The Photoshoot

Map to My Heart

"Yah where have you been!!!??" Joongki yelled when they all finally arrived to the school. "There's many people pissed off with me because you guys didn't show up on time! Didn't you remember how many photoshoots we had planned for today!"

 

"Sorry.. we went to Verona yesterday and we were supposed to come back yesterday but we missed our train so we had to wait there the whole night to get to the next train." Vikki explained.

 

"Verona? Why were you there?!" Joongki asked.

"Krystal wanted to see Romeo and Juliette's house, so we went and we wanted to have a little break too." Miura said.

"I'm sorry... because of me... I just wanted to see that place." Krystal looked down apologetic.

"No it wasn't your fault, we just should have made sure to make it to the train." Keiko tapped Krystal's shoulder.

 

"Well.. let's just hope other people will be as understanding as me. But you know I feel a little hurt, you just went to have fun together and ditched me here alone without telling me anything. " Joongki pouted.

"Sorry.. next time we definitely will take you with us hyung." Doojoon said.

"You better." Joongki frowned looking at them all.

 

"Anyway you guys still have time for one photoshoot. The photographer is waiting for you now. So hurry, second floor." Joongki said walking ahead. Everyone followed him upstairs.

 

The photographer glared at them all as they arrived. "Your late."

"We are sorry." everyone said in unison and bowed.

 

"What kind of photoshoot is it?" Ariel asked.

"We need to take photos, to advertise some jeans. So boys you will go shirtless and wear only jeans and girls you wear just bra and jeans. Okay."

the photographer said.

 

Shirtless... Jong Suk gulped clenching his fists.

 

"What? Girls only in bra! No! My girl will not take pictures with only bra on! I won't allow it!" Doojoon exclaimed shocked.

"Yah! Baby it's just a few pictures." Krystal punched his arm slightly.

"No! That kind of things is only for my eyes to see.. not for the whole world!" Doojoon said firmly looking at Krystal.

 

The photographer sighed. "I will deal with you two later then." he said to Krystal and Doojoon who was now holding Krystal very close to him protectively.

 

He then glanced at Seungyeon, Jonghyun and Jong Suk who were standing close to each other.

"You three come first... and also Mirai." the photographer ordered. "Put on your jeans there and put on a t-shirt at first.. you will take them off soon though."

 

Jong Suk bit his lip nervously as he changed. I can't go shirtless.. I can't.

 

Seungyeon, Jonghyun, Mirai and Jong Suk took a few photos with the jeans and t-shirt on. Jong Suk was still okay with taking that kind of photos but was planning to escape somehow when it would be time to take the shirts off.

 

Seungyeon was leaning on Jonghyun nervously . She also felt uncomfortable as she waited they needed to take the shirts off. Jonghyun could sense her nervousness, he turned to the photographer.

 

"Couldn't we just take the photos with our shirts on. Or I can go shirtless if you want but please let the girls at least keep their shirts on." Jonghyun asked.

 

"No. You are model students here. I won't allow this, besides you were late today.. so please do as I suggest you to do. Besides I don't see a problem why Seungyeon couldn't take her shirt off.. it didn't seem to bother her at all at that fashion show to go almost .. I think she would be soon ready to even take photos." the photographer snapped at Jonghyun.

 

"She didn't do that on purpose." Jonghyun said.

Seungyeon stared at the ground. Why can't people seem to forget about what happened at the show? Why are people like this to me... even random strangers seem to have something against me.. was it even a good idea to come to Italy..

 

"I will just take my shirt off Jonghyun..." Seungyeon said silently and took off her shirt but hid behind Jonghyun after doing so. Jonghyun and Mirai did so also.

 

"Now just take those freaking shirts off and let's take the photos!" the photographer snapped annoyed when Jong Suk didn't do anything.

"Is it really necessary." Jong Suk asked ecarefully.

"Not you too! Just take the shirt off!" the photographer yelled at him.

"But..." Jong Suk hesitated looking away.

 

"What is your problem Jong Suk. You have taken shirtless photos many times before so why can't you do it today too?" the photographer was getting furious and he approached Jong Suk.

"The magazine ordered me to take shirtless photos of you with just the jeans on.. so please make my life a little easier and work with me and take that stupid shirt off so I can go home. I already waited for you the whole morning and I'm busy!" the photographer snapped.

 

"No. I can't. Sorry." Jong Suk refused despite all the yelling.

"What? You can't?! I know you can. And you will." something snapped in the photgrapher's head and he roughly pulled off Jong Suk's shirt revealing all the bruises on his body.

 

Everybody gasped shocked when they saw Jong Suk. Jong Suk quickly covered himself with the shirt again.

"W-what happened to you?" the photographer stuttered.

