Notes

Map to My Heart

At 6am, Jonghyun woke up. No one was next to him so he assumed that they were already downstairs. Jonghyun quickly got ready and went down.

As soon as Jonghyun stepped into the living room he saw the room decorated. A smile lit his face.

"Morning Jonghyun. You're up already?" Krystal came downstairs.
"Yeah." Jonghyun said happily.
"I guess I need to wake up earlier to beat you." Krystal joked.
"You don't have to. I like to wake up early and make breakfast. I do that for my younger brother and parents at home." Jonghyun said.
"Well since I'm up let me make breakfast." Krystal headed towards the kitchen.
"I'll help-"
"No!" Krystal cut him off. "Since it's your birthday sit a relax. I'll make it." Krystal went into the kitchen then popped her head out. "Happy Birthday."

Jonghyun smiled and headed for the couch.

"Wait. I think his is for you." Krystal held out a present and card. "Probably Seungyeon."
"Thanks." Jonghyun took the present and went to the couch.

He noticed Seungyeon knocked out on the couch. You stayed up all night just for this? Thank you.

Jonghyun moved a piece of her bang that was in her face. Seungyeon slowly woke up.

"Happy Birthday." Seungyeon said tiredly as soon as she identified Jonghyun's face.
"Thanks. You didn't have to." Jonghyun looked around.
"I wanted to because- Breakfast!!!" Seungyeon sat up.
"Krystal's making it. Just sleep you must be tired." Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun swept Seungyeon into his arms and carried her to their room. Seungyeon couldn't help but gasp, when he carried her. On the way to the room, they bumped into a clueless Doojoon, who was on his way to the kitchen.

"Morning." Doojoon passed them, without knowing it was Jonghyun's birthday.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up went she's done." Jonghyun tucked Seungyeon in bed.
"But I wanted to make it for you." Seungyeon mumbled with her eyes closed.

Jonghyun let out a small chuckle as Seungyeon fell asleep. Jonghyun couldn't help at think that Seungyeon's childlike attitude was cute.

I'm not supposed to fall for her, but since it's my birthday. I'll let my heart do what it wants. Tomorrow it's back to no falling in love with Seungyeon mode.
Jonghyun walked back downstairs to open his present. He went to the living room and sat down on the couch where Doojoon was already sitting.

"I didn't know it was your birthday. So happy birthday!" Doojoon said tapping Jonghyun's shoulder.
"Thanks." Jonghyun smiled then took the card that was beside the present and read it.

She is so cute. Jonghyun chuckled in his mind then took the present.
"Is that from Seungyeon or who?" Doojoon asked.
"Yeah, it's from her." Jonghyun said and slowly started opening his present.
I wonder what this is?

Jonghyun felt extremely happy that Seungyeon had remembered his birthday because last year on his birthday she had forgot it completely because she had been in Busan with Woohyun.

Jonghyun opened it and took out the belt.
"What's that, a belt?" Doojoon looked at it.

Seungyeon had attached a little note on the buckle. Jonghyun read it. 'This is a Jonghyun belt. Isn't it cool, there's the letters of your name on the buckle 'JH'. Hope you like it.'

Jonghyun smiled and removed the note. He looked at the buckle and touched it gently with his thumbs.
A Jonghyun belt, only Seungyeon manages to find these kinds of things..

Jonghyun right away took his old belt off and wore the belt Seungyeon had given him.

"Breakfast is ready!" Krystal then yelled from the kitchen. The boys got up and walked towards the kitchen.
"I'll go wake Seungyeon up." Jonghyun said and ran upstairs,

Seungyeon was in deep sleep on the bed when Jonghyun came. Jonghyun shook her gently. "Seungyeon breakfast is ready."

"What... we should read..." Seungyeon mumbled through her sleep.
"No, I told that breakfast is ready now." Jonghyun chuckled.
Seungyeon then finally realized it wasn't a dream, she opened her eyes slowly and got up yawning.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon who looked exhausted.
"Let's go.." Seungyeon staggered to the kitchen as Jonghyun followed.
"Morning.." Seungyeon said when they walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning.. you really stayed up all night then huh?" Krystal asked seeing Seungyeon.
Seungyeon nodded and stared aimlessly at the refrigerator, still not sure if she was awake or sleeping.

