Another Confession?

Map to My Heart

Jonghyun and Seungyeon have something to tell? Is it maybe that Seungyeon said yes to Jonghyun.. and now they will tell that they are dating? I hope.. that's not it..

Woohyun thought as he was walking towards the mall. He didn't like the idea that Seungyeon and Jonghyun might date each other.

"Woohyun!!!" Donghae yelled when he saw his best friend walking in front of him.
"Dong-Dong-Donghae!!!" Woohyun exclaimed turning around to see Donghae and Jihyun walking to him.

"What brings you here? Shopping or Seungyeon and Jonghyun?" Donghae asked.
"Seungyeon and Jonghyun.." Woohyun said.
"I think it might be that they are going to admit they are dating after all. Why else would they have kissed the way they did.." Jihyun muttered.

"What? Kissed? What, when??" Woohyun's eyes widened and he grabbed Jihyun's arm. He was obviously jealous even though he didn't even realize it.

"Oh, right.. you didn't know about it." Jihyun muttered.
"Tell me!" Woohyun ordered.
"Well.. Just that Jonghyun and Seungyeon were hanging at Donghae's place today and I caught them kissing each other in the kitchen... but when I asked if they were dating they said no." Jihyun explained.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon were waiting for their friends at the mall entrance when they came.

"Hey!" Jihyun and Donghae greeted them in unison. Jonghyun and Seungyeon greeted back. Woohyun just walked to them silently not happy about the thought of what he might soon hear.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Donghae asked.

"Well.. Jonghyun and I.. We are going to be in Europe for six months, starting from Friday. We are both going there to learn about modeling." Seungyeon announced looking carefully at Woohyun's reaction.

"EUROPE!!!" all their friends exclaimed in unison.
Jonghyun nodded.

"What? How would you, why would you learn about modeling? I never knew you were interested.." Jihyun said.
"We met by accident one reporter one day and did one small photo shoot on the street. And just today he called back to us and asked if we are interested to go to Europe and learn modeling for six months." Jonghyun explained them.

"Six months!! But.. but what am I going to do for six months... My whole summer will be ruined if you leave... I.. I.. Seungyeon please don't go!" Woohyun whined staring at Seungyeon with his puppy eyes.

As Seungyeon stared at Woohyun who looked really disappointed and sad, she really wanted to say *I'm not going* and *I will stay here and spend the summer with you*, but instead she just smiled weakly and placed her hand on Woohyun's shoulder gently.

"I have to go.. I already promised." Seungyeon said gently.
"Is it because Jonghyun made you to come with him? He just wants you all for himself huh?" Woohyun asked.
Seungyeon shook her head. "No, he didn't force me."
Yeah right!!" Woohyun punched Jonghyun. "He probably has something on you, but you're too nice to say it."

Woohyun punched Jonghyun a few more times, before Jonghyun finally punched Woohyun back.

"Back off!! I didn't force her to do anything. I also didn't peek at her while she was sleeping yesterday." Jonghyun spat at him.
"Peeking?" Jihyun stood protectively in front of Seungyeon. "You peeked at her yesterday. You ert!!" Jihyun slapped Woohyun.
"Yah!! Don't turn on me. He's the one forcing her to Europe." Woohyun glared at Jonghyun.

"Is there anything wrong here?" The security came hearing a commotion.
"No problem, sorry." Donghae smiled.
"Okay." Security left.

Jihyun glared at Woohyun, while he glared at Jonghyun. Seungyeon stood behind Jihyun wondering how things had gotten bad. Donghae was trying to figure out how to stop the situation.

"I'm leaving. I don't need to be accused of forcing her to do anything. I also didn't need to be punched in the face." Jonghyun turned to go.
"Where do you think you're going?" Woohyun grabbed Jonghyun's wrist. "You're not going until Seungyeon can stay here and not go to Europe."

Jonghyun flung Woohyun's hand off his wrist and grabbed Woohyun's collar. Jonghyun pushed Woohyun into a pillar.

"I'm not forcing her to do . If she wants to stay she can. It was her choice to go to Europe. She's the one who made the call, not me. Also, I'm not stupid enough to force a girl I like to do something she doesn't want to." Jonghyun whispered the last portion.

Jonghyun released Woohyun, who fell to the ground.

"You... really... asked... her... out... that... day?" Woohyun coughed.
"I like Han Seungyeon and I asked her out at the fair on Friday." Jonghyun admitted.

Jihyun and Donghae stared wide-eyed at Jonghyun. Although they knew Seungyeon and Jonghyun had kissed they knew nothing about this incident. Woohyun looked at the ground hurt.

