Sing with My Boyfriend

Map to My Heart

Seungyeon glanced at Krystal then walked up to her and Jonghyun's room. She searched for some paper and her watercolor paints she had brought with her, as she sometimes liked to paint.

She took everything she needed and walked downstairs. "I'm going to be out for a while." she said to Krystal. "Okay, but don't get lost."
"I won't." Seungyeon said then walked out the door. She sat on the doorstep and looked around her. Children were playing around there again and the sun was just about to set making the scenery very beautiful and peaceful.

Seungyeon decided to paint the scenery of their neighborhood.

She had almost finished her painting and she looked at it. She smiled satisfied. To the right corner she wrote 'Han Seungyeon's second day in Italy'

Somehow it looks too empty....oh since I wrote Han Seungyeon's day here.. I should paint myself somewhere there too. She tilted her head.


She started painting a couple sitting watching the neighborhood. A girl leaning her head on a guy's shoulder. She finished making it, but then regretted painting a couple when she remembered about the situation she had had with Jonghyun and Woohyun again..

Why would I paint a couple here.. I don't have anyone. I'm the, I'm the forever single Seungyeon who cannot even figure out how she feels for people.

She suddenly felt frustrated and annoyed with herself again. She took some black paint and started messing the painting with it, covering everything she had spent so much time painting.

The door suddenly opened and Jonghyun saw Seungyeon there painting furiously with the black paint.
"Everything okay, that looks kind of.. like some mad person made the painting. There isn't anyone you wanna murder or anything like that right?" Jonghyun joked.

Seungyeon turned to look at Jonghyun then stared at her painting. "Huh? No. This is called modern art you know." she answered.
Jonghyun shrugged. "Well whatever it is,I just came to tell you that dinner is ready."
"Okay, I'll be in in a minute." Seungyeon said and started packing her things. Jonghyun nodded and went inside.

Seungyeon sighed and looked at her now ruined painting, then crumpled it and threw it away and went to eat the dinner the boy's had prepared.

"Enjoy~~ But don't die if it tastes like dog food or something." Doojoon said when the girls had settled down on the table.
"I don't believe you would really give something like dog food to your girlfriend." Krystal smiled.
"Thank you." Seungyeon said then started eating.

After eating it was the girl's turn to wash dishes and the boys went to enjoy their free time. Jonghyun went upstairs again to continue composing while Doojoon went to the living room to play some games.

"I'm a little bit nervous about tomorrow. We will meet all those people." Krystal said to Seungyeon as she was washing a plate.
"We will all go together so don't be afraid." Seungyeon smiled.
"That's true.. but I can't help but feel nervous. Your not?" Krystal asked.
"Of course I am." Seungyeon said.
"Oh, by the way. Can I start and call you unnie?!" Krystal exclaimed.
"Sure, call me unnie.. my Krystal dongsaeng!" Seungyeon nudged Krystal playfully.
"Araso Seungyeon unnie!" Krystal giggled cutely.

The girls finished washing the dishes. Krystal went to Doojoon and Seungyeon went upstairs to Jonghyun. She opened the door and saw Jonghyun lying on the bed writing something again.
Seungyeon sighed and walked out of the room bored. She tried to think of what to do and walked around the house, she noticed a guitar on one corner.

Oh, I didn't notice that before.. Seungyeon took the guitar and walked to the bedroom. She sat down on the floor and started plucking the strings carefully.

Jonghyun heard the sound of guitar and turned to look at Seungyeon. As Seungyeon played, the sound wasn't that beautiful, very out of tune.
"Since when did you start playing the guitar?" Jonghyun asked.

"Since now. I found this guitar from the corner there near the bathroom." Seungyeon said.
"It's driving me nuts. Give it to me." Jonghyun held out his hand. Seungyeon quietly handed Jonghyun the guitar thinking that Jonghyun didn't like her playing it.

Jonghyun began to tune the guitar. Seungyeon watched Jonghyun in amazement. Seungyeon saw Jonghyun concentrating on getting the right pitches. Jonghyun stuck out his tongue as he concentrated. His eyes were focused on the guitar. Seungyeon couldn't help but smile as she watched him.

Jonghyun finished tuning the guitar and handed it to Seungyeon. "Here."
"Thank you." Seungyeon said happily.

Seungyeon began to fumble with the guitar again. Jonghyun went back to his composing.

Seungyeon didn't really know how to play the guitar, so she was just randomly playing the notes she remembered. Every so often Seungyeon would play a weird note. Seungyeon was slowly getting frustrated with the guitar. She glanced at Jonghyun and smirked. Jonghyun felt a weird vibe, so he looked up to find her smirking.

