You, Me... And the One You Love

Map to My Heart

Jonghyun slowly walked back to his apartment.

Woohyun, how can you be so dense? She cares about you so much and you act naive and stupid. Stop flirting with Seungyeon if you don't want to be with her.
Jonghyun kicked a rock that was in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Hyung, can you help me with something?" Jonghyun's brother and roommate Key ran up to Jonghyun as soon as he opened the door.
"Why aren't you sleeping? It's almost 1am." Jonghyun took off his shoes and went to his room.
"I can't sleep. I have girl issues." Key said embarrassed as he followed Jonghyun into Jonghyun's room.
"Fine. What is it?" Jonghyun began to change into comfortable clothes.

Key jumped onto Jonghyun's bed and sat straight up.

"Well there's this girl... and I like her, but this other guy likes her too..." Key began to tell his girl issue.
"So let me get this straight." Jonghyun said after listening to Key for half an hour. "You and the other guy like her, but he shows more affection to her then you. He asked her out and she said yes. Now you want to know if you should stay her friend or if you should move on."
"Yes please." Key nodded.
"Aigoo." Jonghyun sighed. "How much do you like her? Are you willing to be her friend forever and always help her on the side and risk being hurt again and again and again by her?"

Key looked at the ground and thought for a few minutes.

"I think you should move on. If you want to be her friend you can, but you have to know your limits. You also have to look around for someone better. You can't always have your eyes on someone who is taken." Jonghyun advised.
Key's eyes began to water. "It hurts so much. I like her so much. I hate that she choose that guy over me." Key hugged Jonghyun's stomach and cried.
"I know it hurts." Jonghyun Key's head.
"Did this ever happen to you?" Key asked.

Jonghyun stayed silent. It's happening to me know.

The brothers stayed like that until Key stopped crying.

"Key?" Jonghyun moved Key's bangs and noticed Key had fallen asleep.

Jonghyun moved Key to his own room before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding Dong the school bell rang.

Jonghyun woke up from his nap and stretched his arms while he rotated his head. He gathered his books before getting up and heading to the cafeteria. He met up with Donghae and Jihyun, who were already eating lunch.

"Where's Seungyeon and the twirp?" Jonghyun sat in the empty seat across from Donghae.
"I don't know, they went somewhere just a while ago." Donghae shrugged.
"Oh..." Jonghyun looked around the cafteria then started eating.

"I bet they went to talk about Woohyun's date though or something like that. Wahh I really haven't seen Woohyun act like this in a while. He is so in love." Donghae grinned.
"Well I don't know if you can call that love just yet, he just met the girl." Jihyun smiled. She then looked at Jonghyun.

"Oh, by the way Jonghyun, do you know if there is something bothering Seungyeon? I think she has been acting a bit strange lately." Jihyun asked concerned.
"Is she? I never noticed." Donghae frowned.
"You really didn't notice? She is like in her own world all the time, she doesn't really talk that much lately either." Jihyun said. "I hope it's nothing serious."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohyun and Seungyeon were sitting outside on a bench. Woohyun was writing to his notebook about all the dating ideas Seungyeon gave him.

Seungyeon was telling him all the things she really wanted to do with Woohyun herself but that he would be doing with another girl.

"I'm sure she will love the date, this helps a lot!!" Woohyun smiled widely at Seungyeon closing his notebook.

Seungyeon smiled a little and looked at Woohyun gently.
"But in the end it doesn't really matter what you are doing on the date. Just being together is the most important thing. Just be yourself, be Woohyun and treat the girl with respect then i'm sure it will go great."

"Okayyy... just being me, Woohyun, is the most important thing, got to remember that! Thanks for helping!!" Woohyun giggled then suddenly laid on the bench and put his head down on Seungyeon's lap.
Woohyun tilted his head slightly as he looked at Seungyeon's face.

"I just noticed that you have really pretty eyes." He suddenly complimented her. Seungyeon blushed hearing that. "Ne? Oh... thanks.." She stuttered and felt really happy about the small compliment.
But soon the happiness faded away when Woohyun spoke again.

"Ahh... I can't wait that I can sit like this with a girlfriend. If the date is a success then maybe that will happen soon.. then I don't have to bother you all the time." Woohyun said closing his eyes imagining about his crush.

Being with you like this doesn't bother me at all. Seungyeon thought sadly as she looked at Woohyun who was smiling happily with his eyes closed.
Seungyeon stared at the notebook that Woohyun was holding tightly.

Why did I do this again? Giving him advice... I should've just told him to act rude, and make the worst date ever... but what did I do again... gave him all this advice to get that other girl....

Seungyeon felt like ripping the notebook into pieces and burn it, she really hated herself at that moment. But even if Seungyeon tried to, she never could resist Woohyun, that smile, those eyes of his made her do almost anything for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waiting a few minutes for Woohyun and Seungyeon, Jonghyun gave up and left the cafeteria to go look for them.

Jonghyun ran through the halls and looked into many classrooms. He was looking at the last hall by the office, when he passed by the window and saw Woohyun and Seungyeon on the bench. Jonghyun stopped to take a better look at them. Woohyun was laying on Seungyeon's lap. Jonghyun's heart began to hurt with jealousy and sympathy. He wanted to go out and pull Seungyeon away from Woohyun, but he was afraid that Seungyeon would hate him for doing so.

Jonghyun quickly hid behind the wall and closed his eyes. He looked up. Why do you do this to yourself?