Jonghyun covered Seungyeon with his shirt and ran over to Jong Suk. Grabbing his jacket from the ground and covering Jong Suk with it. Jonghyun turned to tell the photographer, but Jong Suk stopped him.

 

"Don't tell him anything. Please don't." Jong Suk whispered to Jonghyun.

"I promise." Jonghyun assured.

 

"What happened? Tell me." The photographer said.

"He got into a fight." Jonghyun said.

"Fight?" The photographer went to Jong Suk and examined his body. "I've been in fights. Those are not fight marks." The photographer whispered to Jong Suk. "Next time, you play don't play too rough." The photographer chuckled.

 

Jong Suk blinked a few times. He was stunned unsure of what to do or say. He quickly composed himself.

 

"Yeah. I'll be careful next time." Jong Suk answered.

"Take your shirt off and model. I'll photoshop you." The photographer said.

"Can they leave? I'm not comfortable like this." Jong Suk said.

The photographer looked at him weirdly. "You're never usually like this. Usually you don't care if people are here, but what the heck. You all wait outside."

 

Everyone slowly left the room.

 

As Jonghyun was about to leave the room Jong Suk suddenly shouted. "Jonghyun kajima! Jebal, kajima." (Jonghyun don't leave! Please don't leave.)

Jonghyun stopped and looked at Seungyeon. "I'll be in here. Wait outside."

 

Seungyeon nodded and Jonghyun closed the door.

 

"Ready for your shoot?" The photographer got his camera.

 

Jong Suk nodded and took pictures. When the photographer was done Jong Suk's phone rang.

 

Jong Suk picked it up. "Hello."

"I scheduled our show for tomorrow. Remember to leave the whole day open for me. I can't wait for tomorrow night." A man said and hung up.

Jong Suk shuttered and threw his phone at the all, just as the door opened. "Go away!" Jong Suk crouched down and grabbed his head.

 

Everyone stared at Jong Suk surprised. Jonghyun went over to Jong Suk. Jonghyun didn't know what to do and crouched down next to him and rubbed his back.

 

"I think you should go home and relax." Jonghyun said.

"What's wrong?" Joongki went to Jong Suk just as the head boss came in.

"Jong Suk you have a show tomorrow for Zica Modeling Magazine. Leave the whole day open. The head boss wants to have dinner with you." The boss said and left.

"No. Anything but that." Jong Suk mumbled to himself although Jonghyun, and Joongki heard.

"Zica? Isn't that the magazine that published Seungyeon's story?" Krystal asked.

"We were on bad terms with them since the Seungyeon incident. Why would they want you?" The photograher asked.

 

Jong Suk stayed silent.

 

"What did you do to get Seungyeon an apology?" Jonghyun asked.

"Did you sell yourself to Zica's show for it?" Joongki asked.

 

Just then the lights out and the girls screamed. A figure brushed pass Doojoon, but he thought it was Krystal who was standing next to him and shrugged off the thought. In a minute the lights went back on.

 

"What was that?" Everyone said.

"My film!!" The photographer exclaimed. "It was right on the desk before the blackout."

 

Everyone searched for the film, but couldn't find it.

 

"Shoot now I have to retake your pictures, Jong Suk. Only your pictures were on that one."

"I hope that whoever took my film won't use those photos in any way against you Jong Suk. So if someone will.. be prepared to face the consequenses." the photographer said then tapped Jong Suk's shoulder. "Come let's take the photos now so we can go home."

 

Jong Suk nodded slightly and followed him.

 

Jonghyun watched Jong Suk from the side, he had a bad feeling about what might have happened to Jong Suk. He was ... and on the same day he got that apology to Seungyeon.. and now he is going to meet the boss of that same magazine? I hope it's not what I think it is... he didn't go that far for one apology right.. or did he... I hope he didn't.

 

Seungyeon then walked to Jonghyyun. He stared at Jong Suk seriously..

"Jonghyun... that night when Jong Suk wasn't feeling well.. when you went to meet him. Did something really bad happen that now.. those bruises?" she whispered.

 

"Well.. " Jonghyun just stared at Jong Suk then turned to Joongki. "Joongki hyung... can't you try talk with boss that Jong Suk wouldn't have to go to that show tomorrow. Or couldn't you go there with him... or let me go too.. I don't think it would be good for him to go there alone"

 

Joongki frowned.. "I also think it wouldn't be good for him to go there all by himself but... it's a big magazine.. I don't know if I can do much about it, but I can always try. But I doubt that I can get you to go there though."

 

Suddenly Jong Suk walked to them. "No! Jonghyun, you don't come anywhere with me.. promise me you won't try to come anywhere with me tomorrow.. Joongki hyung, don't try to get anyone come with me. I will go alone.." he snapped... "go alone to meet that bastard." he mumbled the last part. I can't let Jonghyun get close to that bastard..I don't want anything bad to happen to Jonghyun.