"Oh, by the way.. there's a cake there in the refrigerator." Seungyeon said.
"You even made cake?" Jonghyun stared at Seungyeon.
"Of course. You should have cake on your birthday." Seungyeon said. Krystal took the cake out and placed it on the table.
"Thank you Seungyeon. Oh, and the belt, I really like it.. look I'm already wearing it." Jonghyun said happily showing the belt he had on.
"Good then, I was worried." Seungyeon smiled a little bit. She was staring at Jonghyun with only one eye open, as she was so tired. Her hair at total mess now.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon and smiled.
"You really look like a ghost or something." Doojoon giggled looking at Seungyeon.

Krystal gave Seungyeon a glass of lemon juice. "Here, drink this then maybe you will wake up."
Seungyeon nodded and drank some.

"Hey, we should sing right!? Happy Birthday." Doojoon looked at Jonghyun.
"Wait, Jonghyun needs to blow the candles too. " Seungyeon said and took some candles behind the fruit basket then started putting them on top of the cake.

"Remember to make a wish then when you blow the candles." Krystal said happily.

Seungyeon, Doojoon and Krystal started singing Jonghyun Happy Birthday while he listened there happily.
"Thank you." Jonghyun smiled.
"I finished making the smoothes, so cake and smoothies for breakfast." Krystal brought out the smoothies.
"Wow!! What a breakfast!!" Jonghyun said excitedly.

They all got a piece of cake then waited for Jonghyun to take the first bite.

Jonghyun took a bite. "It's good. Thank you Seungyeon."
Seungyeon smiled happily and took a bite of her cake. "You're welcome."
"Doojoon slow down. You'll choke." Krystal scolded Doojoon who practically finished the cake.

After breakfast. They packed up and got ready for school. They waited for Joongki to come and pick them up for school.
"Morning." Joongki walked in the house. He walked to Jonghyun. "I heard from the girls yesterday that it's your birthday today." Joongki smiled then handed Jonghyun something. It was a book to study Italian.

"I remember that you told you wanted to learn Italian so I got you that yesterday. Happy Birthday." Joongki smiled.
"Joongki hyung, thank you." Jonghyun smiled happily. "It's really useful, actually Jong Suk is going to teach some Italian after school so this is really useful."

"Oh really? Jong Suk will teach you?" Joongki was surprised because it sounded like a strange behavior for Jong Suk. "How did you bribe him to do that?" he grinned.
"I didn't do anything, he himself offered to teach me." Jonghyun said.
"Oh... that's strange.." Joongki mumbled silently. "Anyway, let's go now."

Everyone followed him to his car.

While they were driving Jonghyun got a phone call from Donghae.

"Hey hyung!!!" Jonghyun answered his phone happily.
"Jonghyun, it's your birthday today isn't it! So happy birthday!" Donghae said to him.
"Thanks Donghae hyung!" Jonghyun said.
"Actually I wouldn't have remembered if Jihyun didn't tell me." Donghae giggled.
"Happy Birthday Jonghyun~~" Jihyun said on the phone too.
"Thanks~" Jonghyun thanked her.
"Wait there is someone else who wants to say something too." Donghae said and handed the phone to Woohyun.

"Oooohh... oppaaaa!! Happy Birthday~~~! Saranghae!" Woohyun cooed on the phone, trying to imitate a girls voice. "Oppa... you love me too right?" he giggled.
Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Yah, I'm hanging up if you continue like that, you idiot!" he snapped knowing very well that it was Woohyun.
"Hey, why you so rude to me, you said thanks for the others." Woohyun whined now with his normal voice.
"Because you are an idiot. anyway.. thanks.." Jonghyun said.
"Yah! Who do you think you are calling an idiot!" Woohyun snapped at Jonghyun.
"You." Jonghyun said calmly.

