Juliet... and Romeo?

Map to My Heart

Almost everyone was sleeping when the train finally arrived to Verona.

 

Yama-chan rubbed his eyes when he felt the train stop. He looked outside and got up quickly. "Guys wake up, we're here." he said to everyone.

 

They all slowly woke up and started gathering their things and got out the train.

 

"Wheee, finally we arrived!" Krystal exclaimed looking around her excited as she stepped out the train.

"We sat too long, my hurts.." Doojoon whined.

 

"So you guys know how to go there right?" Krystal asked them all.

"Well we got the map." Vikki said and took a map from her bag.

"Everyone gather this way, our tourist guide Vikki is here. Just follow her." Joon said to everybody and winked at Vikki.

Vikki rolled her eyes and pushed Joon away from her.

 

"I think I know how to get there though, I already learned the way on the train." Miura said. "We will have to walk like 45 minutes to reach there though.."

"So it's this way right?" Vikki pointed to the right and looked back down at the map.

"Yeah.." Miura said.

 

Vikki and Miura started leading everyone towards the Romeo and Juliette's houses.

 

Seungyeon grabbed Jonghyun's hand as they were walking.

"Jonghyun... thank you." Seungyeon said to him.

"Huh? For what?" Jonghyun lifted his eyebrow.

Seungyeon smiled. "Just for being there."

"Okay... no problem." Jonghyun chuckled and gave a kiss on her cheek.

"I mean that, for always being there for me..." Seungyeon said.

Jonghyun smiled gently and put his arm around Seungyeon.

 

"Wait, is it raining?" Ariel put her hand out and felt a few raindrops landing on her hand. Soon more and more raindrops landed on her hand and soon it was raining heavily.

 

They all started running to find a cover to escape from the rain. On the road they were walking at there was just one bus stop, they ran under it for cover to wait for the rain to end.

 

"Aish, why now it had to start raining!!" Joon whined.

"Ahh... i'm so hungry.."

 

"Stop being such a baby the rain will go away soon." Vikki said.

 

"We could just aswell eat while we wait." Krystal said.

"You have food!?" Joon's eyes widened.

"I have always on trips like these, I know that Doojoon will get so grumpy if he is hungry." Krystal giggled.

"Krystal spent all morning making you guys some snacks." Doojoon said proudly.

"It's not much...i'm glad you all wanted to go with us " Krystal said shyly and started handing everyone one small lunch box and a bottle of water.

 

"Thank you Krystal! You should have asked me to help you with all this though." Seungyeon said when she got her lunch box.

"Wahh, it looks good!" Miura said as he opened the box.

 

Everyone thanked Krystal and started eating under the bus stop.

After they had finished eating it was still raining heavily. Jonghyun noticed how Seungyeon was shivering a little as she was just wearing a t-shirt and short shorts.

"Cold?" he asked then hugged her and started warming her arms with his hands. "Too bad I didn't bring my jacket, I would have wrapped it around you."

 

Aaron glanced at Seungyeon and Jonghyun, then looked at Ariel who also seemed a little bit cold. Aaron copied Jonghyun and hugged Ariel the way Jonghyun had hugged Seungyeon. Ariel blushed a little bit as everyone could see her and Aaron together like that.

 

Doojoon glanced at two of the couples. "I guess I should do that too or they think i'm a bad boyfriend." he mumbled.

He then grabbed Krystal's arm and pulled her close to his chest and wrapped his arms around her. "Dive into Doojoon's warmth babe!!" he exclaimed.

"Yah~ don't yell like that! Besides I don't feel cold." Krystal punched Doojoon lightly embarrassed with him as everyone was giggling at them.

 

"You feel cold, I know it.. girls should feel cold when it's raining like this!" Doojoon insisted and pulled Krystal even closer to him.

 

"All these couples out here, makes me feel a little jealous.. well I still got you guys, my single friends." Keiko said to Yama-chan and Mirai.

 

Joon glanced at Vikki. Should I do like that too.... oh wait..maybe that's a bad idea... she would just hit me...

 

 

"You should just warm Vikki too if you want to." Miura nudged Joon then walked to Jong Suk who was just looking at the cars passing by.

"You've been a little strange today, everything okay?" Miura asked.

"Yeah i'm fine." Jong Suk said.

Jong Suk looked at the sky. "It doesn't look like it'll stop."

 

Miura looked up at the sky too. He took out his map. Jong Suk also looked at the map.

 

"Wanna run?" Miura asked Jong Suk.

Jong Suk shrugged. "We're close anyway."

"Do you guys want to run over to the houses. We're only about 15 minutes away. If we run we can make it in about 7 minutes." Miura asked everyone.

 

All the guys looked at the girls.

 

"I guess. It doesn't look like it's stop, so we might as well." Krystal looked at the sky.

