A Reunion at the Club?

Map to My Heart

"You guys go and eat or something while we are here. You will see and be surprised when you see Seungyeon the next time!" Jessica said to Woohyun and Jonghyun.
"See you later!" Hyoyeon exclaimed pushing Jonghyun and Woohyun out the hairdresser.

Seungyeon watched how her two friends walked out and sat down on the chair. The hairdresser walked to Seungyeon smiling. "What kind of hairstyle have you thought of?"
"A shorter hairstyle, so that it doesn't even reach my shoulders, but not too short please." Seungyeon said showing with her hands.
The hairdresser nodded and started working on Seungyeon.

While Seungyeon was having her new haircut done, SNSD called their make- up artist and stylist over.

It took about four hours for them to complete Seungyeon's make over.

"Come here and look Seungyeon!!!" Sunny exclaimed leading Seungyeon in front of a mirror when everything was ready.

"That's me?" Seungyeon stared at her own image surprised. Her haircut was shorter, and she was wearing a y dress and full make up on her making her look more mature.
"Of course it is!" Yuri giggled.
"Do you like it?" Seohyun asked worried Seungyeon wouldn't like it.
"Yeah... I like it." Seungyeon smiled still staring at herself.

"Now let's go show you to the boys, they are going to faint when they see what a gorgeours woman you have turned into!" Yoona said opening the door.

"Thank you." Seungyeon bowed to the hairdresser, make-up artist and stylist before walking outside. SNSD did the same.

Woohyun and Jonghyun were waiting for the girls in one park nearby. They had just ate in a restaurant and were really full and now where taking a nap in the park.
They were laying on the grass side by side with their eyes closed.

"WAKE UP!!!" Their sleep was disturbed by all the girls yelling at them. Both of the boys got up immediately.
"You ready? Where's Seungyeon?" Jonghyun asked when he could only see SNSD. Yuri pointed at one tree. "She is behind that tree."

"Come out Seungyeon!!!!" SNSD yelled.

Soon Seungyeon walked to them smiling shyly.
Jonghyun and Woohyun both stared at Seungyeon mesmerized.

"You.. you are Seungyeon aren't you?" Woohyun asked as he rarely had seen Seungyeon like that.
"Yah! Who else would I be?" Seungyeon said feeling slightly embarrassed by the way the guys were looking at her.

"So what do you think?" Tiffany asked.
"You... You look beautiful." Jonghyun stuttered. His eyes were unable to leave her.
"You look sophisticated." Woohyun complimented. He also couldn't stop staring.

Woohyun's eyes slowly went from her face down to her body.

"Eyes up here!" Seungyeon scolded noticing Woohyun.
"I'm a guy, I can't help it if it goes down." Woohyun defended.
"Boys." SNSD giggled.

"So since we're all dressed up let's go out." Yuri said.
"Good idea let's go clubbing. I haven't gone in ages." Jessica put her hands together.
"Yeah let's go. I want to release some moves." Hyoyeon danced a bit.
"We can try and find hot guys!!" Tiffany and Yoona squealed.
"What about you guys? Do you want to come?" Taeyeon asked.
"Sure." Woohyun quickly volunteered.
"Uhh.. I guess." Seungyeon fidgeted with her hands.
"Great!! Let's go that club around the corner." Jessica pointed to a club.

The club was the one that Jonghyun and Woohyun frequented. It was also the club that gave Seungyeon many problems with Woohyun.

"It's been a while..." Woohyun muttered thinking about JinaAe as they all entered the club.

Seungyeon looked around the club, she really didn't want to go there but just followed the others inside.

"Who is coming dancing with me?" Hyoyeon exclaimed excited right away. "Me!!" Yuri cried out happily.

"We will go get us a table." Taeyeon said to them and led the group to one table where she thought they all would fit to sit.

Meanwhile Hyoyeon and Yuri rushed to the dance floor.

"Wow, this club seems nice. I like the atmosphere." Yoona said glancing here and there.
"Isn't it. We come here pretty often." Woohyun said.
"Really? Then you should show us around!" Sunny said happily.
"Sure, I can give you a tour. This way ladies!" Woohyun got up and bowed slightly trying to act like a tourist guide.

All the SNSD girls got up to follow Woohyun.

"Hey, Jonghyun, you too!!" Jessica grabbed Jonghyun's hand and pulled him up from his seat.
"Araso araso." Jonghyun said following the girls.

Seungyeon was the only one who was still sitting.

"Seungyeon-sshi aren't you coming too?" Seohyun asked.

Seungyeon smiled a little bit and shook her head.

Seohyun looked at the others then at Seungyeon again. "I will stay here with Seungyeon while you go."

"It's okay, just go with them." Seungyeon said.
"No, I can stay, I don't want to leave her alone like that." Seohyun said and sat beside Seungyeon.

All the others then started following Woohyun around the club.