 

Seungyeon who was standing closest to Jong Suk heard the last part of Jong Suk's sentence. Go meet who? What is going on here?

 

"Let's all just go home now.. we finished taking the photos." Jong Suk said and walked out the door.

 

"Jong Suk is acting really strange thesedays..." Joongki frowned. He then turned to Jonghyun. "I will try to talk with boss and ask if someone could go with Jong Suk tomorrow."

 

"Okay.. thanks." Jonghyun smiled faintly and put his arms around Seungyeon who seemed to be deep in thought about what had happened to Jong Suk.

"Let's go home baby... you still feel sick?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Umm... well my throat still hurts a bit but i'm okay. " Seungyeon said smiling a little. "Hmm.. I'll make you something good... lemon tea perhaps?" Jonghyun said.

"No.. I don't like lemon tea.. only lemon juice." Seungyeon said.

"Huh? But isn't it basically the same thing.. juice and tea... tea is just hotter." Jonghyun asked.

"Nooo.. it's totally different. How can you even compare lemon juice to lemon tea.!!!" Seungyeon poked Jonghyun's arm.

"Oh.. sorry about that then.. my mistake." Jonghyun chuckled. "Then.... I will make my Seungyeon.. Jonghyun's super secret sore throat remover drink!"

 

"What is that!?" Seungyeon asked.

"You will find out when we reach home." Jonghhyun said when they had reached Joongki's car outside.

At home Jonghyun bundled Seungyeon in a few blankets and had her sit on the couch while he went to the kitchen to make Seungyeon her drink.

 

"Why are you bundled up like a mummy?" Krystal asked when she came down stairs to get a glass of water.

"Jonghyun's idea. Now help me out I can't move at all." Seungyeon pouted as she struggled with the blankets.

Krystal laughed and ran to get her camera. "I got to get this on film."

"Krystal!!!" Seungyeon yelled at after Krystal.

 

Krystal got the camera and began to film Seungyeon struggling.

 

"Help me. Jonghyun and Krystal are torturing me. Help." Seungyeon said to the camera as she struggled. "Oof."

 

Seungyeon landed on the floor. Krystal began to laugh so hard she had trouble breathing.

 

"It's not funny." Seungyeong whined.

"Seungyeon I have your... what are you doing on the floor?" Jonghyun came in. Jonghyun saw the camera and smirked. "Aigoo, my baby." Jonghyun carried Seungyeon like a baby and sat on the couch with her on his lap. "Here's Jonghyun's super secret sore throat remover drink." Jonghyun let Seungyeon drink.

"It's good what is it?" Seungyeon asked.

"Secret." Jonghyun replied. Seungyeon pouted.

"Jonghyun you should put the drink in a bottle and feed it to her." Krystal said from behind the camera.

"Not a chance." Seungyeon said. Jonghyun laughed. "Now let me go." Seungyeon pouted.

 

Just then the phone rang. Krystal answered it. "Seungyeon for you." Krystal passed the phone.

 

Jonghyun unbundled Seungyeon.

 

"Hello." Seungyeon answered as she glared at Jonghyun and Krystal. "Oh, Joongki. Uh huh. Okay. Bye." She hung up.

"What did he say?" Jonghyun asked.

"You three have a shoot all day tomorrow and you'll have to spend the night. I have to go with Jong Suk to his show, but I'm not supposed to tell him because he was really against anyone going with him." Seungyeon said.

"Why would they want you to go there? It's the magazine that put all those stupid photos of you" Jonghyun frowned worried.

Seungyeon shrugged. "But at least someone can go with Jong Suk right.. he won't go alone."

 

"I just wished it would have been me who went.. I don't feel good about letting you go there..." Jonghyun said looking straight at Seungyeon.

 

"But what if someone tries to do something to you again..." Krystal said.

"Don't worry, i'm sure nothing like that will happen. Besides Jong Suk will be there too." Seungyeon said.

"What about Joongki hyung, will he be there?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"He said he will take me there and bring me back but he won't have time to stay for the show." Seungyeon said.

"What time are you leaving?" Krystal asked and sat on the floor.

"Some time in the afternoon." Seungyeon said. "But I think you guys should go sleep, it's late already and you have to wake up early for your photoshoots." she said and started walking upstairs.

 

Jonghyun followed her up to their room.

"The magazine's name was Zica, right?" Jonghyun said opening his laptop.

"Yeah." Seungyeon said as she brushed her hair. "Why?"

 

"I just want to know the address of that place.. just in case." Jonghyun said and started searching the internet.

"Okay.. well I will sleep." Seungyeon said and jumped on the bed.

"Night." Jonghyun said and turned off the lights as he continued searching.