"It's better to run over and go in the houses then stay cold in the rain." Vikki replied.

"I don't mind." Ariel smiled.

"I love running in the rain." Mirai held her hand out in the rain.

"Keiko, Seungyeon, what about you?" Miura asked.

"Let's run." Keiko said.

"Let's go." Seungyeon agreed.

"Alright, let's go. Follow me." Miura put the map way.

 

They all immediately ran out into the rain and headed for the houses. After about 10 minutes. The reached the Romeo and Juliet houses. They all went under the covered structure. Soaking wet and shivering they all went towards the entrance.

 

Just as they were going to head in an employee came out.

 

"Sorry. We're closed." The employee started locking the doors.

"What? Are you serious?" Joon said.

"Sorry the rain is too heavy and we don't want to have wet people destroying the interior of the monuments." The employee apologized as another employee joined in closing the doors.

 

Everyone sighed in disappointment. They turned around and looked at each other.

 

"So where are we supposed to do now?" Yama-chan asked.

"I don't know. Let's see." Miura took out the map.

 

Behind the closed door of the entrance to the Romeo and Juliet Houses employees were gathering around.

 

"I'm telling you I saw her in a magazine." One male employee pointed to Keiko.

"I think I saw him and him in one too." A female employee pointed Jong Suk and Joon.

"I think a have a magazine with him in it." Another female employee pointed at Jonghyun as she took out her magazine. "Look. This is a Korean one my friend sent me. It is him!!" She pointed at the magazine.

"I found one with them in it. Look!!" A female employee came with an Italian magazine.

 

The employees gathered and looked at the Italian magazine that pictured of all the models except Seungyeon, Krystal, Doojoon, and Jonghyun.

 

"We should let them in. They look soaked and cold. Plus we can get autographs." One employee said.

"I guess we should. They can get some warm clothes too." A male employee said.

 

Slowly one employee opened the door.

 

"Excuse me." The employee said. "Are you the models in this magazine?" She held out the magazine.

Vikki looked at the magazine. "Yes we are."

"Would you like to come in? We can open the houses for you." She said.

"Really?" They exclaimed.

"Yes come in." The employee opened the door for them.

"Thank you so much." They bowed and went inside the entrance.

"Here is a guidebook of the area for you all." one employee handed them each one small guidebook.

 

"Which way is the Juliet statue??" Joon asked right away.

"That way." the emloyee pointed to the left.

Joon nodded and grabbed Yama-chan's hand and started dragging him with him towards the statue. "Come with me!"

 

Vikki rolled her eyes then turned to one of the employees. "You don't happen to have any umbrellas to borrow while we look around here, we thought it would be a sunny day so none of us brought any. We will return them back to you before we leave."

"I think we might have but not for everyone.." the woman smiled.

"It't okay, we can share together." Mirai said.

 

"But before that, can you give us your autographs?" one woman asked.

"Autographs? But we aren't that famous?" Ariel said.

"But since you are already on the magazines, you are famous. Or at least you will become more famous in the future right?" one man smiled.

 

"Sure, we will give you our autographs." Miura smiled.

 

They all gave their autographs to the employees then a few of them went to bring umbrellas to them all.

 

"Can we ask for one more favor, we would like to take one picture with you." one man said.

Everyone posed to the camera.

 

"Oh, right... the one's who went to see the statue! I want their autograpsh, they were handsome too!" one woman giggled and headed towards where Joon and Yama-chan were. A few other female employees followed.

 

"Wow, feels funny... giving autographs.." Doojoon giggled.

"I know... so weird." Krystal said.

"Anyway, let's go see the balcony where Juliet stood at!" Krystal started dragging Doojoon with her.

 

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon who was reading the guidebook. "What do you wanna see first? The balcony?" he asked.

Seungyeon shook her head. "Maybe later.. but let's go and see Juliet's tomb, I think that would be interesting."

"Tomb?" Jonghyun lifted his eyebrow.

"Mmm." Seungyeon nodded and held Jonghyun's hand.

 

"You want to come see a tomb?" Seungyeon asked Jong Suk, Miura and Mirai who were still had not went anywhere.

"Sure." Miura said. Jong Suk and Mirai nodded too and followed Seungyeon and Jonghyun towards Juliet's tomb.

 

They entered to the dark basement where Juliet's tomb was located. A faint light was shining on the tomb that was in the middle of the room.

 

"So this is where Juliet's restless soul is wandering?" Seungyeon said with a creepy voice touching Mirai's shoulder gently.

"Hey... stop it..." Mirai said feeling a little bit scared in the dark room.

 

"Omo, listen... is it someone's footsteps? Maybe... Juliet?" Miura tilted his head, acting to be scared, as the rain that was dropping on the ground outside sounded as if someone was walking.

"It's probably not....." Mirai said feeling even more scared than before.

