dance studio and would hand the girls an envelope. They would then have to pretend to pick who was going at that moment. So, of course, on the day of the camera crew arrival, the girls picked out their best clothes. Normally the girls would just wear shorts and sportswear while dancing but today was special. Suyun especially felt the need to dress nicely because right after filming there, she would be brought to a neutral location where she would meet her other team members. Suyun was freaking out at their dorm. She had no sense of fashion.

“I CAN’T DO ITTTTTTT.” She whined as she laid face down in the middle of the living room area in their dorm.

“Juhee~ Suyun unnie is broken again~” Ara casually said as she walked from the bathroom to one of the two bedrooms that the girls shared. Juhee came out of the bedroom she shared with Guyun and Suyun and sat beside her friend.

“Having problems picking an outfit?” She asked and Suyun nodded her head. “Want me to pick it out for you?” Juhee asked this question almost every time that Suyun had to go out in public. Whenever they went to the airport Juhee was the one that dressed Suyun. The eldest didn’t even have to say anything and just gave Juhee the biggest puppy eyes that she had ever seen. With a sigh and a pat on the , Juhee went into their room and a few minutes later she came out with a whole outfit.  A large, comfortable beige knit sweater with a white tank top underneath paired with bright blue skinny jeans and brown combat boots. “Wear this. Give me a minute to pick out accessories.” Juhee threw the clothes on top of Suyun who was still whining on the ground. Even though she was the eldest, she acted like the youngest most of the time.

“It’s pretty.” Suyun said as she looked herself over in the mirror in the bedroom. Juhee added gold rings and pink and black earrings since Suyun had her ears pierced twice.

“Can’t I just wear normal clothes? It’s not like I’m being picked anyways!” Gayun loudly protested as she stormed around the dorm stuffing her face with any food she could find. The girls had no idea how she constantly ate, yet was the skinniest out of the five of them.

“Go ahead.” Juhee and Hanbi were focused on picking out their own clothes. Once everyone was dressed, Gayun being forced to change out of her track pants, they then all headed to the salon to have their hair and makeup done. Once all glammed up, the girls headed to the dance studio and got bored waiting around so they decided to play a game of 3-6-9 and , of course, that was when the camera’s showed up and the girls were rolling yelling at each other and laughing.

“Hello!” The PD called out and the girls all jumped to their feet and bowed.

“1,2,3 Hello, we are Love-E~” The girls said loudly as they bowed to the camera. They had to pretend like they were confused about what was going on as the PD handed them a bright pink envelope.

“Pretty.” Hanbi mentioned as Juhee took the envelope and opened it.

“You have been invited to be a part of the Kpop War.” Juhee read out loud and all of the girls cheered loudly. “Pick one member to join a team of seven other kpop stars and compete against three other teams.” When Juhee said ‘Kpop Stars’ Ara couldn’t help but let out a little chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” Gayun said and Ara waved her hands in front of her face, trying to avoid laughing even more at being called a star.

“So we have to only pick one?” Hanbi whined and the PD said yes. The girls all looked at each other and without saying a word they all put their fists out.

“ROCK. PAPER SCISSORS!” They yelled. Suyun put out rock while the others put out scissors. They didn’t plan it like that; it was just a happy accident. All of the other girls screamed and threw themselves onto the floor while Suyun raised her fist in the air in victory.

“So it’s going to be Suyun?” The PD asked and Juhee said yes. Suyun posed in front of the camera smiling and giving thumbs us.“Okay so Suyun will be coming with us. You are the second one we came to get so you and the other member will have some time to talk before the other members come.” With that the PD and Suyun left after she grabbed her brown satchel from the side of the room. She jumped into the van with the staff and she had some time to get a solo shot.

“I don’t know who my team members are going to be…I’m super nervous…” Then it went silent for a minute. “Ah…maybe I wasn’t the best choice.” She awkwardly laughed and looked straight into the camera. “Love-E…I’m sorry if I am not good on camera…I will try harder…fighting.” Suyun then let out a sigh and looked out the window. She felt awkward without her group members there to pick up the slack. The rest of the ride was silent except when the staff said that they had arrived. They pulled up to a Starbucks that had been emptied so the idols could film in piece. But, of course, fans had figured out that they were filming there so when Suyun stepped out of the van there were loud cheers from their fans and other groups’ fans. “This way?” Suyun asked the staff and they nodded their heads. She cautiously walked into the Starbucks and it was quiet except for the PD that was begging the other idol to say something.

“Hello~” Suyun called out, trying to force herself out of her socially awkward bubble. She walked over and saw a man’s back sitting at the table in front of three cameras. The man stood up in the chair and turned around. When Suyun saw who it was she froze.

“Hello.” Standing there was Leo from VIXX. He bowed to her and Suyun bowed back. She rushed over and shook his hand before she looked to the cameras. “I’m Vixx’s main vocal Leo.”

“I’m Love-E’s main vocal Suyun. It’s nice to meet you.” Suyun and Leo then became quiet and they looked to the cameras.

“Would you like something to drink?” Leo said and before Suyun could answer he headed over to the counter and started talking to the barista behind the counter.

“I’ll just have iced Americano.” Suyun said timidly and Leo nodded his head as he re-laid the message to the barista. She felt too awkward to sit down in front of the cameras by herself so she waited until Leo came back with her drink. Suyun accepted the drink from Leo and then the two of them sat down. It became dead silent again. “So we’re on a team together?” Suyun asked and Leo nodded his head. Quiet.

“You’re quiet too?” Leo asked and Suyun nodded her head.

“Yeah.” Suyun said and they became quiet again. Even though they had seen each other during promotions and did greet each other as they walked past each other in the hallways at the broad casting stations, this was the first time they had said more than one word to each other. They heard the PD sigh and both Leo and Suyun let out a little chuckle. “We’re both shy. Sorry PD-nim.” Suyun slightly bowed her head and Leo nodded. With that the two of them smiled at each other and sipped on their drinks, hoping that the other members would be more entertaining so their PD wouldn’t regret their choice of idols.  

------------------------------------------

If there is any other idols you want to see in Suyun+Leo's team, commet below

there are 7 people in the group

there needs to be 4 vocals + 3 rappers

There needs to be 2 girls in the group (and since Suyun is in it that means there needs to be 1 more girl)

1.Leo

2.Suyun

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.