I Hate You Kim Jonghyun

Map to My Heart

"Long time no see my little old house!" Seungyeon exclaimed as she closed the door when she finally had arrived home. She put all her bags down on the floor and jumped on her bed exhausted from the flight.

 

Should call Jonghyun. Seungyeon took her phone and called Jonghyun.

 

"Hey, you're home safe?!" Jonghyun right away picked up the phone.

"Yep, i'm home now. You know Jong Suk lives near my house, can you believe!?" Seungyeon said.

"Really? Well that's great then. I already miss you both." Jonghyun said.

"I miss everyone there already too. What have you been doing?" Seungyeon asked.

"Just waiting for your call that's all." Jonghyun said. "Oh, but wait. I should go eat now, Krystal is calling. I'll call you back later."

"Okay, talk to you soon." Seungyeon said and hung up the phone.

 

Seungyeon sighed and got up to take a shower after the long trip, then after that unpacked all her things.

 

Everything was so different before I left this house, I was single and had a crush on Woohyun... then when I come back here again, i'm dating Jonghyun.

 

Seungyeon sat back down on the bed and started typing a message to Jihyun.

 

..............

To: Jihyun

 

I'm back home in Korea now.

Have some time to meet tomorrow?

...............

 

From: Jihyun

 

WHAT?! You are already back!? Why what happened?

Is Jonghyun here too??

 

.....................

To: Jihyun

 

I will explain to you later about everything. Jonghyun is still in Italy.

Something happened and I had to come back already.

But can we meet tomorrow?

 

.......................

From: Jihyun

 

You guys didn't break up or anything like that and you came back?

 

........................

To: Jihyun

 

Jonghyun and I are still together, don't worry.

I just had to come back. But will you please already answer my question!

Can we meet tomorrow!?

 

..........................

From: Jihyun

 

Oops... sorry. O.O Yeah, of course. Let's meet!!!

I can't wait to see u! Good that you are still together, I already started

imagining all kinds of dramas happening to you! hehe

 

..........................

To: Jihyun

 

Well there was some drama happening in Italy though. But let's talk about it later. See you tomorrow, Jihyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! <33

 

............................

From: Jihyun

 

See u Seungyeonie!!!! <3

 

.................................

 

Seungyeon smiled and tapped the screen of her phone. My good old Jihyun...... oh but should I call Woohyun?

 

Seungyeon dialed Woohyun's number slowly and called him.

 

Aish, should've guessed. He's not picking up his phone ever thesedays. Seungyeon sighed after trying to reach Woohyun for dozens of times.

 

Should I go visit him? He should be home at this time right? Seungyeon got up and started getting ready to go visit Woohyun. She grabbed the bag that had the souvenir for Woohyun and headed out the door.

 

--------------

 

"Woohyun is not home right now, but I think he will come here soon." Woohyun's mother said to Seungyeon when she was standing at his door.

"Okay, well I will come back later. Please tell him I came over." Seungyeon said and turned around. Almost as soon as she did so, she saw Woohyun walking down the street.

 

She started walking to him quickly. "Woohyun!" she exclaimed and smiled happily seeing him after such a long time.

Woohyun lifted up his head and saw Seungyeon, he froze. Seungyeon? Why is she here? I'm seeing things?

 

"Woohyun, hi! Don't you recognize me or what?" Seungyeon giggled seeing his confused face.

"Seungyeon?" Woohyun's eyes widened for a second but then his expression turned cold. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Italy?"

 

Seungyeon stared at Woohyun, his appearance seemed different from before. It looked like he had lost weight and he had some scars on his face probably from some fight and his hair was a mess. There was no sign of a smile on his face.

 

Seungyeon frowned worried. "Well, something came up and I had to come back to Korea already."

"And Jonghyun?" Woohyun asked.

"He is still in Italy." Seungyeon said.

"You guys... broke up?" Woohyun carefully asked hoping things were like that.

 

Seungyeon sighed and shook her head. "No, we are still together."

All small hope Woohyun had had fell at that moment, he looked away feeling extremely sad and disappointed.

 

"Oh, by the way, I brought you something from Italy! Something you really like, guess what it is!" Seungyeon said changing the subject and held out the bag that had the souvenir.

Woohyun stared at the bag for a moment, he really wanted to know what was inside, he wanted to jump and hug Seungyeon tightly and say how happy he was that she came back.. but instead he looked away coldly not taking the present.

 

"Here." Seungyeon said trying to give the present to him again. Woohyun kept on staring at the ground.