 

"Stop scaring the poor girl." Jonghyun said to Seungyeon and Miura.

"Perhaps you are scared too, Jonghyun?" Miura grinned.

"I'm not." Jonghyun said.

 

"Wait.. where is Seungyeon?" Mirai asked when she didn't see her in the room anymore.

"Huh?" Jonghyun looked around him and also couldn't see her, as he was about to turn around Seungyeon slammed her hands on Jonghyun's shoulders from behind and let out a creepy scream.

 

"AHHHH!!" Jonghyun and Mirai both screamed totally freaked out and ran away from Seungyeon to the other corner of the room, while Jong Suk and Miura just laughed at them.

 

"Yah! Seungyeon...!" Jonghyun whined when he realized it was just Seungyeon.

Seungyeon couldn't stop laughing. "You really thought I was ghost Juliet?"

"So you weren't scared Jonghyun?" Miura giggled.

 

"I wasn't, that was just a little unexpected." Jonghyun said.

"Let's go somewhere else... I want to see something romantic." Mirai said and headed to the door.

"But this is a romantic place too according to the guidebook." Jong Suk chuckled.

"It's not, it's just spooky. Let's go leave some love notes or see the balcony or something." Mirai said and headed out.

 

"Mianhae,I couldn't resist.. don't have nightmares because of this." Seungyeon said to Jonghyun as they headed out.

"Of course I won't." Jonghyun assured.

 

"Guys guys, guess what?? Some women out there asked for my and Yama-chan's autograph!!! I'm famous!!!" Joon yelled to Mirai, Miura, Jong Suk, Jonghyun and Seungyeon when they were walking towards the place where the balcony was.

 

"Whoo!! I'm famous!" Joon kept on rejoicing.

"They asked for all of ours autographs though." Jong Suk said.

Joon's excited expression disappeared. "Oh, they did?"

"You thought you were the only one famous here?" Mirai giggled.

"Well... sort of..." Joon mumbled.

Mirai, Miura, Jong Suk, Seungyeon, and Jonghyun went over to Juliet's statue. They looked at the discolored statue what was only clean on it's left .

 

"I hope it really brings good luck. I really need it. I've been having a bad week." Seungyeon rubbed the statue.

"I need some too." Mirai also rubbed the statue. "Aren't you boys going to rub it too."

"I'm going to feel like a after this." Jonghyun said.

"I really have no interest, I'm here for the luck. I need that very badly." Jong Suk's gayness came over him as he passed Jonghyun to go rub the statue.

 

Jonghyun and Seungyeon stared at Jong Suk as Miura and Mirai chuckled knowing about Jong Suk's gay secret.

 

"How do you do that? I can't help but think I'm a if I were to do that." Jonghyun asked.

"Just do it. It's for luck its not like you're going to do anything to the statue. Just don't be like Joon, only heaven know what he was thinking as he touched poor Juliette." Jong Suk shook his head.

"Come on, let's go. Models could always use luck." Miura pushed Jonghyun to the statue.

 

Miura rubbed the statue then turned to Jonghyun. Jonghyun hesitantly rubbed the statue then ran away from it.

 

"Let's go to the love notes." Jonghyun started walking away.

 

Everyone followed. They met up with the others once again at the wall.

 

"I can't of what to write." Ariel was telling Aaron.

"You don't need to write an essay!" Doojoon was telling Krystal.

 

Keiko, Joon, and Vikki were looked at the love notes. Yama-chan walked up to Mirai and whispered in her ear. Mirai giggled and followed Yama-chan.

 

"I smell a new couple." Seungyeon squealed.

"Actually those two are a couple, but they don't show it. They think we don't know that, but they are. If you watch them carefully they act more then just brother and sister, but they claim their relationship is just brother and sister." Miura said as he watched Yama-chan and Mirai. "But don't tell them that we know, because they want us to think they're both single. I overheard them one time saying something about it'll make us uncomfortable. Just wait without saying anything, until they decide to tell us themselves that they are dating."

"Oh." Jonghyun and Seungyeon said together.

"Here." Keiko handed Jonghyun and Seungyeon a love note. "For you two write your love note."

 

Jonghyun and Seungyeon sat down. "What should we write?"

"Anything we feel like." Jonghyun replied.

 

Miura and Jong Suk joined Keiko, Vikki, and Joon on the side planning what to do next.

 

"After the balcony, we should go watch the play." Vikki suggested.

"But they can't understand Italian that well yet, so it'll be boring." Keiko said.

"Right. Then what about the Scaligeri Toms or Palazzo Forti?" Vikki suggested.

"The tombs are nice, but it's raining. The museum would be better, don't you think?" Keiko said.

"I think the museum would be good also." Miura said.

"Okay, then after the balcony we go to Palazzo Forti." Joon said excitedly.