He Likes Me the Most

Map to My Heart

The next day it seemed like Yeo Woon was getting better and the doctor took some tests.

That day's evening Jonghyun and Seungyeon were sitting beside Yeo Woon's crib waiting for the doctor to tell them the results of the tests.

 

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun who looked really nervous about hearing the results. She held his hand tightly trying to assure him that things will be alright even though she inside was so worried that the result was going to be bad. Jonghyun looked back at her with worry in his eyes.

 

Just then the door opened and the doctor walked in. Seungyeon and Jonghyun both stood up, still holding each other's hands tightly.

"We got the test results." the doctor said.

Both Jonghyun and Seungyeon's hearts started beating so fast.

 

"Yeo Woon. He doesn't have leukimia." the doctor announced.

 

Seungyeon and Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief.

"But.." the doctor continued bringing the worry back to their hearts. " He doens't have leukemia yet but ..It is highly possible he might get it before he turns 10 years old, or after that. That's why I recommend that you come here for a check up with him once in two months at least, to check everything is okay, so we can start the treatments quickly if he got it." he said.

 

"Okay. We will get him checked up often." Seungyeon nodded.

Jonghyun stared at the doctor in silence. He felt horrible inside, even though Yeo Woon didn't have leukimia now.. the thought that he might get it later made him feel so bad.

 

The doctor walked to Yeo Woon and touched his forehead.

"Also... your son seems to be a strong one. You should be able to go home with him by tomorrow morning." the doctor smiled.

"Really?!" Seungyeon smiled and looked at Yeo Woon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Many months had passed from that day.

 

Yeo Woon had grown up a lot, he could already walk a little bit and say a few words.

Seungyeon and Jonghyun were busy planning their wedding that was going to be soon.

 

One evening, Seungyeon was about to go and find a wedding dress for herself with Jihyun and Krystal. Jonghyun had invited his friends to hang out at their place while the girls would be away.

 

Jaejoong, Donghae, Woohyun, Jong Suk, Doojoon and Key were in the living room with Jonghyun.

 

Before going out Seungyeon called Yeo Woon over and crouched down on his level.

"Yeo Woon-ah, umma will go out with some friends now. You have fun with all the uncles and Appa okay? See you later!" she said and pecked his cheek then got up and walked to the door.

 

"Umma!!!" Yeo Woon exclaimed following her, he pulled on her jacket .

"Umma will come back soon~" Seungyeon smiled at Yeo Woon then called Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, come take Yeo Woon. He won't let me go!"

 

Jonghyun ran there and took Yeo Woon in his arms and kissed Seungyeon's cheek. "Umma will come back soon. Let's say bye!" Jonghyun smiled and waved at Seungyeon who walked out the door.

 

"Umma!!! Umma!!!" Yeo Woon yelled when he didn't see his mother anymore.

"Tonight it's going to be just us men here." Jonghyun told him taking him towards the living room.

 

"Yeo Woon!!! Weeee!!!!" Woohyun ran to Jonghyun and Yeo Woon. Woohyun started making funny faces in front of Yeo Woon showing his aegyo.

Yeo Woon stared at Woohyun wide eyed for a moment, but soon a smile spread on his face and he giggled.

 

"That's better. You like me don't you?!" Woohyun cooed to Yeo Woon and pinched his cheek.

"I think he only laughed because he thought you looked so stupid." Jonghyun teased Woohyun.

 

"He didn't. He likes me." Woohyun whined. "Right Yeo Woon!? I'm your favorite uncle right?" Woohyun took Yeo Woon from Jonghyun and lifted him high up in the air. Woohyun felt strong affection towards Yeo Woon, as he had been there for so many months before he had been born thinking he might have been like a father to him.

 

"Yeo Woon likes me more though." Key commented.

"No. Out of all the uncles., he likes uncle Jae the most." Jaejoong interrupted.

 

"How about we check who Yeo Woon likes the most. You can't just go around saying he likes you the most when you don't really know." Doojoon suggested.

"Sure. Let's do that, I know he likes me the most." Key said.

"How about we do it the Hello Baby style? Let's all line up here by that wall, then let Yeo Woon walk to the uncle he likes the most." Donghae suggested.

 

Jonghyun shook his head and chuckled a little bit seeing how important it seemed for everyone to be the favorite uncle.

 

Doojoon, Woohyun, Donghae, Jong Suk, Key and Jaejoong all crouched down on the other side of the room.

 

"Yeo Woon come here." Jonghyun called Yeo Woon. He hugged him then pointed at all the guys waiting.

"Yeo Woon, you see all those uncles there. You go and hug the uncle you like the most."

 

Yeo Woon just looked at them all confused.

"Isn't he too young to understand what to do?" Donghae said.

"Yeo Woon is a smart boy." Jonghyun said.

 

"Yeo Woon! Come to uncle Woohyun then!" Woohyun exclaimed.

Yeo Woon looked at Woohyun and looked back at Jonghyun. He looked at all his uncles and looked at Jonghyun.

 

"Go." Jonghyun pat Yeo Woon's .

 

Yeo Woon headed towards Woohyun. Woohyun got all excited until Yeo Woon fell on his . Yeo Woon giggled crawled toward Jong Suk. Yeo Woon climbed up Jong Suk's lap and stood on Jong Suk. Jong Suks smiled and swept Yeo Woon off the floor into his arms.

 

"Yah!! You're cheating!!" Woohyun whined.

"Sorry. I guess the kid like me better." Jong Suk winked at Woohyun.

Woohyun crossed his arms and pouted. "One more time."

 

Jong Suk went by Jonghyun and put Yeo Woon down.

