8 Years Later

Map to My Heart

People were starting to leave one by one as the wedding was coming to it's end.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun were just about to leave.

 

Jonghyun walked to Key, Woohyun and Jong Suk who they had asked to babysit Yeo Woon while they would be having their honeymoon.

 

"You take care of our Yeo Woon then." Jonghyun tapped Key's shoulder. "And don't teach him any bad things." Jonghyun looked at Woohyun.

Woohyun looked at Jonghyun innocently. "Why would I?" Woohyun whined.

 

Seungyeon took Yeo Woon and kissed his cheek gently. "Appa and umma are going for a trip, we will be back after one week. Yeo Woon, you have fun with uncles okay?"

Yeo Woon looked at Seungyeon and let out a little chuckle. Seungyeon giggled seeing her son's cuteness and pinched his cheek a bit.

 

"You guys should hurry and go now. Yeo Woon will be fine." Donghae said to Jonghyun and Seungyeon.

"Yeah, you can trust us." Jong Suk said and took Yeo Woon from Seungyeon.

 

"Wahh.. I can't believe you are going to Italy for the honeymoon. I miss Italy." Krystal said.

"When is your flight?" Jaejoong asked.

"Tomorrow at 11am." Seungyeon said.

 

"Then you have plenty of time for your wedding night. It would have been too bad if you had to sat on the plane when you both want to do some other... umm.. things." Doojoon winked at Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun nudged Doojoon. Seungyeon blushed a little. "Uhh.. maybe we should go." she said.

"Tell Joongki hyung we said hi." Doojoon told them.

"We will." Jonghyun said then looked at Yeo Woon. "Yeo Woon, annyeong~ See you later." he gave him a kiss, so did Seungyeon after him.

 

Jonghyun then looked at Seungyeon. "Let's go then."

Seungyeon looked back at Yeo Woon once again. "Call us if anything happens."

"We will, we will. Stop worrying. You two just have fun." Key said. Jonghyun held Seungyeon's hand and waved at everyone.

 

"See you in a week!" he yelled. Seungyeon waved to them too then followed Jonghyun to the car that was waiting for them to go to the hotel they would spend the night.

 

"Woahh this feels so luxurious. We even have a personal driver." Seungyeon giggled as they sat on the backseat.

"Doesn't it." Jonghyun chuckled.

"But it feels even more luxurious to have a wife." he giggled and kissed Seungyeon's cheek. He then turned her to face him and kissed her lips gently at first but then slowly making the kiss deeper and deeper.

 

Seungyeon pushed him away from her after a while and glanced at the driver embarrassed. "Yah~ we are not alone..." Seungyeon whispered.

 

Jonghyun glanced at the driver. "I'm sure he is used to this, you know he takes just married couples around all the time.. so who cares.. I'm sure other couples have done much worse things that this here before." he whispered back and gazed at Seungyeon then his lower lip a bit. "So can't we just continue? You were already pushing me away all the time at the wedding, and I was about to go crazy.. so let's just continue what married couples should do."

 

Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun for a moment then suddenly started moving closer to him. "And what are married couples supposed to do?" Seungyeon whispered and kissed Jonghyun's lips. "This?"

"Yeah.. that." Jonghyun looked at her.

 

Seungyeon then pushed her lips against his again, now with more force and kissed him passionately. She pulled away for a moment again and looked at him. "What about this?"

"Yeah... that too." Jonghyun smirked.

 

"Then... what about..." Seungyeon placed her hand on Jonghyun's shirt and slowly started ing his shirt but then stopped and moved away from him. "Nah.. nevermind." she looked out the window.

 

Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon. "Yah~ Don't do this to me...." he whined. He glanced at the driver. "Could you please drive a bit faster? When are we going to arrive at the hotel?"

Jonghyun asked, really frustrated and anxious, to freely touch his wife.

 

"We will be there in ten minutes." the driver answered.

 

----------

 

Finally the ten minutes had passed and they were at the hotel. Seungyeon and Jonghyun thanked the driver and got out the car. Jonghyun ran in front of Seungyeon before she could walk far and grabbed her bridal style in his arms.

 

"Let me down i'm too heavy, you're still not strong enough for this." Seungyeon exclaimed.

"Who said i'm not strong enough. I gained a lot of strenght lately, I should be a lot stronger than you now. You can't play as the stronger one anymore." Jonghyun grinned and started walking in the hotel with Seungyeon in his arms.

 

He walked to the counter.