Seungyeon smiled when she heard Jonghyun speaking on the phone. She knew Jonghyun never bickered with anyone else like that but with Woohyun.
Jonghyun talked with Woohyun a bit before glancing at Seungyeon.

"It's my birthday and you want to talk to Seungyeon. How rude." Jonghyun told Woohyun before passing the phone. "Here."

Seungyeon and Woohyun talked until they reached the office for school. Jonghyun finally got his phone back.

Joongki passed out the schooling schedules and maps. "I tried to get you all in the same classes." Everyone looked at their schedule. "Seungyeon, Jonghyun, we only have one music class in this academy, so I tried to get both in the classes, but Jonghyun was the only one I could get in the class. I'm sorry."
"It's okay." Seungyeon smiled. "I have dance class instead."
"Really? Are you in Doojoon and my class?" Krystal came over to check.
"You are, so while Jonghyun is singing you're dancing with us. Don't worry, we'll be nice." Doojoon put his arm around her.

~~~~~

Everyone had 7 classes. The would take their 4 core classes (math, Italian/English, history, and science) everyday while taking there 2 elective classes (Korean, and dance/singing) every other day.

8:00 8:55 - Period 1
9:00 9:55 - Period 2
10:00 10:55 - Period 3
11:00 11:55 - Period 4
12:00 12:55 - Period 5

~~~~~~

Everyone had the same classes in one room. The only classes that were in different classrooms were the Korean, dance and music classes.

"Class starts in 10 minutes, so let's go." Krystal pushed everyone into the classroom.

~~~~~

The class was filled with many different models from different places.

"Hey!!" Miura waved at them as they entered the room. Yama-chan, Mirai, Sekyung, and Jong Suk also waved.
"Take a seat anywhere." Yama-chan told them.

Krystal and Doojoon found two seats open in front of Yama-chan and Mirai. Seungyeon sat between Sekyung and Miura. Jonghyun sat behind Miura next to Jong suk.

"Where are the others?" Seungyeon asked Miura.
"They finished school, or don't need it. But they come to some classes. They all have a class at 1pm for Italian/English. And I think Ariel and Aaron have music class at 12pm, while Joon comes for dance class at 12pm." Miura replied.
"Really? Their so lucky." Seungyeon said.
"I think so too." Miura smiled. "Oh. I forgot to tell you. The lectures are in English, so if you need help ask me or Sekyung."

Seungyeon looked at Sekyung, who gave her a beautiful fake smile.

"Thank you." Seungyeon smiled before going back to talk to Miura.

Sekyung rolled her eyes as Seungyeon turned away. She glanced at her bag. I can't wait until after classes are over, so I can give Jonghyun his birthday gift that will be better then yours.

Meanwhile Jonghyun and Jong Suk were talking.

"We all usually have lunch together after classes are over. Then after that we can go to my place and I can teach you Italian." Jong Suk said.
"Okay. That sounds great." Jonghyun smiled.

----------

Seungyeon tilted her head to the side. She was having a hard time understanding the lecture. Seungyeon asked Sekyung for help, but she still couldn't understand. Suddenly something hit her head. Seungyeon looked back to see Jonghyun holding out his notebook like he always did when he gave her his notes.

Seungyeon took the notebook and opened it.

Doesn't it remind you of Korea sharing notes when the teacher isn't looking? I miss passing notes with you, Donghae, Jihyun, and... oh goodness spare me... Woohyun.

Seungyeon silently giggled.

Jonghyun's easy to understand notes... don't tell Krystal or Doojoon other wise I may never get my notes back.

Seungyeon looked at Jonghyun, who had his head down on his arms. She smiled and mouthed "Thank you." Jonghyun put up a peace sign. Seungyeon turned around.

I wonder how he does it? Jonghyun never seems to be paying attention to the teacher or studying, yet he is the smartest person I know. Sometimes he ditches classes, yet he still passes the tests. I really wonder how he does it. He also makes the notes super easy to understand too. I'm glad that Jonghyun always helps me.

"What are you smiling about?" Miura asked.
"Nothing." Seungyeon shook her head and continued to read Jonghyun's notes.