"It's okay, I don't need anything. It's probably just something pointless that I don't need. You keep it, I don't care about anything italian anyway." Woohyun said.

 

"Ne?" Seungyeon stared at Woohyun. Woohyun had always liked every kind of presents but now he refused.

 

There was a silence between the two before Woohyun finally broke it. "You know, you better just go home. I'm kinda busy right now." he lied.

 

"Busy? This late? For what?" Seungyeon asked.

"I've just got something okay! So just go home!" Woohyun suddenly yelled startling Seungyeon.

 

Seungyeon stared at Woohyun feeling hurt but at the same time worried. What happened to him?

 

"Just go!" Woohyun whispered then walked to the house slamming the door behind him. Seungyeon stared at his house silently as the cold wind blew pass her.

 

---

 

Next day Seungyeon was standing behind Donghae's apartment, she had just rang the door bell and was waiting for the door to open.

 

"SEUNGYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jihyun opened the door and right away squeezed her tightly and dragged her inside.

"Ahh.. ahh..! Don't kill me, I can't breathe!" Seungyeon whined as Jihyun squeezed her even tighter.

"Good to see you back!!!" Donghae came there too and ruffled Seungyeon's hair until it was a total mess.

 

"Okay, okay! I love you both too and it's great to see you but please don't do this!" Seungyeon pouted and tried to get herself off Jihyun's grip but couldn't. "I missed you too much!" Jihyun said then dragged her to the living room couch and sat her down to the middle while Donghae and Jihyun sat on both sides of her.

 

"Now, tell us everything what happened, oh great model!" Donghae giggled.

"I'm not any great model, but I do have a portfolio! Wanna see!?" Seungyeon said.

"Yes!! Show me!!" Jihyun said excited.

Seungyeon took her portfolio and gave for Donghae and Jihyun to look.

 

They right away started flipping the pages excited.

Donghae grinned and looked at Seungyeon. "Wahh.. you really look like a real model. How did this happen?"

 

Seungyeon just smiled.

"Omo!! Isn't that Jonghyun!?" Jihyun exclaimed when she saw the photo where Seungyeon and Jonghyun had made the kissing scene.

"Yeah, it's him." Seungyeon blushed a little.

"Aigo, you two really are a real couple then huh?" Donghae smiled and nudged Seungyeon.

"... yup, well things happened.." Seungyeon smiled shyly.

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!" Jihyun hugged Seungyeon tightly.

"Thanks~~" Seungyeon hugged her back.

"You two look like angels or something in that photo! Angel lovers!" Jihyun giggled.

"What?" Seungyeon laughed.

"Angel lovers making loooove~~" Donghae cooed.

"Donghae oppa!" Seungyeon punched his shoulder embarrassed.

"Hahaha mianhae couldn't resist~" Donghae grinned and tapped her shoulder.

 

"Now, tell us everything about Italy! Where did you live? How was the city.. and food! Tell me everything!" Jihyun said.

"You know, the ice cream is the world best there, no joke! I have never taste anything like italian ice cream!" Seungyeon said.

"You should've brought us some." Jihyun said.

"Silly, it would've melted on the way." Seungyeon giggled.

 

They all talked about Seungyeon's stay in Italy for a while when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Donghae went to open.

 

"Woohyun.." Donghae looked at him surprised to see him there because he had not seen him in a while either.

"I need to talk with you.." Woohyun said and walked in.

"Sure, what is it?" Donghae asked and closed the door. Woohyun walked to the living room thinking that Donghae was alone, but stopped and stared shocked when he saw Seungyeon sitting there with Jihyun.

 

"Woohyun.." Seungyeon said silently.

Woohyun looked around like looking for an escape.

"You know, hyung.. nevermind." Woohyun said and tried to walk back to the door but Donghae stopped him.

 

"Why? stay. Seungyeon came back and all, just stay for a while please.. you said you needed to talk anyway." Donghae said.

"Just for a while okay." Donghae led Woohyun to the couch.

 

Woohyun sat down unwillingly while Jihyun and Seungyeon stared at him silently. "Isn't it great? Seungyeon came back home!" Jihyun said.

Woohyun didn't answer, he glanced at the portfolio that was on the table, the page where Jonghyun and Seungyeon were kissing was open.

 

Woohyun stared at it and felt like someone was ripping his whole heart into pieces . Seungyeon quickly took the portfolio back to her bag.

"How have you been, we didn't get to talk much last night." Seungyeon carefully asked.