"Because I like her, I'm not going to force her to do anything. If she doesn't want to go to Europe, she doesn't have to. But I'm still going to go because Seungyeon promised Krystal that we'd go. Even if Seungyeon doesn't honor her promise I will." Jonghyun stated.

Jonghyun looked at Woohyun. "Why can't you let Seungyeon do what she whats? She's never been out of Korea, so let her see Europe. Why do you always force her to stay and follow you? Can't you see that she ends up hurt in the end. You drag her with you only to find another girl and play with her while Seungyeon watches on the side feeling left out. Stop hurting Seungyeon and let Seungyeon make her own decisions for once."

Woohyun stood dumbfounded. Is that really how I act to Seungyeon.

"Woohyun, I beg you, if you don't like Seungyeon then don't drag her everywhere because she ends up hurt. Don't make decisions for her because she has to make them on her own. If she wants to go to Europe, let her go. Don't hold her down." Jonghyun stared at Woohyun.

Jonghyun started walking to the exit.

"Maybe I do like her." Woohyun stood up and spoke causing Jonghyun to stop in his tracks. "Maybe I like her which is why I want her by me. Maybe that's why I want her to stay. I didn't realize it until you said it, but when you announced that you two her going to Europe I was upset. I was also upset when Jihyun told me you two kissed. I didn't know until now that I like Seungyeon. Maybe I was dragging her around because I liked her the whole time and didn't realize it. Maybe don't want her to go to Europe because... I really like Seungyeon."

Jonghyun turned around and glared at Woohyun, who glared back with a challenge in his eyes. Jonghyun turned to Seungyeon and softly looked at her. Seungyeon, if you like Woohyun, he just confessed so go to him if you like him. Go now. Go now before he changes his mind.

"Woohyun, Jonghyun..." Donghae was shocked.
"They both like Seungyeon." Jihyun, who was also shocked, finished Donghae's sentence.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun and Woohyun unsure of what to do. Half of her wanted to run to Woohyun, but the other half wanted to run to Jonghyun.

"I guess, that's you're confession." Jonghyun spoke. "Whatever Seungyeon decides is her decision, I'm not going to influence her. Seungyeon," Jonghyun faced her completely. "I'll be waiting for Wednesday."

Jonghyun bravely faced the exit and began to walk towards it but it slowly turned into a sprint for his car. Tears threatened to fall, but he held them in until he reached his car. He hit the steering wheel and leaned over it, letting his tears fall. I know I'm not going to get the answer I want. Seungyeon, you've been crushing on Woohyun for a while now and he just confessed so go to him, while I can be happy for you. Go to him, and stay with him here, so that I can go to Europe myself and cure my heartache.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Seungyeon?" Woohyun said her name after Jonghyun ran out of the mall.

Seungyeon looked at Woohyun for a few moments.

"I don't know right now. Sorry." Seungyeon also ran out of the mall.

"Seungyeon." Jihyun tried to run after her, but was stopped by Donghae.
"Give her some space. She has a lot to think about. We can't intervene." Donghae said despite really wanting to run after Jonghyun.
"But..." Jihyun collapsed into Donghae's arms. "It hurts that I can't help."

Woohyun watched Seungyeon run out of the mall. He stood dumbfounded for a moment before chasing Seungyeon.

Woohyun followed Seungyeon to the parking lot. Seungyeon stood behind a pillar and watched Jonghyun weeping in his car. Seungyeon placed her hands over her heart which was aching from watching Jonghyun cry.

"Seungyeon.. I.." Woohyun had walked behind her and touched her shoulder carefully. Seungyeon turned around to face him.
"You heard what I said right? I... Seungyeon I think I like you... I like you a lot." Woohyun said to her.

Seungyeon stood there silently for a while just staring at Woohyun's chest.
"I heard. But Woohyun, please.. I don't think I can give you any answer right now.. I'm sorry."

"Is it because you like Jonghyun?" Woohyun asked.

Just then Jonghyun drove away from the parking lot. Seungyeon stared at his car for as long as it disappeared into the distance then turned to Woohyun again.

"No.. it's just that...I'm too confused right now. I'm sorry.. I think I will go home now." Seungyeon said.
"Then if you don't like Jonghyun, why did you kiss him today?" Woohyun asked.

Seungyeon didn't know what to say so she just turned away and started walking away from Woohyun to go home.

Woohyun said he likes me... Isn't that what I have been wanting to hear for so long. But Jonghyun... Seungyeon was even more confused than she had been before.