"Really it wasn't necessary for you to stay with me." Seungyeon said.
"It's fine. Besides we can have the chance to get to know each other better now." Seohyun smiled.

"Seungyeon- sshi?" Suddenly they heard someone speaking.
"Kikwang- sshi, you were here too! Hello~" Seungyeon greeted him surprised.

Kikwang nodded smiling brightly then glanced at Seohyun, his eyes soon widened when he noticed who she was.

"Yo-- you... aren't you from SNSD?!" Kikwang stuttered surprised.
"Yes." Seohyun nodded her head politely.
"Wow... it's so great to meet you Seohyun-sshi! I never expected.. wow.. My name is Lee Kikwang!" Kikwang introduced himself bowing.
"Nice to meet you too." Seohyun smiled.

"Kikwang and I met at this event yesterday." Seungyeon explained.
"Can I sit down for a while?" Kikwang asked.
"Sure." Seungyeon and Seohyun said.

Kikwang looked at Seungyeon and frowned. "You look somehow different than yesterday.."

"Oh, I just cut my hair today.." Seungyeon blushed a little bit.
"Really? Looks good on you." Kikwang complimented. "Thank you." Seungyeon said.

"But how are you here, shouldn't you still be at the event?" Seungyeon asked.
"My shift already ended, and I came here with some other volunteers." Kikwang said and pointed at one group further away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"And here is the dance floor." Woihyun finished the tour.
"Thanks, Woohyun-sshi." The girls said together.
"I'm off for the floor." Sooyoung joined Hyoyeon and Yuri along with Sunny, Yoona, Tiffany, and Woohyun.

Jessica and Taeyeon returned to the table with Jonghyun. Kikwang was talking with Seohyun and Seungyeon.

"Jonghyun-sshi. You're here too." Kikwang greeted Jonghyun.
"Hi." Jonghyun growled unhappy with kikwang's sudden appearance.
"Who's this fine peace of art?" Jessica winked at Kikwang.
"Kikwang, a friend we met yesterday." Jonghyun introduced.
"Hi, Jessica." "Taeyeon." The girls introduced.
"Kikwang." Kikwang bowed. "I'm here with Doojoon, Krystal and a few friends." He turned his attention to Jonghyun.
"Great." Jonghyun faked a smile.

"Kikwang, let's go dance." A girl pulled Kikwang. "Unni?" The girl looked up.
"Krystal?" Jessica looked at Krystal. "What are you doing here?"
"With Doojoon and a few friends. You?" Krystal asked.
"With my friends." Jessica replied.

Krystal looked at Jessica's friends. And finally noticed Seungyeon and Jonghyun.

"Omo, Jonghyun-sshi, Seungyeon-sshi, I didn't see you. You know my sister?" Krystal pointed to Jessica.
"Yeah, cousin's ex." Jonghyun replied.
"Can you please stop introducing me like that. I am your sunbae in music school too. Also that cousin has a name, it's Jaejoong." Jessica glared at Jonghyun irritated.
"Sorry, she hasn't entirely gotten over the break up yet." Taeyeon pushed Jessica to the side.
"I am over it. It's just that he's my friend. And how would you like to be referred to as the short SNSD member or the SNSD's kid leader or something like that?" Jessica fumed.

Everyone at the table stared at Jessica for an awkward moment.

"Anyways. Let's go dance." Krystal turned her attention back to Kikwang.
"Sure." Kikwang replied to Krystal then put his hand out in front of Seungyeon. "Do you want to come and dance with me?"
"Umm..." Seungyeon thought about it.

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon praying that she'd say no. Krystal looked at Jonghyun with a sorry expression on her face.

"Come on dance with him." Taeyeon encouraged.
"He's waiting." Jessica pushed her toward Kikwang.
"Don't force yourself." Seohyun reminded.
"Please." Kikwang showed some aegyo.
"I guess. But I'm not good." Seungyeon said.
"Great!!" Kikwang pulled Seungyeon to the dance floor.

Jessica, Taeyeon, and Seohyun followed them to the floor and began to dance. Krystal walked to Jonghyun.

"Sorry." Krystal lowered her head.
"Don't be. I guess it's not meant to be." Jonghyun sat down.
"Did she reject you already?" Krystal sat down too.
"No, but I feel it coming. It's only been a day and I feel it coming. It's nerve wreaking." Jonghyun put his head down.
"Don't give up yet. Remember what Doojoon said about his week that he waited for my reply." Krystal tried to boast Jonghyun's spirit. "Let's dance it'll be your mind off somethings."
"I'm good. I'll just sit and watch." Jonghyun said.
"Fine suit yourself. When you want to dance come join us." Krystal left Jonghyun alone at the table.

Jonghyun took out his cellphone and called Key. "Can you pick up the truck at the usual club? I feel like getting drunk tonight."
"Fine, call me if you need a ride home though." Key replied and cut the phone.