"There should be a room reserved for us with the name Kim Jonghyun. Can you please hurry and give the key... we are kinda in a hurry." Jonghyun said.

The employee smiled. "Of course." and started searching for the room key.

 

"Yah.. why did you have to say we are in a hurry. Now he will get some ideas." Seungyeon nudged Jonghyun.

"Well he probably would have had those ideas before I even opened my mouth." Jonghyun whispered and kissed her cheek.

 

Seungyeon blushed a little.

 

After a while the employee gave them a key, Seungyeon took it.

"It's 5th floor, room number 237." the employee smiled. "Have fun."

"Thank you." Seungyeon and Jonghyun thanked him and Jonghyun rushed towards the elevators holding Seungyeon in his arms.

 

As soon as they got in the room Jonghyun put Seungyeon down on the bed and sat down panting a little bit.

"Are you sure you're fine. You carried me for quite some time." Seungyeon asked.

"Of course i'm fine." Jonghyun said.

 

Seungyeon looked around the room and got up to explore it. "Wahh.. this is a nice room."

Jonghyun looked at her and ran to her. He couldn't take it any longer, he took off his jacket and threw it on the ground. He wrapped his arms around Seungyeon and looked at her.

 

"Let's do all this room exploring tomorrow. I need you.. now." Jonghyun whispered into her ear with a y husky voice.

 

He then crashed his lips onto her's and started kissing her with great passion at the same time he tried to help Seungyeon get the dress off her.

 

"You... must be... careful with the dress.... it was expensive." Seungyeon said in between kisses.

"I will..." Jonghyun said and moved to her back trying to open the zipper carefully.

After he was done with that he faced Seungyeon again, she quickly ed his shirt and took it off.

 

Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun's well trained body for a while and blushed.

Jonghyun smirked seeing her. He had worked really hard lately to get his body fit again as after being at the hospital it had not been at it's best shape.

 

Jonghyun helped Seungyeon take the dress off her as carefully as he could then pushed Seungyeon down on the bed, and placed the dress on the couch.

 

He then also went to the bed and hovered over his new wife.

 

Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon's face for a moment and smiled. He slowly leaned closer and their lips soon met again, Jonghyun started kissing her softly at first again but then deepened it and eventually moved dow her neck and nibbled on her skin gently while both his hands were exploring her body.

 

Seungyeon put her hands on Jonghyun's back pulling him closer to her body and let her fingers play around on his skin.

 

Jonghyun stopped for a moment and leaned very close to her ear. "This night, I will make you remember it forever." he whispered.

 

Seungyeon felt sweet shivers all over her body hearing him say that, her heart now beating like crazy. Jonghyun looked at her gently and continued where he had left.

 

----------

 

A few hours had passed. Jonghyun and Seungyeon laid beside each other staring at each other's faces. They were both still panting faintly.

 

Jonghyun smiled and put his arm around Seungyeon's waist.

 

"I love you." he whispered feeling really content and happy.

Seungyeon smiled back at him." I love you too." she said and closed her eyes to sleep.

 

I can't believe Seungyeon is my wife. I used to think she was just an unattainable dream. But she is a dream that came true.

 

Jonghyun Seungyeon's hair gently for a moment then closed his eyes too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¨¨¨

 

*AFTER 8 YEARS*

 

Seungyeon was in the kitchen cooking some food when she heard someone coming in the door.

"Yeo Woon, is that you?" Seungyeon yelled.

 

"Yeah, umma!" Yeo Woon yelled and ran to the kitchen. "I'm thirsty, give me lemon juice~~"

"You should ask nicely Yeo Woon." Seungyeon scolded him.

Yeo Woon bit his lip a little bit and kicked the floor. "Can I have some lemon juice, PLEASE?"

"You can." Seungyeon smiled and took some lemon juice for him to drink.

 

"Thank you." Yeo Woon smiled and drank his lemon juice happily. He had inherited the love towards lemon juice from his mother.

 

Just then the door opened again and a very furious looking Jonghyun barged in.

 

"YAH!! Yeo Woon, I heard you have been fighting around with the other kids here again. Jae Won's mom told me that you hit Jae Won until blood came out his nose!! Didn't I tell you not to do that last time!!" Jonghyun scolded Yeo Woon.

 

Yeo Woon looked at his father afraid and tried to hide behind Seungyeon.

"Appa.... i'm sorry." Yeo Woon said silently and stared down at the floor.