 

Woohyun ecstatically waved his arms. "Come Uncle Woohyun. Come!"

 

The others waved their hands, but it wasn't as active as Woohyun's. Yeo Woon smiled and drool dripped from his mouth. He crawled again this time towards Key.

 

"He knows his uncle." Key smirked and spun Yeo Woon in a circle.

"Again!" Woohyun exclaimed wanting to be Yeo Woon's favorite uncle.

 

Yeo Woon crawled towards his favorite uncle a few more times. First he crawled towards Jaejoong then Doojoon.

 

"Last time!!" Woohyun cried desperate.

"Save your pride. You know he's going to crawl towards Donghae." Jaejoong teased.

"No again." Woohyun pleaded.

 

Yeo Woon was now forced to choose between Donghae and Woohyun. Woohyun was doing everything he could desperate to be the better uncle than Donghae. Yeo Woon crawled towards them both and stood up using both of their knees.

 

"Don't tease Uncle." Woohyun cried. "Just come here."

"He's such tease like his Appa." Jong Suk commented, earning a slap from Jonghyun.

 

Yeo Woon faced Woohyun. He took a step forward and then back sitting on Donghae.

 

"NO~!!!!!!!!" Woohyun cried in defeat.

 

Yeo Woon watched and giggled at Woohyun. Donghae bounced Yeo Woon up and down on he knees.

 

"I think Yeo Woon is picking on Woohyun. He's even laughing at him. He's so much like Jonghyun being mean to Woohyun, yet caring about him." Donghae said.

"I think so too. They both love to pick on Woohyun." Jaejoong laughed. "You know what they say. Like father, like son."

Woohyun looked at Yeo Woon and pouted. "You are breaking my heart you know."

 

Yeo Woon stared at Woohyun blinking his eyes innocently for a moment then giggled again.

"Am I that amusing to you? Is it so fun to break uncle's heart? Fine.. I see how things are, uncle won't play with you anymore then." Woohyun said with a sad voice and got up and sat on the couch away from Yeo Woon.

 

"He doesn't really mean that though.." Donghae whispered to Yeo Woon and giggled silently.

 

"Aigoo, don't be such a bad loser." Jong Suk patted Woohyun's shoulder as he sat down beside him on the couch.

"Good for you to say. You got first place... though you cheated." Woohyun mumbled.

Just then Woohyun felt something touching his legs. He looked down and saw Yeo Woon there smiling at him. He had just crawled there and slowly stood up while holding onto Woohyun's legs.

 

Woohyun glanced at Yeo Woon, pretending not to be interested. "What? Trying to come to me now? I'm not an easy man.. you just rejected me didn't you, and you expect me to just play with you this easily? You broke uncle's heart.." he said.

Yeo Woon smiled even wider and poked his knee a little bit.

 

"Yeo Woon is smart, he knows Woohyun will accept him in the end." Jonghyun chuckled with Jaejoong watching the two.

 

Woohyun crossed his arms and looked away from Yeo Woon. Yeo Woon let out a chuckle. Woohyun glanced at him from the corner of his eye. "Don't try anything!" he muttered.

Yeo Woon stayed still, Woohyun glanced at him again, then away, then back at him. Yeo Woon laughed some more and hugged his leg clumsily.

 

Woohyun stared at Yeo Woon, slowly he was starting to melt. The smile that was on Yeo Woon's face reminded him so much of Seungyeon's smile that he couldn't resist.

"Yeo Woon...why.. you... ARASO! Come here then!" Woohyun surrendered and lifted him on his lap.

 

Everyone laughed seeing the small reunion.

 

"How can you be so cute?" Woohyun pushed Yeo Woon's nose gently.

 

Just then the doorbell rang, Jonghyun went to open. He had ordered some fried chicke, after paying the food he came to the living room carrying the packages of food. He placed the chicken on a table. "Okayyy.. let's eat!" he exclaimed.

Everyone cheered seeing and smelling the food.

 

Yeo Woon tried to get to the chicken also but Jonghyun stopped him and took him in his arms. "We got something else yummy for you," Jonghyun said and went to the kitchen with Yeo Woon to get his baby food to feed him.

 

"Aigoo.. sometimes it's hard to believe how Jonghyun has turned into such responsible father." Jaejoong chuckled as he munched the chicken.

"I know." Donghae agreed.

 

"When is the wedding by the way, Seungyeon's and Jonghyun's, I forgot.." Doojoon asked.

"After two weeks." Key said.

"But who is the bestman, Jonghyun didn't tell.." Donghae asked.

"I don't know. Guess he didn't choose one yet." Jaejoong shrugged.

 

Jong Suk and Woohyun stayed silent hearing the talk about the wedding. They both didn't feel too good seeing Seungyeon and Jonghyun getting married as still all the feelings hadn't died from their hearts.

 

The thought about seeing Seungyeon in her wedding dress getting married to another man still made Woohyun sad. Jong Suk also felt sad and disappointed to see Jonghyun getting married.

 

But for the happiness of Jonghyun and Seungyeon they kept their feelings hidden deep inside, hoping to forget quickly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was late at night when Seungyeon finally came back home.

Everyone had gone home, only Jonghyun and Yeo Woon were sleeping in the house.

Almost right away Seungyeon also went to bed. She was exhausted from all the shopping.

 

She pulled the covers over herself when she felt arms wrapping around her, she turned around to see Jonghyun. "You came." he mumbled.

"Yeah." Seungyeon whispered.

 

"Found the dress? How does it look like?" Jonghyun asked.

"It's a secret." Seungyeon silently chuckled.

 

Jonghyun smiled gently at her and her hair. "I can't wait to see you wearing it."