 

Woohyun stared at the spot where the portfolio had been silently for a moment then stood up. "I have to go." he said and walked to the door. He couldn't bare to be close Seungyeon now.

"Wait, Woohyun..!" Donghae tried to stop him but he already was out the house.

 

"He really has changed." Seungyeon muttered.

 

-----

 

Next evening Seungyeon was at her house watching TV when the doorbell rang. Who could it be this late?

 

Seungyeon opened the door slowly and for her surprise saw Woohyun standing there. He looked down at the floor and kicked it slightly.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

 

"Sure. Come." Seungyeon said and let him inside. Silently Woohyun walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Seungyeon followed him in silence and sat down beside him.

"So, what's up?" Seungyeon looked at him. "Are you okay?" Seungyeon noticed a bruise on his cheek and touched it gently. Woohyun removed her hand and looked at the TV. "Please, let's just.. be. Don't talk." Woohyun said.

 

Seungyeon looked at him then nodded and leaned her back on the couch. Woohyun let out a small sigh and leaned his head on Seungyeon's shoulder. They sat there in silence like that watching the TV for almost an hour.

 

Seungyeon was glad that Woohyun had came to her finally, but she could sense that everything wasn't alright with him.

 

At some point Seungyeon started feeling sleepy and closed her eyes. Woohyun felt her stir in her sleep and looked at her. As he was watching her face he suddenly had an urge to kiss her.

 

He knew he shouldn't do it and it was wrong but because Seungyeon now was finally there beside him again he couldn't stop himself and kissed her lips. Seungyeon's eyes went wide open right away when she felt his lips in her's and she pushed Woohyun away.

 

"What are you doing?" Seungyeon said and stared at him. Woohyun looked away feeling guilty but then suddenly started feeling fury towards Jonghyun because because of him he wasn't allowed to do that.

 

"I.. I don't know.. AISH!!" he suddenly snapped startling Seungyeon again.

Woohyun got up and noticed the portfolio on the table again, he remembered the photo of Jonghyun and Seungyeon kissing again and it made him mad. Something snapped in his head.

 

"You guys... how far did you go?" Woohyun asked silently.

"What?" Seungyeon stared at Woohyun.

"You slept with Jonghyun?" Woohyun asked boldly.

"Eh?" Seungyeon stared at Woohyun wide eyed.

"You slept with him or not?!" Woohyun yelled.

Seungyeon was silent for a moment. "You know, I don't have to tell you that."

"So you did huh?" Woohyun turned around to face Seungyeon. "You did cause you can't answer me, didn't you. ." Woohyun felt himself getting more and more furious.

 

First Jonghyun dares to call me a ert, then uses the chance when he gets Seungyeon all for himself to sleep with her? Damn you Jonghyun!!

 

Seungyeon stared at Woohyun in silence for a moment. "Woohyun, why must it be me? There's a lot of girls who would die to be your girlfriend. Just one look and they would melt. Please, Jonghyun and I, we are dating. You should find someone better than I am. I hate to see you suffer like that." she said. "I know how hard one sided love is, trust me I know. But even though it is hard, please try and look for other girls our there. Please. I'm worried about you Woohyun, you are not yourself I can see that. i'm not the only girl in this world, I know you can find a much better one."

 

Woohyun bit his lip and shook his head. "No. There is no better girl for me than you. You don't know, all the girls out there.. they only care about my looks. They only want to date me because they think i'm handsome or cute or whatever they think I am.... they don't care about anything else. Every single girl I've dated has treated me like a toy. For a while they like to be with me so they can make their friends jealous, but then they just throw me away like trash because I'm boring, i'm too simple for them! But you... you are different... no one knows me like you do. No one treats me like you do. I have never wanted to have anyone as badly as I want you.. you told that you woudn't go to me or Jonghyun before you left, I would have been okay with that... but why?! why must Jonghyun be there!!! why did you go to Italy and fell for him?? Why?!" Woohyun yelled out everything he wanted to say.

 

Seungyeon stared at Woohyun feeling bad for him. She didn't know what to say.

 

"Aish, why am I even telling you all this? I should go." Woohyun said then walked out the door leaving Seungyeon standing there.

 

Woohyun called one of his new friends. "Hyung, can you pick me up. Thanks."

 

He walked outside to wait for his new friends to come. He crouched down on the street and let the tears that he had kept inside fall.

Why? Why must things be like this. Damn.. I hate you Kim Jonghyun.