"Jonghyun~!!" Seungyeon showed her aegyo. "Can you play me a song? Please~"
"No~" Jonghyun cooed back. "I busy~"
"Please~" Seungyeon showed her puppy face. "Either play me a song or teach me how to play."
Jonghyun though for a moment. "Fine. One song."
"Yes~!" Seungyeon pumped her fist and handed Jonghyun the guitar.
"What song?" Jonghyun asked as he fixed the guitar on himself.
Seungyeon thought for a minute. "Banmal Song. Yonghwa-sshi and Seohyun-sshi were cute singing it together. I saw it and wanted my boyfriend to sing it with me." Seungyeon smiled.

Jonghyun cringed a bit. She rejects me, yet she wants me to sing the Banmal Song that she wants her boyfriend to sing her. It's hard as is to be in the same room with her. Sing a song she wants her boyfriend to sing is something I don't want to do. I don't want to start liking her again. I just want to be friends.

"I'm not you're boyfriend remember." Jonghyun said through his teeth and faked a smile. "Pick a new song please."
"But please~ I want to hear and sing it." Seungyeon whined, not realizing she said she wanted her boyfriend to sing it or realizing why Jonghyun didn't want to play the song.

Jonghyun sighed. He took a deep breath and began to play the Banmal Song. Jonghyun played the song as Seungyeon sang.

"Sing with me please." Seungyeon put her hand on Jonghyun's thigh. Jonghyun took a deep breath to hide his blushing face and began to sing along.
They had sung about half of the song when Seungyeon stopped singing, wanting to hear how Jonghyun sang.
Jonghyun was so concentrated into his singing that he didn't notice her stop. Seungyeon closed her eyes and listened.

The feeling really is different when Jonghyun sings, he sounds like an angel or something... she smiled.

Jonghyun soon finished playing and put the guitar down. "Whoooo!!" Seungyeon cheered and clapped her hands together a little bit.

"You know what Jonghyun?" Seungyeon said smiling brightly.
"What?" Jonghyun asked.
"You turn into angel Jonghyun every time you sing." Seungyeon giggled.
"What angel Jonghyun?" Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon.
"Yeah, you sound like an angel." Seungyeon smiled.
"Okayy...." Jonghyun turned away from her and laid down to continue his composing once again.

Seungyeon sighed when she saw Jonghyun start writing again.
"What are you writing so hard?" Seungyeon asked glancing at what Jonghyun was doing.
"Just stuffs.." Jonghyun answered.
Seungyeon pouted a little bit bored when she noticed Jonghyn didn't want to be bothered and went to open her laptop.
She sat by the desk and started surfing around the net.

As she was surfing she started searching about models. And watched some model photos.

Wahh... they are so tall and slim. How can I become such a good model like them? Seungyeon frowned. And I need to learn how to walk the way models always walk in some fashion shows right... aigoo.. this might be hard.

Seungyeon still had some jet lag. Soon she felt her eyes heavy.
I should rest for a while then continue.

She put her head down on the desk and closed her eyes. Before she knew it she had fell asleep in front of her laptop.

Jonghyun felt a cold breeze coming from the window and because Seungyeon was sitting close to the window he asked her. "Seungyeon, can you close the window."

There was no reply so he turned to look and saw Seungyeon sleeping leaning her head on the desk. Jonghyun got up and closed the window himself then glanced at Seungyeon's computer screen where her screensaver was on. Suddenly a photo of Jonghyun popped on the screen.

Jonghyun stared at it surprised. She has a photo of me as her screensaver?

Jonghyun bit his lip and glanced at Seungyeon, but soon the photo on Seungyeon's screen changed into Woohyun, and after that into Jihyun and Donghae.

Oh, she just has a photo of all her friends as her screensaver..
Jonghyun felt a little bit disappointed.

He looked at all the papers on the bed. He had almost finished all his composing. I think that's enough for today..He streched his arms and put the papers away then nudged Seungyeon lightly. "Your neck will hurt if you sleep like that." he said.
"Mmph." Seungyeon said tiredly.

Jonghyun smiled and moved the laptop away from Seungyeon and carried her to the bed. Jonghyun was about to climb into the bed with her but stopped.

If I want to stop liking her I need space. I can't be sleeping in the same room with her.

Jonghyun fixed Seungyeon, so she was now in the center of the bed. He put the covers over her and turned off the light. Jonghyun grabbed an extra blanket and pillow from their room then slowly crept out of the room and went downstairs.

Jonghyun laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling. He put his Ipod in his ears and listened to the music. He slowly fell asleep.