 

"You shouldn't be only sorry to your appa but also to Jae Won. You know, it's not a good thing you did to him." Seungyeon looked at Yeo Woon firmly too.

 

"But... but umma.. Jae Won... he tried to kiss Cho Hee..." Yeo Woon mumbled.

"What did you say?" Seungyeon asked.

"Nothing..." Yeo Woon stared at his feet.

 

"Yes. Yeo Woon, we should go apologize to Jae Won. Aigoo.. Yeo Woon ah.." Jonghyun shook his head. "This kid, always bringing trouble to me..." he muttered.

"Okay, Yeo Woon, you go apologize tomorrow then. But today many uncles and aunts are going to visit. So think about what you have done.. you wouldn't want to be hit like that either or would you?" Seungyeon said.

 

"Ne....." Yeo Woon said silently. His face then brightened. "Uncle Woohyun is coming too right?"

"Yeah. Aigoo don't tell me you're trying to prank him somehow again." Seungyeon shook her head.

"I won't." Yeo Woon smiled mischieviously and ran out the kitchen.

 

Jonghyun let out a small sigh then gave Seungyeon a back hug. "How was your day?" he asked.

"It was good I guess. What about yours?" Seungyeon asked as she cooked.

"It was horrible but it's all good now, I'm home." Jonghyun said and pecked her lips.

 

----------

 

In the evening everyone was gathered in the living room.

Jaejoong, Jessica, Donghae, Jihyun, Key, Woohyun, Doojoon, Krystal and Jong Suk were sitting in the living room with Seungyeon and Jonghyun.

 

"Wahh.. it's been a long time we were all together like this." Donghae smiled looking at everyone.

"Yeah.. but isn't it nice." Jihyun said.

 

"But when are you guys going to that tour in France again?" Doojoon asked Jong Suk and Woohyun.

Years ago Jong Suk had persuaded Woohyun to try modeling also, and he had also started modeling. Woohyun was enjoying every second of modeling as the narcissist he was.

 

"In a week. We are taking the kids with us too this time." Woohyun smiled. Jong Suk and Woohyun even had a small model school for young kids they ran together.

 

"They must be excited." Seungyeon smiled.

"You should see them." Woohyun giggled.

 

"But where is my Yeo Woon?" Woohyun looked around.

"And the other kids too.. why is it so silent?" Jihyun looked around.

"They were all in Yeo Woon's room a moment ago, I checked." Jonghyun said.

"But really why is it this silent?" Jaejoong grew suspicious too.

 

Just then they heard a loud scream coming from where Woohyun was sitting. Woohyun gasped and almost fell over.

 

He glanced at the group of kids behind him. "Yah!!! You are going to pay for this!" Woohyun ran after the kids eventually grabbing Yeo Woon and dragging him to the living room with him.

 

A little girl and a little boy ran to the living room soon after. The girl ran to Jessica. "Umma, it wasn't me... it was all Yeo Woon's idea." she said.

"Jaekyung, you shouldn't do everything Yeo Woon says, he is a bad boy." Doojoon giggled at the 5 year old girl.

 

The other little boy 4 year old Jinyoung ran to Donghae and sat on his lap. "Appa, can I go to the park with Yeo Woon hyung tomorrow?"

"Well.. we will see.." Donghae said tapping his son's back.

 

"No. Tomorrow is not okay. Tomorrow Yeo Woon must go apologize." Jonghyun said looking at his troublemaker son.

"Apologize? Why?" Key asked.

"Because he beat up his friend... again." Jonghyun sighed.

 

Woohyun squuezed Yeo Woon tightly. "When did you become such a bad boy?"

Yeo Woon shrugged innocently. "I learned from uncle." he giggled.

"What? Liar! You did not, I never taught you to beat up people!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"You should come to my model school to learn some habits!"

 

Yeo Woon stuck out his tongue. "I don't want to!" he ran  away to his room.

"Hey!! Get back here!!!" Woohyun yelled but didn't bother getting up his seat anymore.

 

"I think there is some kind of love triangle going on between Yeo Woon and his friends though." Seungyeon chuckled.

"Really? How's that?" Krystal asked interested.

 

"I'm sure he told me that he hit his friend just because he kissed the girl he likes. I know Yeo Woon doesn't admit it, but he has a crush on the girl next door. But I think that the other boy also has a crush on that same girl." Seungyeon giggled.

 

"Wahhh!! You might have to deal with some real drama soon!" Key giggled.

"We will see." Jonghyun chuckled.

 

 

-------------------THE END-----------------------------